Start by marking “Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)” as Want to Read:
Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)

Money

(Hollywood Love #3)

From USA Today bestselling author Jillian Dodd comes the tenth book in the addictive Keatyn Chronicles series. Discover a breathless fairy-tale romance with swoon-worthy characters set in a glittering celebrity world. Fans of reality TV will devour this pulse-pounding, sexy Hollywood drama.

Follow the lives and loves of those who work at Captive Films:

Riley Johnson — Captiv
ebook
Published May 31st 2016 by Jillian Dodd Inc (first published January 26th 2016)

Start your review of Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)
Christy
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

Money is the 10th installment of the Keatyn Chronicles. These last few have taken place when our favorite characters are adults and out of the dorms of Eastbrooke. This installment, like the other two, focus on Riley, Dawson/Vanessa and Keatyn/Aiden. The only way I can think to review this is by person/couple so here we go… lets get the hard part out of the way first….

Riley

photo E9CC3EA3-E75A-4B14-B07C-90777E021408_zpsuqf1qdwy.jpg

If you’ve ever seen a review of mine for this series, every single one of 9 books mentions my boy Riley. He’s
Beverly
Jan 16, 2016 rated it really liked it

If you are following this series you know each book contains different episodes and many of the original Keatyn Chronicles gang. I love these characters and love to see their grown up lives and how they evolve.

That said Riley truly broke my heart this series and made me feel so much rage I wanted to throw my Kindle and rant. This series picks up where Power left off and Riley learns that Shelby is pregnant. Honestly things really went downhill from there and I was so upset with Riley’s inabilit
Ninoska Goris
Aug 11, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
3 stars just because of the wedding
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Money (Keatyn Chronicles #10) by Jillian Dodd
4.5 stars!!!

“I just want love. I just want to be loved.”

For us staunch fans of the Keatyn Chronicles this is a book NOT TO BE MISSED!! You know when you have been waiting for something for soooooo long and the author never gives it to you…she makes you wait…for like what seems a million books…it is so frustrating…but Jillian Dodd delivers in this book. One of the most anticipated scenes in this series finally happens and Jillian Dodd deliv
Siobhan Davis
Mar 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Actual rating: 3.5 Stars

What I enjoyed:

Keatyn and Aiden - love our couple. LOVE LOVE LOVE them and their wedding was beautiful and I cried with Keatyn when Aiden revealed the surprise and how romantic he is. One of the best book boyfriends ever, hands down, no contest.

Vanessa and Dawson - I'm liking their relationship even if it is a bit fast. Love his relationship with his daughters and how good a father he is. The Bam reintroduction looks like it could get interesting later on.

Dallas - we don
Nicole Huffman ~ Author Groupies
These books are addicting and Money might be the best yet!! These books pull you into the Captive world and you dont want to want to leave. It's like you favorite television show in book form. The way Jillian Dodd writes is unlike any other author I have ever read and I can easily say she is one of my top 5 favorite authors.

We start off right where Power left off and Shelby telling Riley she was PREGNANT!! Ahh Shelby shes a character you love to hate and in Money we get into her head and get he
Nicole
Vanessa & Dawson - I cannot get enough of these two (who are quickly becoming my favorite couple!)

Keatyn & Aiden - Love them, of course!

Riley - I actually feel bad for the guy. He's in a crappy situation with the evil bitch, Shelby, while at the same time trying to figure things out with Ariela. Hopefully he'll get his head out of his ass and get his crap together.

Dawson - I love that he brings some normalcy to the group. :)

Can't wait for the next installment.
JG
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it

This series has just too many characters to fall in love with that I find myself torn over who I want to read about the most. But Riley, WTF babe!!!

So after Riley’s bombshell in the last book which left Captive Films fans reeling, we finally get to find out exactly what Shelby is up to, and it’s not good. The story left me wanting to shake Riley and force him to open his eyes but he’s just too good a guy, that is apart from where Ariela is concerned and then he just becomes a cowardly, irritatin
Lustful Literature
Jan 27, 2016 rated it really liked it

Debbie's Review 4.5 Stars

Holy Cow!!!!! Author Jillian Dodd did a fantastic job with this book!!! I was yelling at my kindle and than a few pages later I was digging into a box of tissues because my heart was breaking.

This series is seriously like Crack!!!!! I was drawn in from the first page and I think I set a record for how fast I finished this book. Housework and cooking took the back burner while I was reading this book.

I could go on and on about how angry I was at times and I would have l
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle, 2016
I could never get enough of this series and this one just picks up with all the juicy tidbits I love from their series.

Keats and Aiden.........I am so happy that you guys finally got your dream wedding. The bomb drop at the top of the Ferris wheel was an OMG moment that I can't wait to see how it plays out for you both.

Riley........seriously WTF is wrong with you and are you serious about Shelby? I have no clue what the heck you are thinking and I almost want to say you deserve all she is playin
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Wow, there is so much packed into this book that you will need to make sure that you have no distractions because you will not want to miss a single thing!

Riley/Ariela/Shelby – this story gets very interesting. Ariela is very sweet and trusting when it comes to Riley, she really believes they will get their HEA and seems to be walking around with rose coloured glasses on. Shelby, there are no words to explain how I feel about this girl except, grrrrrrrr!!! Riley makes some pretty interesting dec
Venus Windmiller
Jan 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Money picks right up where our favorite Keatyn Chronicles characters left off. We get more of the Riley/Airella/Shelby saga along with finding out what's in store for Vanessa and Dawson. Oh and did I mention a glorious wedding?? This series is amazing and I love the characters. I feel like I am best friends with the characters. I want to laugh when they laugh, cry when they cry, and just shake some sense into them sometimes. If you haven't read the series yet you are certainly missing out. Don't ...more
Becca
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I just can't get enough of Keatyn and the gang. But the angst is killing me. You're Killin Me Smalls!

I have never stopped, walked away to take a deep breath so much in one book. Riley I want to absolutely slap silly! Dawson my heart is melting...Knox is still the fun loving goof and OH MY - Keatyn and Aiden, what a big surprise!

I will be sitting on pins and needles for the next installment.
Mandy Morgan
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My FAVORITE so far!!!! Ohhh the drama! I can't get enough of the drama in this book. I don't want to spoil anything so I won't name any names but I'm sure you can guys who's stirring the pot..... Best part we finally get to witness a something we have been waiting years for!! So sweet and swoon worth it's perfect. ...more
Cynthia Heisner
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
It seems Jillian Dodd has gotten back to the type of writing that I love from her. This installment has been my favorite yet in this series. How could it not be, finally, the event that all KC lovers have been waiting for.
Emily
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!!!

I absolutely loved this new edition of the Keaytn chronicles!! Money left me wanting more! I can't wait for the next one!
Ashley Hedden
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10) was another great read by Jillian Dodd. This book follows the lives of those who work at Captive Films. Riley is the Captive Films CEO who lives a very privileged playboy life. Everything is perfect until an ex flame walks back into his life with a huge secret. Keatyn is the owner of Captive Films who’s life is hectic. Now she wants to settle down with the man she loves and having babies. Dawson is a marketing consultant who joins Captive Films. He has spent th ...more
Bailey Roszko
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really love this series! I want more so much more!!!

This is another great book in this amazing series by Jillian Dodd. She really comes up with some amazing characters with wonderful quirks. I love all the ways she keeps these characters fresh and new while still keeping them true to who they are. I have loved watching them grow and can’t wait to see what is next from this crew.
Jeanie's Kindle
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reaping the rewards

Tying up loose ends, starting new chapters. The wild kids who have not yet settled down or who settled with the wrong person, try now to get things on the right track.
Patricia Ausmus
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Tell me I am not the only one that sees thru Miss Shelby? The way that Jillian describes things is so good. And I love how the characters who connected years ago have somehow found themselves back together.
Jillian
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't a fan of Dawson in the earlier books, but damn I love him now. ...more
Amy
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the story couldn’t put it down. It made me laugh and cry. I didn’t like the ending with Ariela it made me dislike her. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
Carlie
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars
4 stars
Mary Lou Davis
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Just finished this book now I want to read the next one. They sure keep you going. What’s next in the series
Michelle Jenkins
Great book! Great characters you fall in love with!
It’ll make you laugh, cry and hold your breath. I love each one in this series!
Latisha Hauser
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Series

I liked this book but it drug on compared to the others. Cannot wait to read the next book of the series
Lindsey Kramer
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’ve been absolutely sucked into this series from book
One. I will say however that there are obvious errors where the editing is concerned. I do want to find out what happens next, though.
LauraAnn
At this point I would like to point out that I think that all the males, except Aiden, treat Airela poorly. I know that they all are on Riley's side HOWEVER since no one seems like they want to talk to her and no one wants to actually hear what she has to say I give her 100000% credit because I would have been like peace out.
Next, Riley, apparently my issues revolve around him with this entire after series... when she shows up TAKE HER A$$ THEN AND THERE TO THE DOCTOR FOR AN ULTRASOUND BECAUSE
Romancerwblog
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great installment to one of my favorite addicting series and guilty pleasures. If you're a fan of the Keatyn Chronicles then you absolutely have to download and read book 10! I devoured it in one sitting and found myself sad when it was over because I wasn't ready for the book to end! I love these characters and I truly believe what I enjoy so much about the most recent books is getting to spend a little one on one time with multiple people, following several different story lines and se ...more
Melanie
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I thought that this was a good read. It was sort of hard to keep up with all that was going on, but this was my first read in the series as well. It took me a little bit to get caught up and orient myself with who was with who. I felt like I was in the middle of a soap opera though. Lots of drama and other things going on so there was no lull in the story at all.

Riley had just meet back up with an old fling, Ariela, and they are trying to make a go at a getting back together again. They have de
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Sweetest Game (The Perfect Game, #3)
  • Behind the Plate (The Boys of Baseball #2)
  • The Other Game (The Perfect Game, #4)
  • Interference (Prescott Family #1)
  • Meant To Be (The Callahans, #4)
  • Crazy in Love (Secrets of Suburbia, #3)
  • Empire High Elite (Empire High, #2)
  • The Game Changer (The Perfect Game, #2)
  • Bending the Rules (The Dating Playbook #1)
  • Empire High Betrayal (Empire High, #3)
  • Forged in Flames (Made of Steel #2)
  • Finding Me (His, #3)
  • Losing Her (His, #2)
  • Addicted to Him (The Callahans, #3)
  • Bound (Evergreen Academy #3)
  • The Forever Crew (Adamson All-Boys Academy, #3)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Those Summer Nights (Sweet Cravings, #2)
Jillian is a USA TODAY bestselling author who writes fun romance novels with characters her readers fall in love with--from the boy next door in the That Boy trilogy, to the daughter of a famous actress in The Keatyn Chronicles®, to a kick-ass young assassin in the Spy Girl® series. Jillian's books have enthralled more than two million readers since she burst onto the indie scene in 2011.

She lives

Hollywood Love (5 books)
  • Fame (The Keatyn Chronicles, #8)
  • Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)
  • Sex (The Keatyn Chronicles #11)
  • Love (The Keatyn Chronicles #12)