Start by marking “Wish Come True” as Want to Read:
Wish Come True

Wish Come True

(Gay Amish Romance #3.5)

First love. Young love. Holiday love...

Wish Come True is a collection of contemporary, new adult, holiday short stories by some of our favorite authors!

A Very English Christmas by Keira Andrews
Isaac and David have created a new life together outside the Amish world. Living “English,” they’ve left behind the rigid, isolated community where they discovered their forbidden lo
Published November 29th 2015 by Boys in our Books (first published November 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Wish Come True, please sign up.
Kaje Harper It should be up now for you on Amazon.ca - http://www.amazon.ca/Wish-Come-True-K...

Thanks for taking the time to look for it - hope you enjoy the stor…more

Thanks for taking the time to look for it - hope you enjoy the stories.(less)

Start your review of Wish Come True
Susan
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing

The buy links are live a couple days early! So if you want some heartlifting holiday reading, pick yourself up this anthology. Great stories, great cause!

Amazon:

Smashwords:

All Romance EBooks:

***************************

Last year, I had an idea.

With a newfound love for historical romance, I reached out to some of my favorite authors to ask if they’d like to take part in an antho
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This is a wonderful anthology of holiday stories! I enjoyed every story in this collection. All are well-written, at least lightly steamy, and have the promise of a HEA.

Most anthologies have a couple throw-away stories, but not this one!

Plus, all proceeds will be donated to Lost-N-Found Youth, a nonprofit corporation that works to "take homeless lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender youths to age 26 off the street and transition them into more permanent housing."

One fantastic cause. Seven fa
Catherine
Look at this fantastic line up of authors!

A Very English Christmas by Keira Andrews - 5 Stars
This story included David, Isaac, trains, adorable nicknames, gooey declarations of love and hints at their future together, and a seriously sexy take on a favourite holiday tradition - of course it was perfection!

Mr Perfect's Christmas by Joanna Chambers - 2.5 Stars
S'okay. Not particularly memorable, though.

The Christmas Ship by Amy Jo Cousins - 4 Stars
Ahhhhh! Dating in the internet age! This story, w
Meags

That was great! I can honestly say I've never enjoyed an anthology as much as I enjoyed this one. Usually I find, with any given anthology, that there will always be a story or two that simply disappoints, but I liked every single offering here, each in their own unique way. It's a Christmas miracle!!

A VERY ENGLISH CHRISTMAS by Keira Andrews
(4.5 Stars)

I could happily read about David and his little Eechel for the rest of my life. These two just make my heart ache in the most deliciously beautifu
Lori
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Very English Christmas by Keira Andrews - five hearts
For anyone who read and love Isaac and David from Keira's Amish series, this is a must read. Their first English Christmas and the author nails it on the sweet romance stakes. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. A fabulous start to the anthology that gets you right in the feels!

Mr Perfect's Christmas by Joanna Chambers - four and a half hearts
Sam is trying to fit into Nick's shoes, and from where he's standing they're pretty big shoes to fill.
* A Reader Obsessed *
Simply put - a truly enjoyable holiday anthology with some of my favorite authors and a chance to discover new voices. This was a perfect collection of what this time of year should embody - happiness, hope, and embracing love in every which way. Enjoy!!

Keira Andrews - A Very English Christmas - 5 Stars (view spoiler)
Keira Andrews
Nov 29, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Our charity antho is out early! My contribution is "A Very English Christmas," a sequel to my gay Amish romance series. This story is the tale of David and Isaac's first Christmas together and picks up about four months after A Way Home. I loved writing it, and I hope you enjoy it!

Buy these holiday romances now for warm and fuzzy reads and to help homeless LGBT youth. More sellers coming soon, and right now it's available from:

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1Tm9LTJ
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1Q78zTX
Sma
Ele

*4.5 stars*

This was my favorite anthology of all time. First, because I really liked ALL stories, which is something that rarely happens with anthologies, and second, beause ALL proceeds will be donated to Lost-N-Found Youth. Everyone deserves a home, and not just for the holidays.

A Very English Christmas by Keira Andrews --4 stars
I 've only read the first book of the Gay Amish series and I loved it. The other two are waiting on my kindle for me to stop being a chickeshit. Regardless, I wa
Jaela
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This rating and review is only for A very English Christmas by Keira Andrews .

Christmas makes everything better. It's so good seeing David and Isaac happy, one year of them being together. Their love still holds strong and everything is so heart warming. Oh, these two amaze me. A love so pure, so innocent and so glorious. I can see their forever.

I hope there's a spinoff of this series or another book in the future. I'll always read about any of the characters in this series. I love the feelings
Susan
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas, mm
What a lovely anthology this was.
All these stories are low-angst, but not sugary sweet. They were amazing and I loved them.

Such a great Christmas read.

description
Sheri
*ohmygoodnessohmygoodnessohmygoodness*
Wish Come True is bursting with sweet, sexy, spectacular wishes, hopes, and dreams coming TRUE!

A Very English Christmas
David and Isaac take kissing under the mistletoe to a whole new HOT level ;)

*5 stars*

Mr. Perfect's Christmas
Following in another's footsteps can be challenging, especially if the other truly wants you to walk beside them instead of behind.

*4.5 stars*

The Christmas Ship
Cute but personally I have issues with catfishing. Once it happens to you.
Tess
Oct 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday-romance
What a delightful holiday anthology! So many of my favourite authors and all proceeds going to charity! All the stories are good and some are real stand-outs. I feel fairly confident that anyone who enjoys m/m holiday romance will find something to love here.

My ratings:
Kaje Harper - 4 stars
Anyta Sunday - 4.5 stars
Jewel
​​​​​​ A Very English Christmas , by Keira Andrews - 5 stars
Oh, how I love David and Isaac! Getting to experience their first Christmas in San ​Francisco was worth the price of this book. A Very English Christmas was such a perfect way to start my holidays. <3 <3 <3

Mr. Perfect's Christmas , by Joanna Chambers - 2.5 Stars
This story just annoyed me. Sam was an entitled, whiny little bitch for the first half. And then he was just sad. I mean, I know what it's like to feel like you're not fitti
Krissy
Loved it! But with those authors I'm not surprised. Though they were all great my favorite stories were "Mr. Perfect's Christmas" by Joanna Chambers and "Not Your Grandfather's Magic" by Kaje Harper
Renée
Sep 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, mm-romance
I can't remember the last anthology where I read each and every story, and there wasn't a single one that I DIDN'T like! Brilliant!

A Very English Christmas by Keira Andrews ~3 stars~
I have no doubt that those of you who've read the Gay Amish Romance series will rate this higher. But since I haven't (I know, GASP - I tend not to touch religious-themed books with a ten-foot anything), I went with 3.

It was adorable and sweet and all that. But it didn't wow me. Still good though. Some smokin' hot s
Suki Fleet
Sep 14, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine
Honoured to be a part of this anthology. Can't wait to read the other stories. This is such a worthwhile cause^^

I wrote Just Like Heaven in four weeks--that's the fastest I've ever written a novella. One of my MC's is a musician, so music played a part in my inspiration--the story takes its title from my favourite Cure song, and was written with this song in mind:

I hope you enjoy all these stories^^
Kaje Harper
Sep 13, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Obviously, so far I've only "read" my own story, "Not Your Grandfather's Magic". Really looking forward to the others. What a fun line-up of authors to share covers with :)
Trisha Harrington
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So many amazing authors. So many amazing stories.

Individual ratings and reviews to come.
Simon
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All were four star stories bar one, which was a five star and I won't say which as that would be unfair, and I loved them all.
Great cause, great stories....'nuff said.
Denise H.
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
- - -A great collection of seven Christmas stories !! - - - Each different, a variety of lovely characters, and interesting romances !! Something for everyone ! Each story is approximately an hour reading time, and packed full of great characters, interesting plots, and super sexiness. :)

A Very English Christmas by Kiera Andrews*****
Beautiful tale from her series of Amish stories. Kiera Andrews stories are so real and heartwarming. This Christmas story show how the guys are doing away from home,
Elsbeth

(X-mas BR with Paul)

*4,5 stars*

This was a great anthology of Christmas stories. I enjoyed them all very much!!

*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*

Individual stories and ratings:

* A very English Christmas - Keira Andrews (0-10%)
(4,5 stars)

I could read about David and Isaac any time!! This is such a treat for all the fans of The Gay Amish Series. *melts*

"I used to daydream about sharing a house with you," Isaac murmered. "How we'd work together in the barn, eat lunch in our kitchen, and sleep in our own b
Martin
Sep 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
Review for: 'A Very English Christmas' by Keira Andrews

A Christmas short about our beautiful innocent Amish boys David and Isaac going for BDSM, 'cruising' at a public toilet and swapping blow-jobs under a mistletoe?

Sorry, but I'm gonna pretend that short doesn't exist...
Megan Erickson
Sep 13, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: m-m, my-books
*Now live early!*

Really excited to be a part of this! I had a lot of fun writing my story. :)
Otterpuss
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
A very English Christmas - Keira Andrews
5 wonderful stars
I could happily read and David and Isaac over and over again. They make my heart sing and give me a serious case of the warm fuzzies.
It was just far too short!!
It's well written, sweet, wonderful and left me longing for a re-read of their three books.

Mr Perfect's Christmas - Joanna Chambers
4 stars
Awwww I loved Sam and Nick. They are sweet and yummy together and who doesn't like a raucous Christmas party?!
Unfortunately the back ground c
Bev

Great line-up of authors in this anthology, all brought together in support of the Lost n Found LGBT charity in Atlanta by the remarkable Susan Lee <3. I'm not going to award individual stars for each story, but I have to admit that MY Isaac and MY David's story by Keira was my favourite...What can I say?? I just ADORE those boys.

A great cause and I must just point out that there is another anthology called Lost n Found, brought out a couple of years ago by Tom Webb which also has great stories
Anke
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
A Very English Christmas by Keira Andrews
This will have to wait til I have read the other books in the series

Mr Perfect's Christmas by Joanna Chambers - 5 stars

The Christmas Ship by Amy Jo Cousins - 2.5 stars
The first 30%, I think, were inner musings with twitter messages thrown in. It got better. And I finished it, go me!

That Thing by Megan Erickson - 3 stars

Just Like Heaven by Suki Fleet - 4 stars

Not Your Grandfather's Magic by Kaje Harper - 5 stars
Somehow the 'magic' mentioned in the blurb go
Mónica BQ
Dec 09, 2015 added it
Shelves: autor-caca
Removing my endorsement because of reasons.
Original everything under a spoiler tag because of GR reasons.

(view spoiler)
Joyfully Jay
Dec 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jay

A Joyfully Jay review.

Wish Come True is a holiday charity anthology featuring contemporary, new adult stories. As soon as I saw the author line up on this one, I grabbed it and I am glad that I did.

Overall I found this an excellent anthology with lots of really great stories. I got a chance to try some new authors and to enjoy some of my favorites. I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a great holiday anthology by some wonderful authors.

Read Jay’s review in its enti
Arch Bala
Okay, so there are six other authors in this collection but I bought this specifically because of Keira’s A Very English Christmas because – David and Isaac. I missed my boys and this short but sweet holiday offering from Keira gave us a glimpse of what we could expect for the fourth book! It’s just so good but too short and I’m yearning for more I’m going feral! LOL

Seriously, this is a fun fun read for those who love Isaac and David like moi.

‘will try to read the other shorties but this one alo
Riina Y.T.
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-authors
"A Very English Christmas" - my favorite this season.

David and Isaac's first Christmas together!!

So sweet, sweet, sweet.

LOVED it so hard.

Wish it wasn't so damn short.

« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Blame It on the Mistletoe (Blame It on the Mistletoe, #1)
  • Throwing Hearts
  • Goalie Interference (Hat Trick, #2)
  • The Five Santas
  • Hither, Page (Page & Sommers, #1)
  • Rough Terrain (Out of Uniform, #7)
  • Rocket Science (Love Logic #1)
  • Traded Out
  • Mr. Right Now
  • Why Love Matters
  • Four Ever
  • Reindeer Games (Ace's Wild, #6)
  • Mr. Winterbourne's Christmas (Winterbourne, #2)
  • Heart2Heart: A Charity Anthology, Volume 3
  • Unnatural (Enlightenment, #4)
  • Point of Knives (Astreiant, #2)
  • Off the Ice  (Hat Trick, #1)
  • Kairos
After writing for years yet never really finding the right inspiration, Keira discovered her voice in gay romance, which has become a passion. She writes contemporary, historical, paranormal and fantasy fiction, and—although she loves delicious angst along the way—Keira firmly believes in happy endings. For as Oscar Wilde once said, “The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what fict ...more

Gay Amish Romance (3 books)
  • A Forbidden Rumspringa (Gay Amish Romance #1)
  • A Clean Break (Gay Amish Romance #2)
  • A Way Home (Gay Amish Romance #3)