Start by marking “Love Me ~ Like That (Love Me, #1)” as Want to Read:
Love Me ~ Like That (Love Me, #1)

Love Me ~ Like That

(Love Me #1)

It’s a battle between her head and her heart.
Bailey Reynolds never thought she would ever in her life have to choose between someone that will give her everything she wants in life and someone that makes her feel like she is everything in his life. How does this southern spitfire choose between what her heart wants versus what her head tells her she wants?

Hendrix~
Can make
Paperback, First
Published October 16th 2015 by Wildflower Indie Ink

To ask other readers questions about Love Me ~ Like That, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me ~ Like That

Start your review of Love Me ~ Like That (Love Me, #1)
Maggie Adams
Shelves: favorites
Watch out for the next big indie author! Love Me Like That, by Renee Kenned,y is a "pull you in and take you for an emotional ride", kind of book. The lovely Bailey, torn between what she wants to do with her life, and the responsibility she feels towards her grandparents, resonates within us. Added to her turmoil is the sudden appearance of the new neighbor, a man she is drawn to, but doesn't necessarily fit in with her future plans.

While the main characters, sassy Bailey and strong, but compas
Pea
Jul 28, 2017 rated it did not like it
OMG! DNF @ 19%

Even for a fictional character I can't believe the dumbness of the heroine!

"Hendrix loves my boobs now. He wanted me to get double Ds, but I talked him into regular Ds."

"We’ve been dating for nine months, and he has been my knight in shining armor."

"Hendrix: Hey, Sweetheart, how’s your day?
Me: Babe! It’s great now that I’m talking with you!
Hendrix: Aww, I hate to do this to you then.
Is he cancelling?
Me: What?
Hendrix: I have a function I have to attend with my parents. I won’t be ab
H.K. Szczesiak
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Renee really hit her debut novel out of the park! I feel in love with the characters, except "Henry"...

I couldn't wait for her to share her story with me to read as a friend and fellow author. I begged, finally she let me read her baby, Love Me Like That.

The story will make you believe in love at first sight, fairy tale endings and just love. Bailey thinks material things and status' are what make a person, she was from a small town so I could see her allure with it. Cash is a hard working man,
Kay Lindy
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Renee Kennedy did a fantastic job on her debut novel. Love Me Like That couldn't have been a better choice for this book title, as the main character battles with who she is and who she thinks she needs to be. The relationships between Renee's character's makes me miss home and the wonderful people there. Bailey's love for her family grips your heart strings and makes you empathize with her; while Cash gives to the need within Bailey and the desire to be who she truly is. I love books that I can ...more
Dustin Holmes
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the grandparents in this book. It reminded me of my own and the kind of relationship they had.
Kathy
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. This was Renee Kennedy debut novel what a great love story.
The story of Bailey who is your basic country girl who wants to escape that life she wants more, at least that is what she thinks. Away at college she is dating a very well off Hendrix who gifts her with tons of luxuries presents changing her trying to shape her into what he wants her to be. Baileys best friend Lizzie sees this and is very straight up with her friend but Bailey is blind to all of this.

The
Crystal
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Love Me ~ Like That is a sweet, sexy and at times funny story of having to decide between following your dreams or you heart.
Bailey is in love with Hendricks. He can buy her the world and finally get her out of the small town she has been dreaming of leaving her whole life. When she has to go home to take care of her ailing grandparents, she meets Cash, a sexy country boy who can give her heart everything it has ever wanted. Will she follow her dreams, or her heart?
In this debut novel, Renee K
Donna
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
While this story is a romance, it is so much more. At its core, Love Me-Like That is an all encompassing love story centering on love of family and friends as well as romantic love. There are two romantic love stories in this book. Granny and Papa are more in love after a lifetime together than they were in the beginning. Bailey and Cash are finding their way as they start a relationship. They want to have a relationship like Granny and Papa-- A Love Like That.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I l
Stephenee
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If I didn't look ahead of time I never would have known that this was author Renee Kennedy's debut novel. She writes like a seasoned author! I would have thought that she had dozens of books out just by reading this one!! I loved the characters, the plot and the flow of the book. She kept the reader on the edge of their seats. She was able to keep the reader guessing while at the same time trying to figure out what was going to happen next in the book!

Bailey was smart, she was driven, but more
Crissy Sutcliffe
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i fell in love with bailey right away, her boyfriend hendrick on the other hand is a no good two bit bastard. Bailey's grandparents needed her to come home to help them(although they would have never asked that of her) so of course she was more then happy to go back home and help them out. Did her boyfriend like this? not one bit. Then Bay met the smoking hot new neighbor named cash. Can cash make her fall in love with a real man? Can he win her heart and soul? read this book to find out!! ...more
Kris Hack
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book Gah! I loved this book! The author really sucks you into the story and makes you jealous of all the time Bailey gets to spend with Cash, your new book boyfriend! Definitely one for the favorites shelf!
Sassy Bama Girl
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved it, it was set in my home state!
K
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
I will try to be as constructive as possible with this because I don't want to seem like a nagging jerk.

1. The writing was 'meh'. I am not just saying that to be mean. I am saying it because every sentence was simple and boring. I found myself rewriting whole paragraphs in my head to make it flow better. I felt like the author was trying too hard to make sure she didn't have a run-on sentence and used proper grammar and punctuation. While I appreciate that, I really do, I want to read something
Rosie AvidReader
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This debut novel by Renee Kennedy is an amazing story of romance. This story has what all girls dream about when they are little. A Prince Charming who will sweep them off their feet with words you can't help but fall in love. However when we get older, a little (or a lot) of spice and kink is what really we want. Finding both those qualities and now you have your Fifty Shades of Prince Charming all rolled in one. Who wouldn't want that?!
Bailey wants nothing more then to leave behind the country
Heidi Hagar Scott
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Renee really set the bar high with her debut book! What a combination of love, charm, lust, deceit, and of course steam all rolled into one! Bailey really did struggle between her head and her heart in this one. I mean who hasn't been there before??? Leaning toward that wrong decision even though everyone tried steering you in the opposite direction? Except in Bailey's case it wasn't just a matter of her wanting to get out of the small town life she knew she wasn't meant to be stuck in. She was ...more
Lora
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

Cash & Bailey aren’t the typical leads for a romance book. I mean he’s swoony and she’s a girl, but they’re just different and I liked it that way. And the title of the book was perfect for this story as well.

Bailey gave up on her last year of college because she needed to go home and care for her aging grandparents. Her boyfriend at the time, Hendrix, thinks he can use his wealth to fix whatever problems may be and he doesn’t understand Bailey’s commitment to her grandparents.
Riley K.
Finally, a southern romance that I can get behind. Renee Kennedy understands the dynamics of a southern family and she gets it right. Bayley is a strong, fierce, and independent lady who is dating a jerk at the beginning of the novel. She didn’t see that he was a jerk at first but her grandparents, and her best friend Lizzie knew.
While Bayley is helping her grandparents with their day-to-day lives, she meets their new neighbor Cash. Immediately sparks start to fly and the sexual tension between
D. Rivera
Oct 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given an advanced copy for an honest review.

this is the debut book for Renee Kennedy. Wow!!. she is a something special. she brings together what family is all about and finding that special one along the way.

we all make mistakes and have to learn to grow up to correct these errors. we have the story of Bailey and Cash. Each have family responsibilities they have to account for. they are drawn to each other from the beginning. along the way to finding one another they also have to deal wi
Dina Littner
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love Me ~ Like That is Sexy AND Laugh Out Loud Funny

How can a book be so sexy AND laugh out loud funny? I don't know but Renee Kennedy's debut book Love Me ~ Like That delivers hot and fun in an effortless sassy, Southern style.

Bailey Reynolds has a choice to make. Should she stay with Hendrix, her current boyfriend and likely ticket out of her small-town life? Or should she get to know Cash, her new neighbor who thrills her like no man has before? Add in Bailey's big-hearted, opinionated grandm
Kylie
Mar 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I gave this book 4 stars because I feel lie it ended with too many question still hanging in the balance.

However, this book was fun, romantic, and loaded with drama.
You have Hendrix, a wealthy shit who flaunts his money and literally tried to buy people's affection. And you have Cash, silently wealthy cowboy. The tension between them escalated quickly, and luckily for Bailey they both listen to her reasonably well.

This is a story about a girl who thinks she wants to live a certain way, and has h
Grace Augustine
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

The tale of Bailey and Cash was such a sweet tender love story. Set in the South, it is filled with family, honor, and dialect...yes you can pick it up in how the words were written. I caught myself reading it with a Southern accent even! The hope that is found in the generosity of a stranger who suddenly became so much more was heartwarming. This is my first book of Ms. Kennedy's, and I will definitely be revisiting her shelf. I highly recomme
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding.. That is what I feel when I read her debut novel. Renee Kennedy takes a new tone on a love triangle. Bailey is torn with the life she thinks she wants and the one she needs. The lessons learned throughout the book solidify her end choice.
I loved the grandparents in this book. They are so feisty especially Granny.
Cash is one of the best book boyfriends ever. He has the patience of Jobe. You will LOVE him!
I am telling you this book is a must read!!!!
Deb Diem
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Love Me Like That by Renee Kennedy is a wonderful debut novel. Ms Kennedy has delivered a sweet book with plenty of sizzle. I enjoyed Bailey and Cash's story and look forward to reading more from Renee Kennedy in the future. Love Me Like That is full of drama, action, humor and heat. This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger. Love Me Like That is book 1 of the Love Me Series, but can be read as a standalone.

I received a copy of this book for review purposes.
Maari
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a debut!!
Ms. Kennedy gives us a good mix of drama, humor, suspense, peace, friendship and love.., Very well written, easy to get lost within the pages, and even though this is the first book of a series, it is a stand-alone. I look forward to what she has for us next!
An ARC of this ebook was given in exchange for an honest review and as part of a blog tour. Opinions in this review are my own.
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Absolutely amazing book!!! I love the romance, drama and everything about this book! Cash and Bailey are incredible characters and I loved reading their story!!! Can't wait to see what this author has next!!! ...more
Taryn
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a fun read

I don't normally read romance novels, but this book is part of a 3 book series and i thought i would give it a try. I LOVED IT. The characters were great. I have never been to Alabama, but I sure could picture it. And that's all I'm gonna write for now....book 2 downloaded already
Erica
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those rare debut novels that leaves you with a smile on your face, knowing there's more to come and this author is going to be one of your favorites.
I admit I'm a bit rough on debut novels, they can show potential, be utterly unreadable or be absolutely amazing and Love Me ~ Like That was amazing. The story flows well, has a bit of everything I look for in a novel and didn't lose my interest at all.

Bailey. A young woman who's always wanted out of her small town. She doesn't want
Amy
Mar 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Prepare yourself for this emotional roller coaster. It's so worth it!

Bailey is the caregiver to her grandparents. She put her life on hold to care for family, just like they did for her years ago. Hendrix, Bailey's boyfriend has enough money to buy the world. But not enough to buy Bailey or her family. She struggles with the relationship with Hendrix, he runs hot and cold all in one sentence.

Cash & his mom move in across from Bailey and her grandparents. He instantly likes her and wants her. Bu
Stephanie
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
***This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.***
Love Me Like That, Oh how you have given me whiplash. While reading this book I have flip flopped between love and indifference. Some parts of the story would suck me in and I’d think “I really love where this is going.” And then I would kind of feel like the ball got dropped.

I got wrapped up in Cash and Bailey’s very cute and sexy love story, but Hendrix made me want to through my Kindle. Someone seriously needs to put that man i
Julie
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There are not many debut authors that make me feel so many emotions as this book did. From Bailey being treated like a piece of meat from her boyfriend to the beautiful relationship she has with her grandparents brought out so many feelings for me.

I love a good southern book and the feelings you get from a close family so this book really worked for me. The love she has for her grandparents brought back so many memories of my own. At times, I would just cry because I missed mine so much. Some of

• Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #1)
  • Thunder Island
  • International Player
  • A Perfect Lie
  • The Princess (Filthy Trilogy #2)
  • The Empire (Filthy Trilogy #3)
  • The Bastard (Filthy Trilogy #1)

Love Me (3 books)
  • Love Me ~ Without Regret (Love Me #2)
  • Love Me ~ Through the Storm