Start by marking “Do Princesses Boogie?” as Want to Read:
Do Princesses Boogie?

Do Princesses Boogie?

A read and dance book by the author of the other Do Princesses...? series! Join our favorite princess as she and her family dance, boogie, and jam. This happy princess discovers that having the right beat and looking on the bright side is all a girl needs to make her a princess.
Board Book, 26 pages
Published July 8th 2016 by Taylor Trade Publishing (first published March 1st 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Do Princesses Boogie?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do Princesses Boogie?

Start your review of Do Princesses Boogie?
Dee/ bookworm
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Do Princesses Boogie? by Carmela LaVinga Coyle is a cute story or dance that would be great for a very young girl. Illustrations are very cute and stylistic. It is a simple book to read your child when they are first discovering books, like Boynton's book this book will capture the imagination of small minds, and you could even make up your own dance to match providing a lot of fun for you and the child reading the book!

I received a free copy of this book for an honest review from NetGalley.
Tonja Drecker
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Let's Boogie! That's the message of this cute picture book as it follows a young girl through her dancing day. This isn't a story as such, but rather a fun journey as the girl and her brother (And other family members) go through a day dancing, prancing and waving away.

There isn't much text; only a few words on each page, and those are as basic as basic can be. Much of this book hangs on the illustrations. They are colorful, fun and a joy to flip through. In other words, kids will love gazing at
Storywraps
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This board book is full of action, happiness and frivolity. The whole vibe is "let's dance".

Written in rhyme it is another addition by the author to the "Do Princesses .... ? series. The words are simple and the illustrations brilliantly enrich the text. Each page invites you to engage, to join in the merriment and freedom of the Princess dance. Not only does the Princess get into the dancing mode herself but her mood seems infectuous to those around her: her family, her friends and a variety
Sharon Tyler
Jun 23, 2016 rated it liked it
Do Princesses Boogie? is a board book written by Carmela LaVigna Coyle and illustrated by Mike Gordon. This book is part of the Do Princesses...? series, and readers join their favorite princess as she and her family dance, boogie, and jam. The happy princess discovers that having the right beat and looking on the bright side is all a girl needs to make her a princess.

Do Princesses Boogie? is a short simple board book that will appeal to the youngest readers that already love to dance and look
Yvonne
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
The book was a cute story. I was drawn to it because my daughter loves to dance. We read it a few times and she was entertained by it for a little bit. I had a hard time reading it on the kindle fire because the formatting was really messed up. It made it look like letters and words were missing. I think the physical book would be a good read and would be a good addition to any toddlers book collection. I was confused at first I did think would see a princess or a little girl wearing a tiara but ...more
Carla Johnson-Hicks
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is another book in the series of "Do Princesses ...." This is a cute book to read with your little one and get up and move as well. Actions are described with wonderful, colourful illustrations to accompany them. You can make up your own tune as well as your own dance and have fun with whoever you are reading with. This is a book that little girls will ask for over and over again. Every family should have this one in the family library!

I received a copy of this book from Netgalley in
Craig Sisterson
Feb 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
A delightfully illustrated board book that could easily became a firm favorite of little ones. The combination of repetition and rhyme, and active, fun illustrations will keep youngster attention, and DO PRINCESSES BOOGIE could inspire a bit of living room dancing by parents and kids alike. The illustrations have a very fun vibe, almost Quentin Blake-esque in style, and there is a great proportion of words on a page to images. Overall a very fine board book that would be a really good addition ...more
Allison
I've seen the other books in this series and can't believe I hadn't picked one up to read it yet! What a super cute book that's perfect for all ages! It'd be a wonderful read-aloud to even toddlers, which is a difficult group to share books with, but not too baby for preschoolers. I cannot wait to use this book in summer reading at the library this year!
Sandra
A book for a story/dance time! This little princess know how to have some royal fun with her family and friends! Pure fun.
The illustrations are beautiful, as in all the "Do princesses...?" series.

I received this copy from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
pati
Feb 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
After reading this book, I wanted to get up and boogie! Colorful and fun, kids will be eagerly awaiting the next Princess book..
Devera Chandler
This would be very cute for a regular story time, but not the best for a night-night book, haha.
Dawn
May 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Simple and sweet
Andréa
Note: I received a digital review copy from the publisher through NetGalley.
Shannon
Mar 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Follow main character, Princess, as she jumps, wiggles and boogies throughout the book. Young pre-school age children will enjoy this book's rhythm as they can clap along and move and grove. A sweet book about having a great attitude!
Morgan Sohl
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
didn't really work for me particularly the text
Rachel
Sep 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens
I was slightly disappointed in this book. The title is misleading. The is no mention of Princesses anywhere.
Jessica
Aug 29, 2017
Fan Gending
Sep 25, 2016
Carmela Coyle
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Emily Myhren
Q
Nov 10, 2016
Kimberlie
Feb 27, 2017
Carmela LaVigna Coyle's first book, Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots? is enjoyed by little princesses everywhere. And now there are several Do Princess titles to choose from. She writes from her studio in Colorado with a puppy on her lap, and beside a wall of glass "to better see the seasons."

Carmela wrote her first story, "Forget-Me-Not," when she was ten-years-old. She hasn't forgotten it... she