Start by marking “Toxic (Venom #3)” as Want to Read:
Toxic

Kristen Middleton

Toxic

(Venom #3)

BOOK THREE IN THE VENOM SERIES- Now that Slade has learned the truth about Vanessa, will he give up Chelsey in order to win back the woman he thought he'd lost, so long ago? And... Melody has set her sights on Liam and isn't willing to give up easily. Sexual situations, language, violence (Warning - one attempted rape near end of book)
Published August 11th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published May 31st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Toxic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Toxic

Deb
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED IT!! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN TO READ, SO GOOD YOU HAVE FINISH IN ONE SITTING!! I HAVE LOVED THE SERIES STARTING WITH "NIGHT ROAMERS" AND NOW "VENOM". CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE, MUST HAVE LIAM, AND AIDEN'S STORIES NEXT!! BEST TIME READING THESE!!
Megan Brooks
Too many spelling mistakes but a good continuation of the story and a decent ending, could do another book on Melody and Liam
Anna
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome end for this awesome series :D

Thanks a lot Kristen Middleton and Meghan Kelly for this book :D
Cynthia
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A thrilling suspenseful ride filled with drama, humor, horror, sorrow, sadness as well as smiles and laughs from start to finish, the author covers many types of supernaturals. An intrigue unique read that is fast paced for the most part, it has a very interesting plot with wonderful characters. It is steamy with some very hot hunk that you are so going to love.

As you found in the second book Slade’s life just turned upside down when he finds out the truth about his ex and her sister. What about
Athena
Dec 13, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This last book was a nice change from the last, things pick up and the action is good, a lot going on and some new and interesting characters to shake things up.
I love how well it comes out in the audio version of the book, the english accented characters are good but still the male voices are a bit over the top, and the jokes are a bit cheesy.
I do love the ending and like how things build and finish smoothly , It is worth a read.
I was given this book in return for my honest review.
Stace
Jan 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series was a pretty good read. A little jumpy on the flow, and lacking in the steamy sex scenes, but since target audience is young adult...they might find it more to their liking.
Keira
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great installment to end the series. We now know that Vanessa is still alive and is working with Lucian to try and scheme over Liam’s brother Aiden. She will do anything Lucian because she is in love with him, but I can’t say the same for him. They even go as far as kidnapping and removal of memory.

In this installment we get to see Chelsey and Slade’s relationship be tested. But also we get to see how they have grown as a couple especially in the end. I do fell that the book was rushed a
Annie
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
** I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review **

LOVED IT! LOVED THE BOOK, THE SERIES, THE NARRATION...ALL OF IT!!!

This is a great continuation to this series, and although I think it may be the last book in this story...I would like more! lol I love how the couples ended up and I really love that they had a vampire baby....this is a great PNR series, that will make you laugh and cry a little too...and definitely leave you wanting more! Great down to earth easy listenin
linda houghtaling
highly enjoyable. A must read

First off I have to say, please don't let this be the end! There is so much more story to be told. Slade and Chelsey now have a child that every one is going to want to control. We have vampires and lycans and the possibilities are endless. I promise you that you will not be dissatisfied with the characters or the story that this author has spun.
Melinda Wilson
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another installment!!

Please make another installment to this series!! I love your stories so much, but they don't seem very long. I read this series in a day in a half. I love it!! A story of both of the girls wedding and children growing up together would be fantastic! I love your books!!
Stephanie Maynard
Amazing!!!

I love this series. The author is wonderful and knows what she's doing. I felt like I was one of the characters and could see everything and feel everything that was happening. THIS IS A MUST READ!!!! I fell in love with the character's and everything about this series.
kendell perdue
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

This book was good it was fast book not that long but I was so glad that they got together and had a baby but it was cool they had a baby but it was a vampire but they never said if it would grow or what but still a good book just wanted more of it
Bethany Smith
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is definitely an entertaining read, quick and fun, characters are fairly believable and rather quite likable. I have enjoyed all three books in this series and would probably read further into it if Kristen was to write more on the main characters. If you're looking for fast and easy this is it!
Jack Washburn
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great books

I have read almost all of the series you wrote. They have all been excellent. I would recommend your books to anyone who likes romance and hilarious action. Going to the teenage witches now.
Kristin "DeadlyKittenKay" Mummert
while I do like the characters of slade, Liam, Chesley and melody... this lady one seemed a bit off... and hurried... a few tense errors and the editing was a bit lax, but over all an okay end to an expansion series
Chriscilla Quintana
I really enjoyed this series. Sad to see it end.
Jennifer Buehl
Jun 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Venom Series

I loved all the books and would love to read more of their stories too follow up on Melody and Chelsey's wedding's and the lives of their children.
Cordova  Patterson
Loved the this series hope more coming

have read all the in the series and have thoroughly enjoyed them all. I truly hope there are some more stories of the other characters.
Jacki Dabbs
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Awesome series. I definitely recommend this to other readers. It was one of those series that you have to just keep reading. I couldn't put it down.
Willow
Aug 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG SO GOOD! LEAVES YOU CRYING HAPPY TEARS!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE! SO MAKE SURE TO CHEER FOR MORE!!
Luz Maria Valle
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Toxic Venom Series

Gave it a five star rating. Great story. I couldn't stop reading it until I finished it. Has a very nice ending. I recommend the series.
Ashley
Anne
Sep 22, 2017
Shaylee
Dec 15, 2016

• Fate's Intervention (Hidden Secrets, #4)
  • Destiny's Dark Fantasy Boxed Set
  • Lotus: Lotus's Journey Part 1 (Daughters of Darkness)
  • Dark Dreams:  Daughters of Darkness 2 (Daughters of Darkness, #2)
  • Dark Dreams
  • Lifted Curse (Curse Trilogy, #3)
  • The Saving Angels Series: Meant to Be, Forgotten Souls, The Ascended (The Saving Angels, #1-3)
  • Sacrifice Me: Season One (Sacrifice Me #1-6)
  • Tangled Fury (Tangled, #3)
  • The Awakening (Arianna Rose, #2)
  • Amplified (The Vampires of Vegas, #3)
  • The BEWITCHED Box Set

NY Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, Kristen Middleton, is from the Midwest and not only enjoys writing, but connecting with her readers. Kristen also writes gritty biker books under the name Cassie Alexandra. She is also involved with raising money to help locate missing and exploited children, helping other authors succeed by sharing what she's learned in the self-publishing industry, and

Venom (3 books)