Start by marking “Sin marca (La legión de la paloma negra, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sin marca (La legión de la paloma negra, #2)

Sin marca

(The Legion #2)

ÉL ESTÁ AQUÍ... Y PODRÍA SER CUALQUIERA
Kennedy Waters vive en un mundo donde los espectros vengativos matan, los fantasmas guardan secretos y un demonio deambula entre la gente... Un demonio al que ella sin querer ha liberado.
Ahora Kennedy y los demás miembros de la Legión (Alara, Capellán, Lukas y Jared) tienen que buscarlo y darle caza. Al averiguar más cosas sobre la
Published November 5th 2015 by Anaya (first published September 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Sin marca, please sign up.
Shannon I asked on her website and received the following response from her staff (on Sunday, October 29, 2017): "Kami definitely plans on writing the third…moreI asked on her website and received the following response from her staff (on Sunday, October 29, 2017): "Kami definitely plans on writing the third book, but she has a few new projects in the works first. Her latest is BROKEN BEAUTIFUL HEARTS, a YA contemporary out in February 2018. Hopefully we'll find out what happens to Jared, Kennedy, & Co. before too long!"

So, she hasn't even WRITTEN book 3 year....ugh!(less)
Alicia Calsyn I would NOT read it! Unbreakable if 4 years old and it has a bit of a cliffhanger, but I can live with it. I would stop there. The author assured…moreI would NOT read it! Unbreakable if 4 years old and it has a bit of a cliffhanger, but I can live with it. I would stop there. The author assured readers for 2 years that she would finish it but now is silent. Unmarked leaves the reader in a terrible place and there is no indication (THREE YEARS LATER) that Ms. Garcia will ever finish it! :-(
(less)

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo legion_zps512ac4c2.jpg

Unmarked is book #2 in The Legion series by Kami Garcia. I have been on a quest to finish up sequels that have been recently released of series I have started. For some unknown to me reason, I saved this one for last. Well, I could say I saved the best for last because this book was AMAZING! I gave the first book four stars. I really liked it so I’m not sure why I didn’t give it five. But now I’m glad because I saved the five stars for this one!

photo dove1_zpsd5381eda.jpg

Nineteen days have passed since the ending of the
Valeria Andrea
What, what, what.
What?

I guess I'm desperate to read this book because I have no idea about what's next.
Nada.
Rien.
Nothing.
& I'm an amateur theorist & that's why I'm going CRAZY.
That.
& the fact that Unbreakable was pretty good.

(view spoiler)
Rusty's Ghost Engine (also known as.......... Jinky Spring)
I felt not a lot happened in this book. spoiler: (view spoiler) ...more
Neil (or bleed)
3.5

May the black dove always carry you. And the white dove set you free.

It's like running in circles.

Unbreakable is to ghosts and spirits as Unmarked is to demons. Though, there are still ghosts and spirits lurking in this sequel.

Honestly, I still like Unbreakable over Unmarked. In Unbreakable, I was scared and engrossed but in Unmarked I was thrilled and a bit disappointed. I think my problem in this book is that it has been too focused on (view spoiler)
Mizuki
This book is an improvement over its prequel, and that's why I'm giving it 3.8 stars. Ms. Garcia doesn't disappoint when the writing of spooky scenes and suspense is concerned. I also find those characters in her book growing on me as well. Although I have to complain: why would only five teenagers and four adults have been tasked to deal with a very powerful and dangerous demon and his minors trying to open the Gate of Hell? Why shouldn't more manpower to be added to handle such a huge crisis?

S
Levi
May 07, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Courtney
Sep 30, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Courtney by: Goodreads Giveaways.
Unmarked picks off a few weeks after events of Unbreakable, with Kennedy pining away at her new boarding school for Jared and the rest of her friends, and trying on her own to track the mysterious and trouble events that have been occurring since the events at the prison.

Trouble may be closer than she thinks, however, as mysterious events begin happening at the school - not to mention a rash of disappearances nearby, where all of the victims bear a startling resemblance to Kennedy.

Eventually t
Bontix
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Avendo letteralmente adorato Unbreakable, avevo delle aspettative molto alte per Unmarked, ma per quanto mi riguarda non è stato del tutto all'altezza. Non perché la storia sia brutta, anzi è davvero molto coinvolgente e dal ritmo incalzante, ti tiene incollata alle pagine fino alla fine. Ciò che mi ha infastidita è stato il comportamento di alcuni personaggi. Per carità, le loro reazioni sono normali e più che comprensibili, però mi hanno irritata lo stesso, non posso farci nulla!
Una delle cose
Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers)

4.5 Stars

UNMARKED was one of my most anticipated books of 2014!! I was dying to get my hands on an ARC because I couldn't bare to wait any longer. And I was sooo happy after weeks later and 2 begging emails, an copy of UNMARKED arrived on my doorstep, and I was elated!!! I was jumping up and down like an idiot!! But I was a happy idiot, so I didn't care!! I immediately cracked it open, unable to wait any longer...and, oh the joy I found within it's pages!! The scary, terrifying, glorifying, w
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life

I received an advance reader edition of this book from Little, Brown and Company via Net Galley for the purpose of providing an honest review.

4 Stars

I was excited to get my hands on this book. I recently read and enjoyed the first in the series, Unbreakable. This book did not disappoint as it lived up my expectations after reading the first book in the series. This book was a fast paced book with lots action, much like the first in the series.
Ricky
Ransom Riggs wasn't kidding - this book really does surpass the original. Especially with its absolutely heartbreaking final third.

I swear, by the time the book ended, that was me. Even though there was no death involved (*cough* I'm still *cough* pissed off *cough* at Margaret Stohl *cough* for killing Ro Costas *cough* and sinking my ship *cough*), it was even sadder than the ending of Idols. It was the closest a non-death sad moment could come to emulating the ending of The Amazing Spider-Man
Rose
Nov 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
letto praticamente in un giorno.
Non si riesce a smettere di leggerlo, non si riesce a mettere giù!
Alexa
I knew that the sole reason I enjoyed the first novel was simply chance, because when I read that one, I was kind of in the mood for a lighter and fluffier read, and I kind of predicted that I wouldn't like the second one as much. So, I'm not really surprised, but I will say that I am still pleased enough, because I did end up liking it more than I thought I would. This is by no means an outstanding sequel, let alone an outstanding series in the first place, but it's got something that I sort of ...more
Devon Ashley
Kennedy Waters would love nothing more than to hide away and pretend she wasn't directly responsible for releasing a horrible demon from his entrapment, but unfortunately, no one will let her - including the other members of Legion and Andras himself, who continually kills girls who resemble Kennedy. The Legion is at least willing to share in the mistake, but Kennedy is stubborn to let go. All they can do moving forward is to figure out why she hasn't gotten her mark, so the Legion seeks out clu ...more
meghann
I LOVED Unbreakable. We're talking finished the first read and immediately started it again levels of love. I read that book all the time. So needless to say, my hopes were very high for its sequel, Unmarked. I had it all worked out how I wanted this story to go, but no fucks were given about my unsolicited vision. Everything that happened stressed me out more and more as all my hopes for Kennedy and the Legion were crushed. There were so many LukeIAmYourFatherNoooooooo wtf moments that I actual ...more
Maddie
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-books
I read the first book in this series at least a year ago, but didn't feel like I was missing anything by just diving straight into this book. Kennedy and co still face the same amount of demon troubles, but any kind of plot twist you can imagine if you've read 'Unbreakable' pretty much happens in this book. Actually, I swear everything that's happened in 'Unmarked' happened somewhere in 'The Mortal Instruments' series, so perhaps read those instead if you like the sound of the angels vs. demons ...more
Jessica
3.5/5

This was a good sequel to unbreakable. It was really fast paced and action packed, I really liked the creativity Kami had when coming up with some of the aspects of the supernatural world. However, it fell a bit flat for me. The writing was extra cheesy in this novel and the pacing was quite off.

Overall, it was an enjoyable read and I would recommend the series (annoyed that there is no news on the 3rd book though)
Mandy
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Kami Garcia has done it again:) I'm excited for when the last book comes out!
Laura *Little Read Riding Hood*
I would like more for sure, but it doesn't look like this story will ever be finished.
Greta
Oct 22, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Avevo scoperto Unbreakable per caso, conoscevo per sentito dire l'autrice per la sua altra serie ma non avevo ancora letto nulla di suo. Inizialmente era una duologia, Unmarked doveva essere la conclusione ma è stato deciso di punto in bianco di portare un altro libro tanto per allungare il brodo.

In sostanza la storia non è male, ci troviamo ad affrontare le impresi di alcuni ragazzi che io chiamo Ghostbusters, anche se non lo sono, ma mi piace prenderli in giro. Ma sono quello che sono, cioè m
Autumn
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pbwkendread, 2015
I have been dying to read this book since I finished book one Unbreakable. I was quite sad when I didn't get pick on NetGalley to read it and then I had my hopes up on winning the book and when I didn't. I just was like I am going to buy the book and add it to my collection even though the price is out of my range.
Then I went to my local library and guess what they had it there! I squealed like a school girl I was so happy that they ordered the books. So anyway on to my review.

If you remember i
Reading Teen
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
At a Glance:
I was so excited when Little Brown (Thank you so much, Faey Bi!) sent me this, that I screamed in excitement. I've been waiting and waiting for this sequel, but let me tell you, it was worth the wait. And I totally agree with Ransom Riggs when he says "A rare sequel that surpasses the original.". I read this book in no-time, I just couldn't put it down.

Action:
The action is one of the best things about this series. This book reminded me of the show Supernatural. Amazing. The ghosts. T
Meg
Nov 04, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So naturally, like any good TV buff, I am addicted to shows that involve incredibly good looking men who like to show their manly strength. If they have to slay a demon or spell one back to hell in a deep intruding voice then all the better. The Legion series is the book version of these such TV shows. To be brutally honest I did not enjoy Unmarked as much as I enjoyed Unbreakable.

But lets start with what I did enjoy. I loved the creativity. My favourite character by far is Priest and his awesom
Shelley
**I received this E-book for free from Little, Brown Books for Young Readers in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.**

*Genre* Paranormal Fantasy
*Rating* 3.0

*Full Review to Follow*

Picking up where Unbreakable left off, Unmarked ups the action and suspense to a whole new level. Kennedy is stuck between a rock and the devil himself after being responsible for releasing the Big Bad. Her regret for her actions is so great, that she en
Jessie Potts
Why you should read it: I loved Unbreakable, and the hot twins, and Unmarked was even better than book one. Kennedy, though, is not doing well, especially since she's the one who freed Andras (awful demon) from his prison. She and Legion also come face-to-face with an enemy organization (Illuminati) and the way the "game" is played is changing. Who is the real enemy and who is actively working on the side of good? The setting also has to get a shout-out because Kami really gives readers eerie … ...more
Anita
Nov 28, 2015 rated it liked it
Sin marca es un libro en la linea de sus predecesor, la autora sabe meter el miedo en el cuerpo del lector con muchas de las historias que cuenta y sorprender, con algunas pocas excepciones, con lo que avanzando un poco en la historia y viendo más cosas sobre sus personajes, aun siendo un libro puente en algunos sentidos, también ha sido uno de esos libros que consiguen dejarte con ganas de más y resultan entretenidos.
Stacee
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are very few sequels that are better than the first book. Right now, only one comes to mind -- before Unmarked, that is.

This book has swoons and laughs and some heartfail and some pretty huge revelations. It all sets up for what has to be an epic showdown in book 3. It was such a roller coaster, I loved every page.

The ending left me speechless and I need book 3 immediately.

**Huge thanks to Little Brown and Edelweiss for providing the arc in exchange for an honest review**
Juan Manuel Sarmiento
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars
En cuanto a la escritura, no es que haya mucha profundidad. Es entretenida, eso sí, y una opción a tener en cuenta para aquellas personas a las que les guste la mezcla de acción, terror y romance.
Reseña completa el 1 de noviembre en THE BEST READ YET BLOG
Anabel
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Un libro que me ha sorprendido para bien. Lo he devorado, la acción es increíble y la historia no podría ponerse más emocionante. Sin duda los personajes son fantásticos y las nuevas incorporaciones increíbles. Por ahora esta saga sin duda es de mis favoritas. estoy deseando ver con que nos sorprende la autora en el último volumen, si es tan bueno como este sin duda será tremendo.
Tatiana
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ками Гарсия я сейчас тебя так ненавижу, так ненавижу! Если в 2016 году ты не выпустишь продолжение этой трилогии, я припрусь к тебе домой и ты сто раз пожалеешь, что сразу не выпустила продолжение истории! арррррр. Кто же так делает ? Закончилось на самом интересном :( Грустно, пойду съем шоколадку и забудусь в печали.
Goodreads Librari...: ISBN13: 9781471118555 page numbering is wrong 4 18 Jan 18, 2016 10:39PM
Happy? 3 15 Nov 28, 2014 09:59AM
Secret Society Legion 4 14 Sep 09, 2014 08:24AM
  • Idols (Icons, #2)
  • The Lovely and the Lost (The Dispossessed, #2)
  • Broken Faith (Spiritual Discord, #1)
  • Rebellion (Extraction, #2)
  • Blackout (Annum Guard, #2)
  • The Strange Maid (The United States of Asgard, #2)
  • Strange Skies (Burn Out, #2)
  • The Defiant (The Forsaken #3)
  • Indomitable (Intangible, #0.75)
  • Promise Bound (Lies Beneath, #3)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • The Ronin's Mistress (Sano Ichiro, #15)
  • Forbidden to Love (The Erosians, #1)
  • The Garden of Darkness
  • Kyo Kara MAOH!, Volume 03
  • Follow Me Through Darkness (Boundless, #1)
  • The Summer Invitation
  • Burn Bright (Dark Star, #2)
Kami Garcia is the #1 New York Times & USA Today bestselling co-author of the Beautiful Creatures novels & the Dangerous Creatures novels, and the author of the instant New York Times bestseller & Bram Stoker Award nominated novels UNBREAKABLE & UNMARKED in the Legion Series. Her contemporary romance THE LOVELY RECKLESS releases on October 4th (Imprint/Macmillan).

Kami grew up outsi

The Legion (3 books)
  • Unbreakable (The Legion, #1)
  • Untitled (The Legion, #3)
“My mother used to say that girls should be seen and not heard. I say we should be seen and feared.” 21 likes
“I realized that sometimes we have to step outside the walls and fight. Sometimes the armor we thought was protecting us was actually weighing us down.” 7 likes