Start by marking “Autumn Sister” as Want to Read:
Autumn Sister

Autumn Sister

4.5  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
"This very personal and heartwarming journal reflects both the laughter and the tears shared between a brother and his terminally ill sister. Their journey gives us a view into their intense bond and the sacrifices each made in their battle against the turmoil of illness. This inspiring story will take you on an emotional journey, intermingling tears with laugh-out-loud mo ...more
Published September 1st 2007 by Mill City Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Autumn Sister, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Autumn Sister

Ruth
Mar 12, 2008 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruth by: Lynn Whitten
This book delved deep into the relationship of the author and his sister during treatment, surgery and the death of his
sister. While there were times I felt he was self-absorbed, his experience touched his soul and the person he was at the end. Interesting reading. I have to admit that even though I knew his sister would die, when it was revealed in the book, I choked up a bit.
Lisa
Feb 20, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Great true story on a man's/brother's fight to save his sister from breast cancer.
Michael Depalo
Jun 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what a fantastic, life-affirming story. Mr. Dobransky honored the memory of his wonderful sister in a very touching,respectful, passionate way. I would highly recommend this book. The writer's style is very descriptive, and at times, he deals with situations with touching humor.
Ryan Cates