Start by marking “Red Socks Go with Absolutely Anything” as Want to Read:
Red Socks Go with Absolutely Anything

Red Socks Go with Absolutely Anything

This book "...will speak to youngsters from their earliest and most intimidating moments, and will carry them throughout their lives in a wonderfully empowering way." Youll be inspired!

Sometimes it is hard to find exactly the right words to show that you are sharing your encouragement and support. This uplifting story demonstrates that a simple pair of red socks can give
40 pages
Published 2015 by SonShine Design

To ask other readers questions about Red Socks Go with Absolutely Anything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Socks Go with Absolutely Anything

Start your review of Red Socks Go with Absolutely Anything
Klinta
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Full review.

I would like to thank the author of the book Darla Woodley for a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion.

Its a children book, meant to be read together with adults, it tells a story of mother who inspires and motivates her child to stay strong and believe that he can do and achieve anything he wants to do.
A strong message spreads over the pages and every page is like a chapter that needs to be talked about in family and their own value and thoughts added to it.

Samantha (everlasting.charm)
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This review first appeared at http://www.bookwormeverlasting.com/re...

Red Socks Go With Absolutely Anything was such an inspiring story for myself and children. The same day I received the book, I sat with my children and read it to them. It was the perfect bedtime story. My youngest (nearly one year old now) seemed to enjoy the black, white, and a splash of red color scheme, while both my eight and two year old boys really enjoyed the story itself.

I adored the message the author set forth in
Literary Classics Book Awards & Reviews
Red Socks Go with Absolutely Anything is a children's picture book inspired by one family's splendid tradition of wearing red socks to show support for their loved ones.

In this book we find a young boy, whose mother calls Sunshine, experiencing a series of events over the course of his young lifetime. Some are bigger than others, but all are seemingly monumental in the eyes of the boy going through them at the time. And at each turn, when our boy Sunshine begins to doubt himself, he notices his
TDCbookreviews
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
At first glance, you may think this is a book about a fashion faux paus, but as the author explains in the preface, it is actually an inspiring story about lifes milestones and how small gestures (such as red socks) can help give you the inner strength to get through them all.

A young boy, Sunshine, goes through some important life events with the help of his mother who is always wearing her red socks. As he is going through these milestones, he internally questions if he can make it, if he is
Judy Cook
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! We need more positive messages in the world and RED SOCKS GO WITH ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING sends a positive message to readers of any age. The red socks symbolize how we can show our loved ones how much we care about them as we travel through life together. This can be shown by something as simple as wearing red socks in support as we witness each others special moments in life. When I read the book it reminded me of my own life and how friends and family have shown support for me ...more
Rosie Amber
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Red Socks Go With Anything is a quick read inspirational book about the power of wearing red coloured socks. How it can make you smile, give you confidence and how a family wearing them for each other shows their love and support.

Written to be read to children it follows the growth of a child and some of the moments in life which cause stress and anxiety and uses the red socks to show how a parent and loved one can bring a smile to your face even in moments of fear.

This would be an ideal book to
Connie Huddleston
Nov 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
This books cover caught my eye and held it! The explosive red and black on white and the cartoon like illustrations grab you right off. Then you begin to read and learn you can do anything and go anywhere with the support of one woman who always dressed in red socks. This is a book for early grades to adult. Its story is simple, but extremely heart warming. It is one you will remember every time you don a pair of bright red socks. ...more
Paula Kirman
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In this children's book, red socks are a metaphor for a mother's unconditional love and ability to instil in her child the sense that he can find the strength to do anything.
New Apple Literary Services