Start by marking “The Dollhouse in the Crawlspace” as Want to Read:
The Dollhouse in the Crawlspace

The Dollhouse in the Crawlspace

If you lost your memories?
Would you lose your soul?

“In my memories, my eyes are always green.”

After a near-fatal accident, a young woman struggles to recover her memory and identity. The crash, her recent past, years of her life? It's all a blank, and her eyes are brown. She begins to remember being not one, but two very different women. Which one is real? Is she Tennyson
Published September 9th 2015 by Lethal Black Dress Press (first published July 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Dollhouse in the Crawlspace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dollhouse in the Crawlspace

Rebecca McNutt
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow, this book was really eerie! It was well-written, spooky and kind of sad, and the imagery and characters were truly excellent.
Mollie
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book delivers with spot-on pacing and a voice that pulls you in and grips you. And it's deliciously creepy! What more could you want from a suspense novel? I enjoyed it SO much! Well done!
Chris Roberts
Aug 15, 2016 rated it did not like it
All the good angels are dead
the days, they breathe
driveways for dolls
now swing down sister
comes the night snatching behind you.

Chris Roberts, Ascendent God
Melayla Orn
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Set this down after the first page - I decided it was just too ridiculous. But then I picked it back up and promised myself to finish the first chapter. (I don't know why I was so resistant - the writing was fine but I was repelled by the idea of her therapist being her fiance I think).

Anyhow, I'm glad I kept reading because it turned out to be a great read and I really liked the main character. It's not the kind of ending I like, but I enjoyed the rest of the book so much I'm happy to forgive
My Bookbag by Karen
This book is well written and has every element needed to create a captivating novel.

Amnesia, double identities, secrets, lies, and an evil genius… It is impossible to put this book down. The characters are complex. The story is imaginative and compelling.

This would be a 5 star book but for the unresolved ending. I have a deep seated need to know what happens next.

4 1/4 stars
Rebecca
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well crafted

This book was definitely written with a sequel in mind. While not quite a cliff hanger, the intrepid heroine has a decision to make. I hope the author will produce answers soon, or I will be forced to--in the murky depths of my mind.
Karin A. Mentz
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great story

Ms. Overrun has delivered a story full of suspense and conflict. It is completely different from her Crimes of Fashion series which I also love. I hope she continues writing about both Tennessee and Lacey for a long time.
Sharon
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I very much enjoyed this book. The characters were well written and rounded. There was second guessing and questioning of the plot, which makes for a wonderful story. Would absolutely read more in the series and by this author. Thank you.
Todd
Oct 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
A tight suspenseful psychological thriller...
Helen
Jul 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Good thriller,nasty creepy baddie,no surprises but well done an u do feel for her plight ,she is feisty an a good lead character who is determined an fights back well ,
Annette Parrish

• The House on the Cliff
  • Suffer
  • The Artist
  • Fifty Mice
  • Tabula Rasa (Tabula Rasa, #1)
  • The Boy in the Woods
  • Everett (Everett #1)
  • Prototype (Archetype #2)
  • Precipice
  • The Secrets of Aunt Norah's House
  • Dead Man's Badge
  • A Pocket Full Of Needles
Ellen Byerrum is a Washington, D.C., news reporter, novelist and playwright. She also holds a Virginia private investigator's registration. Her Crime of Fashion mysteries star a savvy, stylish sleuth: Lacey Smithsonian, a reluctant fashion reporter in Washington D.C., "The City Fashion Forgot."
Lacey would rather be working "hard news," but her nose for nuance, eye for a great story, and talent f