Start by marking “Finding Stefanie (Noble Legacy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Finding Stefanie (Noble Legacy, #3)

Finding Stefanie

(Noble Legacy #3)

Everyone around Stefanie Noble is content, but it seems that her “happily ever after” has passed her by. Then two troubled girls and their older brother, Gideon, show up in town and clearly need help. Could they bring the fulfillment that Stefanie has been searching for? Hollywood hotshot Lincoln Cash has made a life playing the role of an action hero, basking in the laure ...more
Published June 18th 2008 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published June 4th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Stefanie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Stefanie

Arya
Aug 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: any christian fiction reader
Warning: Do not read this book unless you have time to finish it in one sitting. You will not want to put it down.

A drop dead gorgious movie star...and a determined, stubborn Stefanie Noble. Mix it with spicy romance and heart-stopping action and you have the next Susan May Warren masterpiece. I absolutley adore this authors work. The perfect combination of adreniline and sweetness, her books are sure to delight. People who enjoyed the O'Mally series by Dee Henderson will love Susan May Warren's
Loraine
The third book in the Noble Legacy series focuses on the youngest and only daughter of the Noble family, Stefanie. She has been the only child to stay at home on the ranch after their dad passed. Now that Nick and Rafe have returned, found their soul mates, and settled down, is it Stefanie's turn for life and love? This book has it all: strong spiritual content and a wonderful plot containing a Hollywood movie star, the Noble family, and a threesome of orphaned children. As always Warren's books ...more
Sarita
Rating 4.5

I flew through this story. The mystery around Linc and Stef's pasts, the stalker and Gideon and his 2 sweet sisters, added so much to my enjoyment of this story.

The story was so much about forgiveness and extending grace to others, as well as not judging people based on their pasts but giving them the benefit of the doubt that they changed and are better versions.

The heartbreaking opening scene with Stef pulled me right in, and the explosive confrontations between Linc and Stef kept me
Tamara Tilley
Apr 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, susan-may-warren
FINDING STEFANIE, the third book in the Noble Family Legacy series was a great read. We’ve gotten to know Stefanie briefly from RECLAIMING NICK and TAMING RAFE but we really got a closer look at her and the struggles she has faced in life in FINDING STEFANIE.

When Lincoln Cash, Hollywood heartthrob decides to put down roots in Phillips, Montana, Stefanie wonders if they might be able to pick up where they left off when Lincoln was in town shooting Unshackled the previous year. But, when a driftin
Kathryn
Aug 05, 2010 rated it really liked it
Sara
Mar 21, 2010 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to end the Noble series! I loved Nick and Rafe's stories and it was nice to see what was in store for Stefanie. As with the other Noble books, I loved the suspense part of the story and how there was someone just a little crazy in each book, who was causing trouble for the main characters. :) Plus, like the others, I liked how Stefanie struggled with and had to overcome her past, all while Lincoln had to deal with his past and his illness. The only down side was that I would hav ...more
Tonya
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book! It was good from the beginning! The ending was kinda the same in all 3 books but I still liked it!
Crystal
Jun 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Restless with her life, Stefanie Noble wonders if there could possibly be more for her life than a future as just a ranch hand on her family's estate. Lincoln Cash has lived the dream life of a Hollywood actor, but with a devastating diagnosis of MS he escapes to Montana to reflect on what his future might hold. Both Stefanie and Lincoln's lives are interrupted in very different ways by the arrival of three runaways creating tension between them. Lincoln sees trouble and wants the threesome out ...more
Tammi
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this entire series 💖💖
K P
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finding Stephanie is the final entry to Susan May Warren's Noble Legacy series. While her brothers Nick and Rafe have left their family
home to make something of their lives, Stephanie Noble has stayed behind trying to keep things afloat on the ranch. She has spent a lot of her free time rescuing wounded and abandoned horses; so when Sunny, the first horse she rescued, suddenly dies, Stephanie feels an emptiness left behind. Stephanie sees herself as a defender of the oppressed, so when she sees
Helen
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
eBOOK
Finding Stefanie - eBook
Susan May Warren
5 Stars Out Of 5
Great conclusion to a great series
April 6, 2015
Quality:
0 Value:
0 Meets Expectations:
Finding Stefanie Book 3 of Susan May Warren's Noble Legacy series.

Stefanie Noble is the only daughter of the owner of the Silver Buckle Ranch. Her brothers leave home and after leaving college, she is left to help her father take care of the ranch. She starts to question her life and thinks of her dream that was given up.

Lincoln Cash is an act
4 stars

POV: 3rd person: Stefanie, Lincoln, Gideon, Libby, "bad guy"
Romance: Kisses
Mystery/Suspense: Average

Stefanie Noble is the only single Noble left. Her brothers have found their mates and are making lives of their own. She feels a bit left behind and stuck. She gave up her dream of becoming a vet years ago because she felt so much guilt over poor choices she had made.
She finds some hope when 3 orphan kids arrive in town and need help. She takes them in and attempts to help and save them.
Wh
Amy
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
What I take away from this book is that sometimes you might feel lost in the life that you are in. Wondering, how you got here - or is there any way to change it.. Sometimes all you need is a nudge and you can see that things can be good - that it often depends on your attitude or how you look at it. I enjoyed this journey into Stefanie Nobles life as a cowhand/ranch hand come horse whisperer of sorts. Living on her family ranch where it seems alot of the running of it has been left to her after ...more
Melissa
Jul 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chick-lit
I absolutely love Susan May Warren’s books, and Finding Stephanie was no exception. I was so excited to read the final book in the Noble Legacy…to read Stephanie’s story after reading Nick’s and Rafe’s story.

The side stories of Gideon and Lincoln made me love this book all the more. The central theme of forgiveness was beautifully portrayed throughout the whole story. I really wasn’t sure how the story of Gideon and his sisters was going to work with the story, but it really added depth to the s
C.
Stefanie's chance at love,and some knee-weakening kisses!
Finding Stefanie is a great conclusion to the Noble Legacy series. I liked Stefanie throughout this series in her two brother's books,and I was looking forward to reading her own story. As someone else said,and I agree,Stefanie is the most 'noble' of the Nobles. I'm so glad the author gave her such a beautiful chance at love. Lincoln Cash is a great guy for her.
The secondary love story with Gideon and Libby is also great,though I thought h
Tressa (Wishful Endings)
Jan 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, christian, 2011
Stephanie feels like she has been left behind, managing the family ranch. She is strong, but tender-hearted and sometimes that gets the better of her. Such as when she sticks her neck out for three kids who are trying to make it on their own. Lincoln is trying to get away from the spotlight as a big movie star and moves in next door where the same kids have been living, much to his dislike. Stephanie and Lincoln liked each other the first time they met several months ago, but this time around th ...more
Susan
Nov 13, 2008 rated it liked it
Third in the Noble series. This author writes a good story. Unexpected twist at the end. I would have made it a four but find some of her concepts on religion way different from mine and it spoils a good book.
Stefanie Noble has been a ranch hand on her family ranch since her mother died. Now, at 24, she is wondering if life should hold more. What about her dreams of being a vet, working with horses and children who need help?
Lincoln Cash, movie star, decides to host a film festival on his new ra
Strawberry
Sep 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Just as good as the first two. Now that Nick and Rafe are settled, Stefanie must find her place and love. Return of characters from the previous books, plus new arrivals to add to the adventure. Movie Star Action Hero Lincoln returns to town and what's to see if there's still a connection with Stefanie, but he expected a much different reunion. For the first time he has to romance a woman to get her to like him. Someone is out for revenge and I was surprised by who it is and who her target was.
Aletha
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book from a character connection, suck you in, read in one sitting perspective. That is one thing that I almost always find in Warren's work. Stefanie was a strong female protagonist and Cash possessed a different kind of strength as her male counterpart. I also like the secondary plot of Gideon and his sisters. Some moments of faith were a little over done, but worked overall. One of the better novels in this series.
Neilesha Lovestoworship
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
A really good christian romance book. This was the first romance book that I have read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It makes me want to read more christian romance books and even other books from the author. This is also the first of her books that I have read. By the time I was half way through the book I couldn't put it down.
Rachelle Sperling
Jul 05, 2012 rated it liked it
See my profile for my star rating system...

It was a good book, but I would have liked it better without the "villain." The plot and characters with their histories and struggles were more than enough to carry the story and would have made the book more believable if they had stood on their own.
Leslee Breene
Feb 10, 2010 rated it really liked it
Susan May Warren takes the reader on a romantic yet suspenseful journey in her Rita award-winning contemporary novel, Finding Stefanie. I grew to really admire Stefanie and found hero Lincoln Cash a more complex man than he first appears. Although the characters came across as naive in a few scenes, their goals are truly admirable. The climax and resolution to this novel are worthwhile.
Andrea
Apr 26, 2009 rated it it was ok
An ok book. Two and a half stars. It had 3 stars but the ending was just so out-of-control-cheesy, and everyone-lives-happily-ever-after, very nauseating, lots of eye rolling on my part. I'm happy to be done with the series. This is officially my last book to be checked out at the Provo Library. On to Texas, hopefully they have a fabulous library system there.
Carli
Sep 18, 2008 rated it liked it
A fun, light read--great for after-work-chill-out time. This trilogy is primarily set in the west on a ranch, and each novel tells the story of one of three siblings. The author's character development with each sibling is well done, making for three enjoyable tales.
Katie Walsh
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is hands-down one of the best books I have ever read. Susan May Warren delivers yet another heart stopping adventure full of grace and redemption that shows we can be weak in body but strengthened in Christ.
Cathy Bryant
Nov 23, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book I have read by author Susan May Warren (see interview with Susan on November 24, 2008), but it won't be the last if I have anything to say...

Read the rest of the review at http://wordvessel.blogspot.com
Mar 11, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: must-read-books
When I saw this book at Family Christian Stores I thought I could buy it and read it while i picked up my sister. Little did I know I wouldn't put it down till midnight! At first I was skeptical about the story line but man was i wrong. Susan May Warren NEVER ceases to amaze me.
100% Laura
Lori
Sep 01, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fiction, 2012
Hoketastic! I thought I knew what I was getting into: I'd read this author's stilted writing style before, but I wanted some fluff reading. It was a three star book until the last 50 pages or so. The end was way too far over the top for me to say I liked it.
Heather
Sep 06, 2008 is currently reading it
I just started reading this today...
Carman
Feb 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad my library FINALLY got the last two in this series. It seems like I waited forever. But it was worth it!
Whoever you are you should read this series. I really liked them.

• Along Came a Cowboy (Pinky Promise Sisterhood, #2)
  • Single Sashimi (Sushi, #3)
  • It Had to Be You
  • Digitalis (Discarded Heroes #2)
  • Oklahoma Weddings
  • Off the Record
  • A Whisper of Danger (Treasures of the Heart #2)
  • Wrangler in Petticoats (Sophie's Daughters, #2)
  • Stand-In Groom (Brides of Bonneterre, #1)
  • The Bride Bargain (Prairie Promises, #1)
  • The Convenient Groom (Nantucket, #2)
  • Sworn to Protect (Call of Duty, #2)
  • First Impressions (Austen Series, #1)
  • Unbridled Dreams
  • Love Starts with Elle
  • A Passion Redeemed (The Daughters of Boston, #2)
  • That's -Not Exactly- Amore (Drama Queen #3)
I can't help be amazed at the gifts God has delighted me with - a wonderful husband, four amazing children, and the opportunity to write for Him.

I've been writing as long as I can remember - I won my first book writing contest in first grade! Over the years, writing has become, for me, a way to praise God and see Him at work in my life.

Although I have a degree in Mass Communications from the Unive

Noble Legacy (3 books)
  • Reclaiming Nick (Noble Legacy, #1)
  • Taming Rafe (Noble Legacy, #2)