Start by marking “November (Calendar Girl #11)” as Want to Read:
November (Calendar Girl #11)

November

(Calendar Girl #11)

Alternate cover for this ASIN can be found here

Life, Love, Laughter.

Three things I never expected to experience in the month of giving thanks, but that is just what I received. Wes had survived Hell on Earth, and was back where he was meant to be…in my arms and my bed. For good. There would be no breaking us apart after the trauma we experienced up to this point.

My new job
Published November 30th 2015 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about November, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about November

Start your review of November (Calendar Girl #11)
Yoda
Dec 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
Those books are so filled with clichès I don´t understand how it got published.
Tania J
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
This book was uneventful and unnecessary. This series became a real drag towards the end.
Lola
Nov 02, 2016 rated it liked it
November was a nice change of pace compared to the previous episodes, but at the same time it felt a bit dull. I feel like this whole review is going to be a list of contradictions as I liked it and at the same time it left me feeling underwhelmed. There are things going on, but I didn't really feel the urge to keep reading. Then again that also was part of what I did enjoy about this episode, Mia is working her new job as some sort of a talk show hosts basically and goes out to interview people ...more
shannon✨
Dec 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
I was so happy to not have drama in this book. Still, this plot wasn't anything special, even though I did enjoy reading this book. Also, I liked how Wes was doing better but his behaviour annoyed me a lot at some points.
Thyago | MrsMargotBlog
This is the month in which you begin to breathe, where everything seems to flow.
Love, family and work are all in unity.
There are reunions in NY of recent friends of Mia.
And all the ways follow the end of this series.
Gitte Winneche
Sep 20, 2016 rated it did not like it
Gag
Alla
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
We are nearing the end of Mia’s journey and in November she’s headed to NYC for travel, work and time with Wes. What I didn’t expect was the love that resonated through the whole book. From the love that Mia shows to her former business associates who’ve become her friends—Anton, Heather, Rachel and Mace, her ability to love jumps off the page.

Wes is Wes. Hot. Hunky. Satisfying. Loving. Recovering. His way of recovering is Mia. He loves her with his whole heart and soul and won’t let her go. Ms
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Stars

I was given this book for my honest review

This is the 11th book in the Calendar Girl Series by this author and needs to be read in order.

This is Mia’s continuing journey to finding her truest of hearts and purest of foreverness. As Mia embarks on her continuing journey you will find many of surprises in this next installment by this author. Surprises will arise that we were all hoping for but some not so much but that only adds to the thrill we ever so searching for in Mia’s journey. Will
Ginelle Blanch
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED LOVED this month!!!! It was uplifting and moving and happy...

The journey is coming to an end and, I am so SAD about it! We get to see some old friends in this one. A few excellent surprises and the tying up of old loose ends.

All the lack of true happiness in the last couple books is made up for in this one! Makes you think about just what you're thankful for.

I'm so excited to see how the series will end but, at the same time, these characters have really become like family to me. Trust
Erica Olsen
May 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
The only positive thinking for me about this book, really, is that there's only one more after it and then it's done. I do not enjoy this series very much. The first two of three books were okay, but this. This is too much. Over the top. Milked for all it got. It's predictable and not very interesting, really.
Deanne
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: nmsl-read
Only continuing the series since August, I think, because I need to know how it ends but damn these have gotten BAD
Babel
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
The hottest couple ever are Wes and Mia.

This month, they exchange beautiful romantic declarations and the most passionate intimate moments. They are still struggling against the devastating consequences of Wes' horrific experience, and it affects them in very gripping ways. Including a rush to make their relationship go all the way. I found it heart-warming and truly romantic.

It's also touching and highly entertaining as Mia embarks on a special mission for her new job on TV. I really enjoyed h
Cyndi Becker
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Now that I’m used to the new path in life Mia us in, out of danger and all, I’m back to loving the direction of the story. Audrey is an amazing writer in all the elements; plot, dialogue and her schmexxy scenes - it’s simply phenomenal! In the second to last installment, Mia’s personal growth really shines through - it feels like she’s matured at an accelerated rate over the last 3 months.

As November finds Mia on assignment in New York, with Wes at her side, she shines. I LOVED her escapades thr
Catherine Mitchell
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Calendar Girl series is more than just a romance novel, it explores a journey of a woman, Mia Saunders, and her transformation from a lost soul, with the weight of caring for her drunk father and younger sister since she was 10 years old, who never realized her worth, to a woman who learns to LOVE: LOVE her family, LOVE those who come into and out of her life, and LOVE herself!
In November, Mia's journey is coming to an end and her life and the lives of those who have come into it over the p
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Star Rating:
5 stars

Meh! I am not sure on this one..took me a little while to get into it and that didn't settle with me at all. I loved every single one of the others I have read from Audrey but for some reason this one took me some time and it was by far the slowest I have read a book to date. I did however like how Wes and Mia worked together throughout the whole book and came to what there future would be. I definitely hope December will go just as good as the others. I did eventually get int
Debbie Hanson
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have majorly crushed on this series and now I'm realising it is almost finished, I'm feeling a little bummed.

Now that Mia no longer works as an escort, she is now happily working fo Dr Hoffman's tv show as a reporter, and Wes is doing better with less and less nightmares, but the icing on Mia's cake is her father waking up from his coma. With almost an entire year gone he must come to terms with a huge amount of change is his life, but also the life of his daughter's.

With more love and incred
Janell Wheeler
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: music-movies
OMG Wes and Anton together was so funny. Mason has always been one of my favorites so having him back was fantastic and pairing him with Wes and the shenanigans was entertaining. I like the turn this series has taken and I'm loving the way she is wrapping up and really giving meaning to this year's journey. I love the way they all react to Mia & Maddie's idea of a holiday, sad but still brings them a bigger picture of the girls. This was a fun little month and I'm sad that we only have 1 more le ...more
Darcy
Sep 21, 2020 rated it liked it
So with this one Mia settles into her job more and uses her new connections to help build her show. I liked that Wes is with Mia this time around and he sees her with her new friends, it helps lesson his jealousy. I also like how these two are continuing to build their lives and how Wes wants Mia to be close to all of her family. The ending was nice for Maddy and Mia, some good news they have been longing for.
Rikke Nielsen
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
read the Danish version
CDBW
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

This is my favorite book of the series. It had me laughing, crying, an everything in between. Wes is hotter than ever and Mia is stronger than ever. I love how every relationship of Mia's has grown and Wes was witness to how strong the bonds are between Anton, Mason & Mia. Although there are still some issues I have with Wes' mental status, I feel he is headed in the right direction and their relationship is the strongest it's been. I have mixed feelings about Dec
Rachel
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mia goes to New York City this month, and as her journey is coming to an end, I feel that we're still learning a great deal about her. Mia has always been a strong character, but as we see some familiar faces this month, I really think it shows how loyal, loving, and happy she is. She's gone through a lot over the last 11 months, but her struggles have only made her stronger and wiser.

December can't come fast enough for me!
Jamie  Leigh
Oct 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
love, love love this series. I love hearing about Mia's adventures. and Wes. wow. I'll be very sad next month when this is over.
Parker Williams
Jan 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Yawn. The first half of this book was painful. If I wouldn't have been on book 11 of 12 it would have been a DNF book. So slow, added nothing to the storyline, this one you can skip.
katherine love
May 11, 2016 rated it it was ok
My least favorite one so far :(
Jolene
Apr 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
One book left...at last!
Marie Vr (The Books Of Marie)
As part of her new fabulous work with Century Production, Mia is send to New York City to make a special segment dedicated to Being Thankful.

And what's better than November and the Thanksgiving holiday around the corner, to realize how thankful she and her beloved ones are.

This is a time for the union and joy to take over Mia and help her to become more than she already is.

...

《Spoilers ahead》

Okay... Let's get started.

I enjoyed the book.
There where loads of cute moments in there.

We can see how
Rebecca
This book was an excellent penultimate book in the series with Mia finally getting round to sorting her life out properly.

The main character is Mia, in this book she is getting her life together with Wes and keeping her family close and carrying on with her life as if it was normal. In this book Mia passes fairly well for a normal girl with various things that are still effecting her life she tries and succeeds to remain calm in the face of things showing how far she's come as a character.

The s
Cheryl
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finite-series
Mia and Wes head to New York to film a "thankful" segment for her show. She gets to interview Mason Murphy and find out what he's thankful for which is the love of his life, Rachel. He announces his engagement on the show and out Mia as being engaged to Wes who makes an appearance on the show. Mia also interviews Anton Santiago. She then goes out and about in NYC and interviews people about what they are thankful for in their life. Wes and Mia then head to Texas for Thanksgiving with her brother ...more
Gidg
Nov 11, 2019 rated it liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Books Ever After: Calendar girl November 37 55 Dec 07, 2017 03:34AM
Goodreads Librari...: add cover to Calendar girl November 3 34 Oct 31, 2015 03:54PM

• Sand Chronicles, Vol. 1 (Sand Chronicles, #1)
  • Sand Chronicles, Volume 3
  • Sand Chronicles, Volume 2
  • Le Maître des livres, tome #1 (Le Maître des livres #1)
  • Le Maître des livres, tome #2 (Le Maître des livres #2)
  • Mariposa capoeirista
  • Que Seja Doce
  • 4 Semanas de Prazer
  • Le Marchand de sable, tome 1 (Le Marchand de sable, #1)
  • Pocketful of Sand
  • La Lune est à nous
  • House of Gods (The Gods of New York, #1)
  • Sur les traces du coupable (Dans les yeux de Lya, #2)
  • Negligê
  • Todas las canciones de amor que suenan en la radio
  • Menos Que Nada
  • Com Amor, Charlie
  • Lean Into It (Kings of Vengeance MC, #2)
Audrey Carlan is a No. 1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal best-selling author. She writes stories that help the reader find themselves while falling in love. Some of her works include the worldwide phenomenon Calendar Girl serial, Trinity series and the International Guy series. Her books have been translated into over thirty languages across the globe.

She lives in the Californi

Calendar Girl (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • January (Calendar Girl, #1)
  • February (Calendar Girl, #2)
  • March (Calendar Girl #3)
  • April (Calendar Girl, #4)
  • May (Calendar Girl, #5)
  • June (Calendar Girl, #6)
  • July (Calendar Girl, #7)
  • August (Calendar Girl, #8)
  • September (Calender Girl #9)
  • October (Calendar Girl, #10)

News & Interviews