Start by marking “Passionate Kisses 3: Under the Mistletoe Anthology” as Want to Read:
Passionate Kisses 3: Under the Mistletoe Anthology

Passionate Kisses 3: Under the Mistletoe Anthology

Curl up under the mistletoe with these 10 brand new novellas in the sexy Passionate Kisses romance anthology! From Italian stallions to bad boy bartenders, small towns to big cities, all of these stories by USA Today best-selling authors promise to keep you warm this holiday season.

HOLIDAY BARGAIN by Jessi Gage
ONE STARRY KNIGHT by Sydney Holmes
SCROOGE YOU by Nikki Lynn
Kindle Edition
Published October 13th 2015 by Passionate Press

To ask other readers questions about Passionate Kisses 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Passionate Kisses 3

Michelle
Sep 16, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
SCROOGE YOU by Nikki Lynn Barrett

***** 5 stars

I was given an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Sasha Moretti and Kevin Wright went to high school together and she always thought of him as the popular good looking jerk. Years later.....

Sasha is trying to keep it together. Her dream is to go to Fashion Design school but she is stuck in a nowhere job that doesn't quite make ends meet and caring for her father at home who need 24 hour professional care but she can not affor
Mayas
Sep 17, 2015 Mayas rated it really liked it
Almost Romance by Kylie Gilmore

Ian has become my favorite Geek Stud. His surprise visit to finally claim the woman who changed him more than he changed her was sweet and down right erotic.

Ian provided Kate with a feeling no other have been able to match when she went into the world with the notion to soar her wild oats. After getting a nice surprise at her Christmas party she got the friend who not only understood her also the man who will give her the love that is all consuming.

Kylie hit the r
Isha Coleman
Sep 16, 2015 Isha Coleman rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads

Passionate Kisses 3 is a delightful edition to this time of year. Superb authors and sentimental stories that show the value of home, family and love. These novellas are sure to get you into the season.

Almost Romance is a hilarious look at the science of love. Well written, sexy gift for the holiday season.

Christmas in Stilletos- A marriage of convenience may lead to something that neither expected. Love!!!

Kissing Cooper is a story of hope. A little bit of faith, care and planning can accomplish
Coral Mitchell
Sep 17, 2015 Coral Mitchell rated it it was amazing
Almost Romance

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I love the Clover Park STUDS! This is the story of Ian and Kate. Ian and Kate have run into one another before and Ian's player attitude made it a one time encounter. Ian did not count on his attraction to Kate and his desire to want more. Their timing never seems to work out with Ian in a long term relationship and Kate with a current boyfriend. But Ian shows up at her work, out of his relationship, and wanting t
Yvonne
Sep 16, 2015 Yvonne rated it it was amazing
Review Miracle of Love
This is a sweet story about Mick, a paramedic, Annie, a nursing student, a small town, and the miracle of love, hope and new and old friends in the town of Lindsey Point.
I am looking forward to meeting the rest of the townspeople. I know it will be a great series.

REVIEW ALMOSST ROMANCE by Kylie Gilmore

This story is about Kate and Ian. Kate is a brilliant 25 yr old, knowledgeable in physics, but not so much in emotions and relationships. Ian is a computer genius, who is not
Tina Ullrich
Sep 20, 2015 Tina Ullrich rated it really liked it
3 book reviews... computer glitch on the rating before has been corrected with what was suppose to appear

Christmas in Stilettos
I did this ARC review for my honest opinion.
I found this to be a fun, flirty, fast read that kept you rooting for them to have a HEA. Dylan our HERO was going nowhere until he met Francie. So to make her dreams come true and give himself purpose, as well as grow up, Dylan joins the AirForce. Francie thought it was to get away from her and the twins, little did she know t
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Oct 23, 2015 Sharon Moritz-rosenthal rated it it was amazing
Almost Romance
So I am a HUGE Kylie Gilmore fan and she gave me prior to release her book and a few others. However I had purchased already because I fell in love with Kate and Ian her two stars in the book in this series in another book Stud Unleashed book 1. So I couldn't wait to read and it was as wonderful as I imagined it would be. Essentially years have gone by and Kate and Ian have graduated college and are out in the workforce. Ian had a relationship and is out of it and he feels its time
Marty Tool
Sep 16, 2015 Marty Tool rated it really liked it
Short love stories that are centered around the holiday season. Light comfortable reading.

Christmas in Stilettos by Rebecca Clark
Sweet story of soldier coming home to see wife and twin daughters after being deployed for a year. What was a rushed wedding when she found out she was pregnant then immediately deployed led to a year of communication without really saying anything, becomes a question of what will the future bring.

Scrooge You by Nikki Lynn Barrett
As a novella it has a lot going on wit
Debra
Sep 30, 2015 Debra rated it it was amazing
Passionate Kisses 3: Under the Mistletoe Anthology is a great box set to curl up and read on these cooler nights.

Almost Romance by Kylie Gilmore is a scientific approach to love with moments of humor. Kate is a physicist that can solve complicated science problems, but can't figure out if Ian deserves a second chance to make their long distance relationship work. If love was a science then Kate could figure out why she can't get enough of Ian, yet can't decide to give him a second chance. Maybe
Kelley Schmidt
Sep 20, 2015 Kelley Schmidt rated it it was amazing
Almost Romance by Kylie Gilmore
This is a fun, sweet look at Ian and Kate's relationship. There is no need to have already read "Almost In Love." Ms. Gilmore gives glimpses of Ian and Kate's history with flashbacks so the reader isn't lost. I can't wait to read more about Ian and Kate's journey to their HEA.
Cheryl
Oct 03, 2015 Cheryl rated it really liked it
Miracle of Love by Allie Boniface...
Mick and Allie are best friends, together again after 3 months apart and stuck in a snowstorm. Quick, very sweet read with a little bit of Christmas magic and a best friend's to lover trip, my favorite! Can't wait to read about the other residents of Lindsey Point I also met :)

ARC given for an honest review
Pauline Frost
Sep 22, 2015 Pauline Frost rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of 5 of the books in this set from the author in exchange for an honest review.
It is a purchase I will make because I loved the novellas I did read. Great love stories with wonderfully realistic characters you love.
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 23, 2015 Rhonda Ziglar rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing box set by awesome authors. I was given five ARC's in this box set and loved all of them. There is something for everyone in this set. I would highly recommend this set at the great price it is.
Julianna
Sep 21, 2015 Julianna rated it it was amazing
I loved these stories! Steamy and sweet and a quick read. Kylie Gilmores story was my favorite.
Sep 23, 2015 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Great novellas. Perfect stories for the holidays. If your looking for a little Christmas magic in your books I definitely recommend this box set. Can't wait to read more from these authors.
Brenda Chavers-martin
Brenda Chavers-martin rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2015
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was ok
Nov 11, 2015
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2015
Rose C
Rose C rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2017
Stacy Simmons
Stacy Simmons rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2016
Marshall Reed
Marshall Reed rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2017
Judy Strickland
Judy Strickland rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2016
Tia
Tia rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2015
Wendy Ely
Sep 21, 2015 Wendy Ely rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nikki Barrett
Sep 12, 2015 Nikki Barrett rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Liz Kelly
Sep 25, 2015 Liz Kelly rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Fun, sexy reads at Christmas time.
Linnea
Linnea rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2016
Jessi
Sep 13, 2015 Jessi marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kylie Gilmore
Sep 16, 2015 Kylie Gilmore marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Rebecca J.
Sep 19, 2015 Rebecca J. marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Mazza's Palace
Mazza's Palace marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Rhonda Ziglar
Rhonda Ziglar marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2015
Allie Boniface
Sep 22, 2015 Allie Boniface marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelia
Shelia marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Erin Dziados
Erin Dziados marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2015
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2015
Nancy Luebke
Nancy Luebke marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2015
karen sampson
karen sampson is currently reading it
Oct 15, 2015
Sabrina Weinholtz
Sabrina Weinholtz marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Bobbi Ballou
Bobbi Ballou marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Mayra
Mayra is currently reading it
Jo
Jo marked it as to-read
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Sue Me
Sue Me marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2015
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2015
Theresa Hurley
Theresa Hurley marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Samantha Hall
Samantha Hall marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Jessi lives with her husband and children in the Seattle area. She’s a passionate reader of all genres of romance, especially anything involving the paranormal. Ghosts, demons, vampires, weres, faeries...you name it, she’ll read it. As for writing, she's sticking to Highlanders and contemporaries with a paranormal twist (for now).

For updates, visit Jessi's website at www.jessigage.com. Using the