Start by marking “Pictures of You” as Want to Read:
Pictures of You

Pictures of You

Since losing her husband, receptionist Mary has lived a quiet and rather dull life. So when she begins to be seen around with a handsome, considerably younger man, it raises the eyebrows of her friends and family. But do they really know what is going on, and what might happen to Mary before they understand the danger she is in?
Published September 14th 2015 by The Book Folks

To ask other readers questions about Pictures of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pictures of You

Start your review of Pictures of You
Elaine Maynard
Nov 13, 2015 rated it did not like it
Mary meets Jacob, they have sex, she gives him a key to her house and she lets him move in. Jacob is creepy, Mary is a moron of epic proportions. Some stuff barely worth mentioning happens, Jacob half heartedly stalks Mary and she's skeered of him. It quickly spirals in to the ludicrous and ends with a whimper.
Susan Hampson
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Mary has lived in her own little cocoon since her husband died. Work, an occasional meal out with a friend and her home. That is until she sets her eyes on 21 year old Jacob.
I found this a very sad book to be honest and it raised a lot of moral questions with me. The author Diane Dickson has written a very deep psychological thriller that has many layers like an onion. A topsy-turvy story where the hunter becomes the hunted to become the hunter again. Every choice we make has consequences for
Jjamieson1
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down. Very edgy and creepy. I won't give it away but... Ewww! What a creepy man! Very good read.
Erik Empson
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this stalker type novel where a women who lacks self confidence gets manipulated by quite a creepy guy. An easy read that kept up the suspense level.
Teresa
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Wow, couldn’t get much stupider as plots, characters and story goes ...more
StacyLynn StacyLynn
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book and read it quite quickly.

There are some typos and misspelled words here and there.

However the storyline kept me flipping the pages well into the night.

I would describe this as a first-person romantic suspense/thriller. A woman who is looking for a seemingly innocent affair is thrust into a terrifying cat and mouse game with a very weird character whom stalks her.

I put a small review on my blog:

I have purchased several other
Robin Toy
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
No where near a thriller

The main character is so unbelievable in this book. There is no way this' middle aged' woman cries that much and ends up out smarting a stalker.... Stalker 101 just a little would have made the storyline better. The ending could have been so much more but in the end just a total letdown. The story has you rooting for Jacob not Mary.
Roxie Prince
Feb 10, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked this book better than 'Who Follows'. The characters were better developed, and the story was more believable. I predicted the ending from pretty early on, but that didn't bother me. It felt fitting to me. I don't have much else to say about this book. I'm not sure I'll read anything else by the author.
Dee Weeks
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
Uh okay...

It was okay but just that okay. Was it basically the same story as others like it? Yes it was. I finished it because I wanted to know what the plan was... It read like a life time movie which is okay but just that okay. Plus what happens in the end seemed rushed and predictable.
Kristine
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was ok
I could barely make it through. The main character is crying or tearing up on every other page and it made me want to slap her around too. Guess I like my protagonists strong and this weepy woman was way too much for me.
DENEICE HOLBERT
Nov 24, 2015 rated it did not like it
Awful

I could not get past chapter 27. The character is weak, select depreciating, emotionally void. I was hoping to get to the gripping part, but could not force myself to read any further. And to think there are 90 plus in this book. Another author off my list.
chelepissbcglobal.net
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
EXCELLENT.

This is a book that should be read by women of all ages to avoid the pitfalls of an abusive relationship. Very well written and highly recommended.
Diane Aultman
Dec 26, 2015 rated it liked it
It was Ok

It was enjoyable but I was never able to "live" the story like most books. Possibly the writing style and the English grammar.
Heather Schumacher
Dec 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Super slow to start, a little bit interesting through the middle, dull ending. Overall would not recommend to anyone but didn't feel as if it was a complete waste of time.
Monica Nichols
Nov 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Review

Kind of a corny romance. Woman falls in love with boy. Boy is abusive. Woman leaves boy. It was an average read.
Karen Fuller
Jun 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Well

Hardly a psychological thriller, a lot of waffle till the last disappointing 3 chapters,.. . . . . . .
Kirstine
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
awesome!
David Gilchrist
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I found this a gripping story, really enjoyed it .
Karen Bryant
Mar 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
Juvenile writing in my opinion. Very unrealistic situations. Terrible ending.
Phyllis Stinson
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow

Started off sorta boring but it soon sped up. Bad decisions when you are depressed can be life changing. Good read!
Miss Dizzy Read
Jun 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Started off alright then got annoying and ridiculous, if the ending wasn't so stupid, it would have been 4 stars.
Deanna Wood
Jul 01, 2018
janet
Aug 24, 2016
iris barter
Jun 25, 2017
Dovile
rated it did not like it
Jul 16, 2018
Jun 05, 2018
sara
Nov 11, 2015

• The Midnight Wife
  • Missing Persons (DCI Morton, #5)
  • The Perfect Smile (Jessie Hunt #4)
  • Murder Untimely (Kat and Mouse Mysteries #4)
  • Illegal Action (Liz Carlyle, #3)
  • The Perfect Lie (Jessie Hunt #5)
  • A Litter of Bones (DCI Logan Crime Thrillers, #1)
  • A Deadly Dividend
  • THE LAVENDER LADY a one-off spooky mystery full of twists
  • The Snow Killer (DI Barton, #1)
  • Bury Your Past (Hidden Norfolk Murder Mystery #2)
  • The Killing Code (DCI Logan Crime Thrillers, #3)
  • The Flower Show Murder (Monica Noble, #2)
  • The Secrets He Kept
  • The Dark Lives Series : Books 1 - 3: Unmissable and thought-provoking books you'll never forget
  • Thicker than Water (DCI Logan Crime Thrillers, #2)
  • Silent Partner
  • Appetite for Innocence
English. Love writing - love reading. Feel very lucky and amazed to have books published.
“She had no idea at all how to react, her brain was numb.” 0 likes