Start by marking “THUNDER: The Problematic Nature of Dream Therapy and the Rehabilitation of Felons” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A brutal journey through the dreams of a criminal, Thunder is both heart wrenching and humorous. The story chronicles the pitiless dreams of a corrupt politician condemned to Dream Therapy Rehabilitation, his superhero like alter ego, the two boys trapped in his dreams, the employees who manage the dreams and the computer program who plots to control them all.

If you
Published June 7th 2015 (first published June 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about THUNDER, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about THUNDER

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of THUNDER: The Problematic Nature of Dream Therapy and the Rehabilitation of Felons
Joan Stewart
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Thunder has my recommendation, it's a fun and interesting read with plenty of twists and turns. After reading this novel you are sure to wish you had your own Thunder. Dive in and enjoy the ride.
Mike Draghi
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rich is right, Thunder isn’t for kids. Sometimes disturbing, sometimes funny, sometimes erotic, this book probably won’t change your life, but it is a good read. Rich has created a fun list of characters, I especially love the computer Gabriella. She is a wet dream’s wet dream. I don’t know of any other books in this genre to compare it to. Thunder isn’t Spiderman, thank god, we have enough versions of that one, but it is a novel with a superhero. And I would probably feel the same way even if ...more
marked it as to-read