Start by marking “The Worlds of Dungeons & Dragons, Volume 1” as Want to Read:
The Worlds of Dungeons & Dragons, Volume 1

The Worlds of Dungeons & Dragons, Volume 1

3.79  ·  Rating details ·  80 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Travel across three worlds with some of the most popular characters in modern sword & sorcery - R.A. Salvatore's Drizzt Do'Urden and Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman's Raistlin Majere. This volume also features an original Eberron tale by Keith Baker, creator of that world of magic-fueled technology and action-packed intrigue.
Published July 1st 2008 by Devil's Due Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Worlds of Dungeons & Dragons, Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Worlds of Dungeons & Dragons, Volume 1

Brian
Oct 07, 2013 rated it it was ok
Shelves: graphic-novels
As this is a collection of micro-tales, there is bound to be some uneven appeal to almost any reader. Factor in that these stories are comic adaptations based on the game world of Dungeons & Dragons and the readership becomes a bit more narrow. I personally find enjoyment in gaming and feel the storytelling possibilities are definitely there if placed in capable hands. Within this collection, it is difficult to tell if the uneven nature is due to adaptation or mediocre writing.

Essentially, t
Christopher
Great book! It was very fun to read. They redid many great D&D stories of past novels from the Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance and Eberron worlds. The art was pretty fantastic as well. I really enjoyed this book.
Guy Gonzalez
Jul 11, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
The Eberron story is the best of the three, though I am a bit biased in not being a fan of the whiny, sanctimonious Drizzt nor having any interest in the Dragonlance setting. Eberron's mix of sword & sorcery and steampunk has always intrigued me, and the short here is a nice appetizer.
James Hurley
Sep 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
Good stories, good art, good graphic novel. This is what good DnD is capable of.
Jordan Valentine
The Drizzt one was fine. The Dragonlance one was boring as hell (but I don't know anything about Dragonlance, so). And the Eberron one was pretty good. I love Eberron.
Janice
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was ok
Not my type of art. The story was OK, but not worth re-reading.
James Bowman
Sep 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned, comics, dnd
A nice selection of comic stories set in various D&D campaign worlds - Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance, and Eberron. The Realms story (featuring Drizzt do'Urden) is probably the best of the lot. (B)
Robert
Sep 11, 2013 rated it it was ok
I think it needed one more editing; looking for missing words and crazy sentences. Generally, it was okay.
J. Griff
Jan 02, 2016
Mouse
Dec 19, 2008
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
As one of the fantasy genre’s most successful authors, R.A. Salvatore enjoys an ever-expanding and tremendously loyal following. His books regularly appear on The New York Times best-seller lists and have sold more than 10,000,000 copies. Salvatore’s original hardcover, The Two Swords, Book III of The Hunter’s Blade Trilogy (October 2004) debuted at # 1 on The Wall Street Journal best-seller list ...more
More about R.A. Salvatore...