Start by marking “Last Man on Campus” as Want to Read:
Last Man on Campus

Last Man on Campus

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Micheal Sinclair did not want to attend Malworth University. The smallest major campus in Minnesota, located in the sleepy western town of Cold River, was never the ideal space to find himself. And once Mike discovers the secrets that lay behind the school and the town, he delves into a mystery that could change his entire life. Does he dare become the Last Man on Campus?
Published September 15th 2015 by North Star Press of St. Cloud

To ask other readers questions about Last Man on Campus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Man on Campus

really liked it 4.00  ·

Cynthia
Mar 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Thinking maybe more 3.5 - 3.75 stars. I thoroughly enjoyed "Last Man on Campus". The storyline is reminiscent of early Stephen King. I had a good idea where the story was leading but Abraham-Watne kept my interest throughout. I can also see this made into a Netflix series.

My main critique falls in the editing/proofreading of the manuscript. Aside from some typos, which happens to the best of them, there was a glaring, careless error that drove me nuts. In several instances in the book the main
Casey
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very good. I went to high school with the author and read his first novel which I enjoyed and so I thought I would read this one. The main character goes off to college in Minnesota and things turn out in ways in which he would never expect. Very mysterious and intriguing. I liked it. It contains naughty language so if you don't like that this isn't the book for you.
North Star Press
Jan 27, 2016
Tessa
added it
May 16, 2016
John Abraham-Watne is a published author and freelance journalist located in the Twin Cities, where he lives with his wife Mary and their cat Marble. His debut novel, Our Senior Year, was published in 2014 by North Star Press. His second novel, Last Man on Campus, was published in 2015 by NSP.

John conducts freelance journalism on local government issues for the news/entertainment website MinnyAppl