Start by marking “Crush” as Want to Read:

3.78  ·  Rating details ·  536 Ratings  ·  21 Reviews
Good girls don't kiss and tell...
And they sure as hell don't have crushes on their stepbrothers.
My name is Mia Williams, and I guess I'm not a good girl any more.
Ever since my mother passed away when I was a kid, I've been trying to find my Prince Charming like she wanted me to. Unfortunately, there seem to be more frogs around than princes, and I haven't found a real
Published September 13th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Crush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crush

Wendy
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this story for an honest review

I absolutely loved this story...it was a nice change for a step sibling romance.
the characters felt real and they were complex.
Mia had issues with her dad's new marriage because her mom had passed away and Brad had issues with his mom's new marriage because she had been hurt in the past and he wasn't given the chance to get to know him.
this story had a depth to it that I haven't really seen in other step books
I definitely recommend this book
Lisa
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow this was such a great book a very sweet romance. I adored Brad and Mia's story. This is the first book from this author that I have read and will read more by her. I'm giving this book 5 stars

Happy Reading
Lisa
Amanda
I appreciated that the story in this book developed over the course of several months, because it makes the romance more believable than occurring almost instantly.

Tobin surprised me, actually... did NOT see that coming! On the other hand, Jeremy... CALLED IT!!! Yup, from the beginning I didn't like him and knew there was a reason why! If you've read the book and know what I'm hinting at read on at the spoiler, if not read the story first then come back, lol: (view spoiler)
Ashlynn Yazzie
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

This book is one of the good books I've read. Its not too cliche nor is it too corny. Its a sweet and adorable book that really pulls at your "heart strings" (yes, that was cheesy but it was that good of a book).

Unlike the other books ice read that had a similar plot to this story, this book had a realistic and understandable touch to it. It allowed the readers to see every detail of the characters and their lives.

FINALLY, this book is not a poorly written book, it's not one of those bo
Tracey
Oct 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
In her book Crush - A Stepbrother Romance, author Caitlin Daire, take us for a romantic ride in this "taboo" love story of Mia and Brad. Mia and Brad first meet poolside at a resort in Biliox. They both feel an instant attraction and things get a little steamy and go from hot to ice cold in less than 60 seconds has Mia remembers that she has dinner plans with her dad. In Brad's lust filled haze calls me a "bitch" because she went from hot mama to ice queen. Little did these two know, thing were ...more
Ju Haghverdian
This story had an interesting concept but I could not really connect with it and got really frustrated after a while.
It lightly deals with racism, Mia is African American and Brad is white. Their parents end up getting married and they fall in love with each other... the step siblings.
There were a lot in the story and it lacked fluidity. The events happen so abruptly and end just as fast, it felt rushed as if they were trying to pack as much as possible into a single book but none of the subjec
Taya
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was a little bit slow at the beginning but once Mia and Brad started talking to one another it picked up. I loved that this book was so deverse, interracial couples in the story is not something you see everyday and it was refreshing to read. Also the different plot twists like the rapist and Brads surprise visit.
There was one scene in the book that disgusted me, it was when Mia and Brad were Christmas shopping and the sales associate was following Mia around and when Brad confronted her she
Devz Milady
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
So far, I am liking all the books by Caitlin and I think her collection is pretty much one of the best in the 'Step-brother-love' genre.

There is a depth and a relationship progress to it, that takes away the WTF-moment you get, when you usually find the insta-lust-followed-by-insta-love thingy common among books of this genre.

And I am super happy that the author has introduced a different skin-color person to the equation without making it weird.

In spite of the usual cheesy HEA moment, this one
Heather De Los Reyes
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great romantic story with some twists

The book started of great with Mia and Brad meeting and then them awkwardly finding out their parents were getting married. I think she did a great job writing their story. There was some drama from a few girls and also a dramatic event that happens to Mia that really spiced the story up. The only thing I didn't like was I felt that it drug on a bit and I skipped a little because of it.
Denise
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, loved this. Mia and Brad are perfect for each other. Can they make it through all of the outside relationship issues, such as their parents springing a surprise marriage on them, father having racial treats against him, old girlfriends and attending college? This is the first book of Caitlin Daire's I have read and can say again, I loved it. Can't wait to read everything she has written :)
Simera
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: step-brother
Crush- A Stepbrother Romance is one of my favorites. I liked the way that Mia and Brad's romance was slow in the making and how they devoloped as characters.
It was interesting with Jeremy "the Creep" and Bradley's biological dad showing up. I was surprised at what his dad does but had Jeremy nailed as soon as he spoke.
It's a great read
Jasmine
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Crush

I love Caitlin Daire's Stepbrother novels! Crush didn't fail to fall into that category! It was a full of humor, suspense, steamy moments and that back and forth banter between Mia and Brad that you can't help but love! The twist at the end was one that I didn't see coming! I look forward to her next book!
Valerie
Jul 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult, drama, romance
Mia and Brad meet at a hotel while they are on vacation, and immediately there is an attraction. Hours later they learn their parents are to be wed. The problem is the connection between them is more than step-siblings should have. Their colleges are two hours apart. Will the distance help them chill out, or will the romance heat up?
Beth Morris
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My my my!

This was an awesome book! I couldn't put it down. I loved how it had a little bit of everything in it love, sex and suspense. You won't regret taking the time to read this book.
Christine
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Arc review for honest review . mia was in school for political science and law for post grad. Bradley meets her in Biloxi he's in school for pre med at a different school. now they are step siblings .Very good.
Denise Smithson
Oct 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved it!
Maricruz Muniz
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I love it
Five stars all the way
I love the story and the love they had for each other
I couldn't put the book down must read it people
Tamara
5th
Elyssa L. Hewitt
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I have really gotten into these stepmother romances. The writing is excellent and the writer is great. Cannot wait to restore books by her.
Gina
Oct 21, 2015
Adiehardbearfan Da bears
May 03, 2016
Britt
rated it did not like it
Sep 15, 2015
Angie Robbins
Sep 21, 2015
Teresa brown
Sep 26, 2015
  • What He Wants: The Boxed Set (What He Wants, #1-6)
  • Perfection #3
  • Thrill - Complete Series
  • Becoming Carter (The Carter Trilogy, #2)
  • Glendale (Glendale, #1)
  • Back to the Top  (Ross Records #3)
  • Quarterback Bait
  • Waiting for Always (Beautiful Surrender, #5)
  • Feels Like Home (Harte #3)
  • Pursuit (Mafia Ties : Brandon & Carly, #1)
  • Blindfold Vol. 3
  • Freeing You, Freeing Me (You & Me Trilogy, #3)
  • Vanquished (The Encounter Trilogy: Book 3)
  • Blackbird (A Stepbrother Romance, #1)
  • Clarity