Start by marking “Cromwell's Folly” as Want to Read:
Cromwell's Folly

Cromwell's Folly

Good girls, it is commonly believed, are obsessed with bad boys. Usually, they get burned. Rarely do they get revenge…

Ben Cromwell—handsome, sexy, and ruthless—keeps a stable of women; picks them up the way someone picks up a ripe peach, consumes it in a few bites, and throws away the pit. This time, he chose the wrong peaches.

When Detective Sam Lagarde of the Charles
ebook
Published September 26th 2015 by Smashwords Edition (first published September 6th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Cromwell's Folly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cromwell's Folly

Start your review of Cromwell's Folly
Tonya Royston
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is not your ordinary murder mystery! Usually in a murder mystery, I sympathize with the victim and want the killer to be found and punished. But this book threw an angle into it that surprised me. The author created a victim so vile and subhuman that all I wanted was to find out who killed him so that I could thank them for ridding the world of someone so awful! I found the plot to move fast - and at times, I couldn't put it down. The writing is very good and the chapters are short ...more
Katherine Cobb
Oct 03, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading this murder mystery by my pal Ginny Fite. She has no trouble delving into the dark side of people and showing us that evil exists. I don't mind mingling with the dark side through books, TV shows and movies, as long as I can come back to my prettier world — maybe it shows just how lovely life is. Fite has a straightforward writing approach, which makes it easy to sail through this unraveling story.
Jeanie Loiacono
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ginny Fite knows how to grab your attention and not let it go. Heck, everyone, including me, wanted Cromwell dead. But who killed him? She will not let you know that until the end, and then she still leaves you breathless. Never underestimate the power of a woman, author or protagonist.
— CJ Loiacono
Kathy Held
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is set in Charles Town which is why I chose to read it. The setting added to my enjoyment of the book, but it was really a pretty good book regardless of where it took place.
Paul Vittay
Aug 12, 2017
Clarence E Martin
Apr 02, 2017
Amelia
rated it did not like it
Jun 13, 2016
Jeanie Loiacono
Oct 15, 2015
Ginny Fite
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
sandra a ault
Jun 07, 2018
Fulton County Library
is currently reading it
Nov 09, 2018
The author of the genre-bender Blue Girl on a Night Dream Sea, the thriller No End of Bad, and the dark mystery thrillers Cromwell's Folly, No Good Deed Left Undone, and Lying, Cheating, and Occasionally Murder, Ginny Fite is an award-winning journalist. She has been a spokesperson for a governor and for a member of Congress, a few colleges and universities, and a robotics R&D company.

She has