Start by marking “Dry Spell” as Want to Read:
Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Dry Spell is a FREE short story and is available exclusively here:

Ava was dating the perfect man. They’d met on opposite sides of the courtroom. After two weeks of arguing over a high profile case, the sparks burning so hot, she thought for sure the dapper district attorney would nail her to the wall when they stepped into the elevator a
ebook
Published (first published September 28th 2018)

Violina The Romance Lover
Jan 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fighter, alpha-babe
Cute, short and sexy! I want more!!!!

Cristina
Mar 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: freebies
A very very very very very very short story...I though it was going to be a novella but it's not even that.

The story had potential and it started out really well...and when it got to the good stuff (and by that I mean "the sex") it ended very abruptly...

description

That's why I gave it only 3 stars...story wise it was actually around 4...

But it was free so I can't complain...much :P

Pick a Book
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-portugues
Aaaaah achei fofinho. Foi curto mas deu pra conectar bastante com os personagens. Foi curto, sem muito lenga lenga, mas foi gostoso de ler. Curti.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Aug 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's very very short, but a bit funny and some steam.
I would so recommend this to every one.
It's so short you can read it when you have little time :)
maggieandteddy
3.75 stars This would have made a great full length novel.
Very quick and sexy. Thanks VI.
Danny {literary_owl}
Great short story! Loved every second of it!
Ana Vizentim
Dec 06, 2018 rated it liked it
It was OK....
and the short movie at Passionflix was OK too.
Grecia Robles
May 31, 2017 rated it liked it
Un relato bastante corto que pena porque daba para una historia más larga, tiene un inicio muy divertido, por lo general me quejo mucho cuando hay muchas escenas de sexo, pero aquí como que faltó que las describiera, pero a pesar de todo me gustó más que Cocky bastard que sigo encorajinada todavía no se me baja
Shannon
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
Ik snap dat het idee van een kort verhaal is dat het kort is, maar dit verhaal had wel iets langer gemogen. Er was een ernstig gebrek aan opbouw en ook het einde was erg abrupt.
JewelsyGoolsy
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Waaay too short and rushed.
G
One word:

that cover though

Kristin
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
A very, very short story...

...that still has everything in it what makes me love Vi Keelands work. I just really wished it was longer so I could enjoy it a little bit longer.
Floripiquita
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Qué pena que no sea un poco más largo, el punto de partida es muy divertido.
Mafi
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Vi Keeland não desilude...adoro esta autora :)
Kübra  Yağmur Aslanhan
İyiydi, güzeldi, tatlıydı ama sonu?
Sonuna gelene kadar keyfim yerindeydi, daha yüksek yıldız vermeyi düşünüyordum ama oldu bittiye getirilmişti. Bir iki paragraf daha yazıp işi güzelce noktalayabilirdi Vi, yapmamıştı.
Keşke yapsaydı.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 3,3 / 5 stars

Really short but interesting. Wish it had a little more detail though.

-----
Rate: 4 / 5 stars

So I read this again thinking I hadn't read it before... it was sexy and short!! I think I liked it better the second time around.
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
I could have read a whole book about these two. This way, way, way too short but only because it was a great read with engaging characters and I wanted more :D

❤Sana❤
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
A sweet very very very short story.

“Smith?”
“It’s about damn time.” The sexy low voice rumbled from the shower.  “I waited two weeks, now get that sexy ass in here.”
Flo Grugel
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Teeny Tiny short story which had all the makings of a good Novella had it been longer.
Cute
Alba M.
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ava ha estado saliendo con Evan y nunca ha pasado nada entre ellos, así que decide tomar las riendas y presentarse en su casa. O mejor no ... Después de descubrir que Evan a parte de fiscal es un mentiroso, sale corriendo sin nada encima... Menos mal que su sexy vecino la rescata.
Smith es un boxeador y está a punto de tener su mayor pelea, solo necesita esperar dos semanas y Ava podrá ser suya.

Pero pero pero... SI ME HE QUEDADO A MEDIAS! Es que menudo corte le ha metido la autora al final, dem
Vanessa
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dei de caras recentemente com esta short story gratuita em formato digital e acabei por me decidir a escolhê-la para terminar o meu ano literário.

Esta é uma narrativa recheada de tensão, drama, atracção, romance luxúria do princípio ao fim, com um enredo interessante e com personagens fortes e apelativas. Nunca tinha lido nada desta autora antes, mas gostei bastante da sua escrita fluida e simples que proporciona uma leitura rápida e agradável.

Ainda que esta tenha sido uma história mesmo muito p
Michelle
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow did I really like this short sweet dirty read. It was very entertaining. And oh so dirty.
Floor Flawless (Tussen De Boeken)
Wat ben ik blij dat ik deze heb gedownload tijdens de Hebban Adventskalender. Ideaal om de schrijfstijl van Vi Keeland te ontdekken en ik ben nu enorm nieuwsgierig naar De baas!
Marieke Leest
Een kort tussendoortje dankzij de Hebban Adventkalender.
Lit Reader
Nov 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Almost a snippet of a story, very short, very sexy. It fast forwards on much of the story and focuses on a very short time-frame as well. It ends with readers wanting a little bit more, which is a good thing. An ok read, great for picking it up on the go. Plus, it is a free read offered by the author for subscribing to her mailing list.
Logan Hr
Jul 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay so where's the middle of the story??? because it starts great, gives us anticipation and then boom the end???? just when it was teasing to be scorching hot, the sex scene gets ghosted!!! who does that???? It can't even be called a novella!! I'm so mad! I want the whole book!!!! I need to know what happens in here!!
Brenda
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shorts
This is a short story of a girl trying to seduced her colleague
but did not expect that he had a gilfriend and then she meets
a guy almost naked.

It was cool how they meet and then what happen btw them.
I find the h very funny. Wish the book was long!

Janey
Sep 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: freebies, shortie
A prologue perhaps?

What a tease.. :-p
Celine
Dec 23, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Uhm, okééé???

Het is dat dit ebook gratis was te downloaden bij Hebban, het dun bleek te zijn en ik het genre even uit wilde proberen. Is dit wat een steamy New Adult moet voorstellen? Want dan weet ik dat ik ze voortaan maar aan de kant moet laten! Niks voor mij.

Serieus. Die Ava klaagde alleen maar dat ze al een jaar droog stond. Dat hoef ik niet te weten, mevrouw. Of dat ze geil wordt van een sportende man? Of denkt iedereen zo en is dit doodnormaal?

Jep, denk dat ik er nog iets te jong voor ben
  • Kept by the Beast
  • The One Nighter
  • Cursed Ever After (Eternal Vampires)
  • Le Cirque D'Amour (Burlesque! #1)
  • Breathe You In
  • The Vampire Pendant  (Blood Genies, #1)
  • Memoirs of a Gigolo Volume One
  • A Happily Ever After of Her Own (Ever After, #1)
  • Immoral: Tales of a Vampire Hunter (#1)
  • My Wish (Guardians of Time, #1)
  • The Haunted (Sleeping with Monsters #1)
  • Lucky's Charms
  • On the Rocks
  • Untitled (The OGs, #2)
  • The Long List Anthology Volume 3: More Stories From the Hugo Award Nomination List (The Long List Anthology Series)
  • A Very Proper Monster (Elemental World, #3.5)
  • Jerica's Pirate
  • The Widow Vanishes (Heart of Enquiry, #0.5)
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and