Start by marking “Stronger With Her” as Want to Read:
Stronger With Her

Stronger With Her

(Stronger #2)

James suffered a tragic loss four years ago and
Published November 1st 2015 by AMJ Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stronger With Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stronger With Her

Tracy Kincaid
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful and touching story with a nice ending. Looking forward to the next book.
Sydney Logan
Stronger with Her is the second in the Strength series (Stronger With Him is Book #1), but this book can be read as a standalone. Steph is a computer genius hired to beef up computer security at Owens Ammunition, owned by James and three of his brothers. Sparks fly between Steph and James, but what the two don't realize is they've already met, thanks to his brothers who all but dragged him to a strip club where Steph moonlights as an exotic dancer.

I don't read a lot of erotica, but I always mak
Flirty Fiction
Stronger With Her is the second book in JA Hensley's Strength Series. It tells the story of Stephanie and James (who affectionately goes by Runt) both of whom have dealt with major trauma in their lives. Truly, that prologue gutted me. While both Runt and Stephanie have strong support systems and seemingly wonderful lives, full of love and two successful careers, they're both missing something from their lives that all relates to the crap they've dealt with (or rather, haven't dealt with) in bot ...more
Michele
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I really loved this book! JA Hensley does such an amazing job of connecting you to all the characters and has created a storyline the pulls you into the character’s world. While I was reading Stephanie and James’ story, I felt like I was right there with them for their journey. It was a bumpy road for both of them, but I was so pleased I was able to walk it with them.

What I really enjoyed about this story, was that though there was plenty of sexy time (don’t get me wrong, I do love me
Nina Life of a Bookworm
Sep 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC copy was provided for honest review.

I enjoyed this book quite a lot. It took me only two days to read it so that shows that I couldn't put it down.

Stephanie is a strong young woman and she wants to bi noticed. What is the better way then dance in front of the others. She enjoys it and is happy with that. I liked her strong and independent character but sometimes shy and insecure. I can compare myself with her.

For once, thank God, main male character is not billionaire who knows what and whe
Erin Hurst
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-for-b-b
Great story of 2 people trying to manage life after going thru traumatic life altering events. Both throw themselves into being successful but when they meet they can’t stop thinking about each other. This was a book that you won’t be able to put down. Hoping J.A writes about all of the brothers in the storyline!
Janet Romano
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved Runt!!! He's such a sweetheart and a gentleman. Him and Steph were perfect together!
Kathleen R.
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Overall Stars: 5 STARS

Dancer
Business owner

It is always when you lose something that you realize its true value

Stephanie’s life has been on auto pilot for years. Growing up a child prodigy with a troubled family does that to a woman. Her job as a computer tech just reinforces her invisibility. She wants to be seen, to be noticed, and her solution is working part-time as a dancer. What she wants more than anything else, is to be known. James suffered a tragic loss four years ago and has since kept
Tiffany Willams
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing

"Why have I never seen her before and why can't I take my eyes off her? I feel like I'm under some sort of spell, drawn in by a force I can't explain but not wanting to fight it at all. It's not lust; it's something else."

I FLOVE JAMES AND STEPHANIE!!!

They each had their own story to tell. Inside those stories were tragedies and regret. I was pulled in from the beginning and couldn't stop reading!

Stephanie witnessed something no one should ever watch! It altered her life forever, but with trage
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Twinsie Talk Angie J by: JA Hensley
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Stronger with Her by JA Hensley
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
EEEP!! I was so excited to start this book after finishing book 1. I was hoping it would be Christin’s book but loved Steph’s story. I was definitely shocked at her little secret.
Steph is one of Becca’s besties from book 1. She is the sweet,
Breanna Eichhorn
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie life has changed majorly, she is tired of working at Soklov Technologies and she wants to start her own business. James and his older brother John have always had a close relationship. James goes to Shady Sprocket to celebrate Paul's Birthday. While there he sees a beautiful dancer named Vixen. James couldn't get Vixen out of his head. James needs to get prove to the DOD that they have to prove that Owen's Ammunition has a secure computer system so he needed to hire someone to fix his ...more
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
Stronger With Her just got better and better the longer I read it! It sucked me in and was so hard to put down. It was a fantastic read and I can't wait to read the first book or any other books that Ms. Hensley will hopefully write in her Stronger series!

I loved Stephanie's personality! She's a sweet girl, but she's also sassy, she's strong but she has her weak moments, and she really doesn't let people walk all over her, especially James. I really loved Stephanie, but I will admit that I got
Jennifer Pierson
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG J.A. Hensley, I LOVED this story, and I have a bit of a girl crush on you as well, but I'll get to the why soon enough!

Stephanie has grown up as a child prodigy with a troubled family. She's always felt invisible and her job as a computer tech just reinforces that in her mind. In order to be noticed, she works part time as a dancer, but no one knows about it. James has had a tough time from a tragic loss, and now only focuses on work. He's built up his own company where a couple of his brot
TDCbookreviews
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Stephanie has had her own fair of troubles and has always felt invisible by everyone around her. Her sister started hearing voices in her head when Stephanie was fifteen years old, three years she would later witness her sister committing suicide.
James also known as "Runt" by his older brothers is an absolute giant compared to them. He is the owner of his own company which is run with some of his older brothers. He is a gentleman in all fairness, he lives with his kind mother, looking after her
Book Banshee
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Stronger with Her began with an intense and emotional prologue. One that still makes my scalp tingle. One that I had to share with my little brother so he understood the gravity of the latest book I was reading. He isn't a regular reader, I think the last book he read was after he watched the movie first.

Shh. I am working on converting him and he hasn't realized it yet.

His reaction to the Prologue (he made the 'holy $h!t' face), lead him to take over my kindle while I was adding my review to the
Jaime
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
JA Hensley is a new author to me and I enjoyed this book.
The prologue left me needing more of this book, I needed to know what was going on.
Once I started the book, I couldn't stop.
You have two people who have pasts that they can't seem to move on from and not sure how to do that.
James "Runt" Owens is CEO of a business he built up from the ground up just received a contract and needs to update his computer security.
Stephanie "Vixen" Edwards is a child prodigy, computer genius who gets fired from
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

***ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review***

Stronger with Her is my first J.A. Hensley book and was not disappointed. This is the second book in the Strength Series but I did not need to go back and read Stronger with Him. Stronger with Her worked as a standalone for me.

James and Stephanie’s story was one that we could all relate to. They both come from such tragic pasts and are just trying to get by. Then they find each other. James hires Stephanie at his weapons comp
Naughty Beauties Book Blog
Nov 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
This is book 2 in the Strength Series by JA Hensley. The book had a strong prologue though it was a bit slow in the beginning.
Stephanie and James are both character one can relate to, they are every day people. the experiences in their pasts have caused them each pain. They don't deal with it and have a chemistry that is undeniable.
Stephanie finds herself dancing in front of many she is shy and sometimes even insecure. Then she is painted as being strong and independent a quality many can relate
Romance Between The Sheets
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 1-read-by-lulu, arc
Loved this emotional and passionate read, both Stephanie and James were great characters and quickly I became invested in their happiness being secured through each other.

James and his brothers at the Ammunition company were a solid unit and their strength and support in each other was a great aspect to this story as was Stephanie and her inner girl posse. James's assistant was a particular favourite for me, she was his Miss Money Penny.

The background stories for both James and Stephanie were di
Lisa Eugene
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed Stronger With Her! Stephanie and James have each faced pain and devastation in their past. These were two very broken people who were just barely existing, going through the motions. James was busy running his company, while Stephanie was just starting her own. It was obvious from the beginning that these two were meant for each other.
I adored James. His drive, his determination, and his super-man abilities in bed makes him the ultimate romance hero. JA Hensley has written
She's a Lip Biter
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
An ARC was received for an HONEST Review

This is the second book in the series for Author J A Hensley but can you read as a stand alone, which I did.

It is the story of two broken Souls, Stephanie and James. Stephanie lived in the shadow of her sister until she committed suicide and then still felt as though she wasn't seen as her parents dealt with the loss of her older sister. She is a genius and opens up her own business as a computer analyst and that is where she meets James, although they hav
Bethany
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the second in the series, but can absolutely be read as a standalone. I jumped out of order and I was not lost in any way.

I loved James and Stephanie. They have both had tragic events happen in their lives. They may not want them to or try to hide them, but they define them. Decisions are made and walls are built up to protect their hearts.

Well....the heart wants what it wants and James is ready. Ready to move on and become stronger. Will he be stronger with her?

This is a first read for
Niccisbookblog
Nov 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
MY REVIEW
This is the first book that i have read of J.A Hensley and i found the start to be slow but as the story got going i couldnt stop reading.
This book tells the story of Stephanie and James who is called Runt by his brothers, which i found funny. Both of these characters have dealt with major trauma in their lives, and damn that prologue gutted me, it really touched me.
Both Stephanie and James find out that the missing pieces in their live could be found in each other. As i read further i
Sylvia
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I read written by JA Hensley and I was instantly drawn from just the prologue alone. I really enjoyed this book even though at times I felt like I was missing a little more.

Both Stephanie and James (Runt) have both survived some tragedies and I was eager to continue reading to the end to see if they were able to overcome them. I loved both of their characters which were very likable and their insecurities were relatable. I enjoyed the secondary characters and hopeful
Maari
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in Ms. Hensley's Strength series, but can be read as a standalone.
This book started a bit slow for me, but picked up quickly and I was lost in the story, before I knew it. I enjoyed this story, I love that I can relate to both of the main characters and they can relate to each other.. I will be watching for more from this author, definitely more in this series!!
I was gifted this ebook by Enticing Journey Book Promotions on behalf of the author for an honest review. Opini
The Literary Vixen
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

Stronger With Her is a story about two people that have pasts but end up finding each other. Stephanie and James can’t deny the attraction between them. It had been a long time for both of them and this felt right. The issues of their pasts come up and their new found relationship is tested. Are they doomed even before they began?

This was an enjoyable read. I loved the feisty spirit of Stephanie and James’ alpha male attitude was s
Natasha
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a ARC in exchange for a honest review.
4* read.
This is the second book in this series but can be read as a standalone.
This is Stephanie and James' story. Steph is a computer genius/wiz/nerd who is hired to sort out James' security at Owens Ammunition which he and his 3 brothers own. Both characters have dealt with trauma in their life and so it does make for a real emotional read in places. The chemistry and fire between these two was off the charts and I loved reading their story.
Grea
Meaghan Royce- Love Infinity Book Blog
This book was a story of 2 people trying to deal with life after suffering through traumatic experiences. Both James and Stephanie have had a lot of pain in their lives before they meet each other. I liked their chemistry more towards the end of the book than the beginning. The story starts our kind of slow but by the middle I couldn't put it down. I love not just James and Steph, but the minor characters also. This book was moving and made me laugh. I would definitely read more by this author.
Danielle Goodwin
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
J.A. Hensley's "Stronger With Her" is the second book in the Strength series, but it can be read as a standalone. I love the characters! Steph is my geeky gal and James is mmm-mmm-good! Every time I see a Nissan Altima, I imagine a guy that almost too big to fit inside it! Tasty! Great storyline and yummy sex scenes. Wonder if Hensley is going to write more on these characters...I'd love to see a #3 for this series!
Jamie Leblanc
Nov 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
« previous 1 3 next »
J.A. Hensley's debut novel, Wedding Dreams, was named an Amazon Erotica Best Seller. She loves smut of all kinds and is a reader first. J.A. is constantly working on a new project, whether it's writing or working in her craft room. She lives in the Midwest with her husband and daughter, and spends her days teaching college students about social work and human sexuality.

Books Published: