Start by marking “Much Ado About Love” as Want to Read:

Much Ado About Love

(Islands of Intrigue: San Juans #2)

A Contemporary Christian Romance Collection

From Russia with Love by Susan May Warren

Kat Moore can’t believe that 24 hours after landing in Moscow, she’s
Kindle Edition
Published September 14th 2015 by Georgia Press

To ask other readers questions about Much Ado About Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Much Ado About Love

Lillie
This is a collection of Christian contemporary romance novels, some of which I liked better than others. I had read some of the books previously and while I enjoyed them, I didn't re-read them. My comments apply only to the books I read this time around.

In Stealing Adda, it seemed that although Nick and Adda were Christians, she was writing and he was publishing romances that didn't seem appropriate for Christians. There was nothing explicit in this story, but there were subtle comments about th
Sharon
Jan 31, 2016 rated it liked it
This volume is all about Romances with happy endings.
"From Russia With Love" by Susan May Warren *** I liked this Romantic Suspense novel. The lead characters were good and the story was interesting, but this was one of those books where one of the minor characters caught my attention. I'd like to know more of Pastor Pyotr's story...
There is a quote near the beginning of this book that really got me hooked: "His brow pinched, his eyes darkening. "Do you think I'm stupid?" Oh, how the latent rebe
Emily
Feb 25, 2016 added it
Shelves: partially-read
I'm in the process of reading this collection which I got for free on my kindle. Reviews as I finish each book.

From Russia With Love by Susan May Warren: I will start off by saying I don't tend to be a fan of contemporary fiction. However, I enjoy a contemporary with historical elements, and this one with a woman trying to uncover secrets about her family's past, had me interested. I liked the characters, and I may seek out other books in this series, if I remember. Warning to those who aren't
Linda Yezak
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
What an incredible collection of books, all written by best-selling, award-winning authors! Susan May Warren, Lesley Ann McDaniel, Lynnette Bonner, Tamara Leigh, Jan Thompson--and me!

Included in the set are:

Someone to Watch Over Me, Susan May Warren
Beyond the Waves, Lynnette Bonner
Stealing Adda, Tamara Leigh
Tide Will Tell, Lesley Ann McDaniel
Share with Me, Jan Thompson
Give the Lady a Ride, Linda W. Yezak

Romance, suspense, comedy--this contemporary collection has it all!
MaryRhonda
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming stories

Each of these stories in their own way tells us that we need to give our lives over to God, to have faith that God will give us what He knows we need and not necessarily what we want.
Faith Morman
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved every book!

I have read Bonner's devotions in Guidepost for years but this is the first time to read one of her books. All the authors write clean romance stories...and each one kept me up late at night because it was so hard to put them down.
Kristin McCutchan
Jan 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

I loved this book. They are wonderful author.s I can't wait to dig into more books that they have written!
June
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Most of these stories were fantastic.
Mary Albers Felkins
All but one of these titles were terrific. Strong authors who are master story tellers. One, however, dragged on and didn't hold my interest.
Lonnie
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Out of these 6 books, I had previously read 2, "From Russia with Love" and "Stealing Adda" (see previous reviews). "Beyond the Waves," "Share with Me" and "Give the Lady a Ride" were good. "Tide will Tell" just felt like a cheesy horror movie.
Carolyn Shellhaas
Feb 22, 2016
Sara
Jan 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
I can't help be amazed at the gifts God has delighted me with - a wonderful husband, four amazing children, and the opportunity to write for Him.

I've been writing as long as I can remember - I won my first book writing contest in first grade! Over the years, writing has become, for me, a way to praise God and see Him at work in my life.

Although I have a degree in Mass Communications from the Unive

Islands of Intrigue: San Juans (2 books)
  • The Unrelenting Tide (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans #1)
  • Tide Will Tell (Islands of Intrigue: San Juans, #2)
“and grinned. “The lady” 0 likes