Start by marking “She Touched My Soul” as Want to Read:
She Touched My Soul

She Touched My Soul

4.84  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Inspiration will always come when you need it most...Everything that is happening in Mykal's life has him thinking that he's lost his soul. Angelique became his manager and destroyed his personal relationships, believing that control of his life and his career would bring Mykal to her bedroom-or to his knees.***When Mykal meets Maya, he realizes that of everything he's exp ...more
Published April 1st 2001 by Infinity Publishing (IL) (first published March 21st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about She Touched My Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She Touched My Soul

Samara
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She Touched My Soul was a book of love. Never give up on Love. It comes when and where you least expect it.
Kaylynn
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome story

Filled with every aspect of life; love, betrayal, deceit, healing, discovery, forgiveness this book kept the pages turning.

EyeCU approved
Rhena Deshaun
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
January 2018

2nd Review This is an amazing book that shows the power of love. Very wonderful love story of loving yourself before you can love anyone else!
Edwina Putney
Mar 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about an amazing book that is about the journey two people take to finding a true relationship through sacrificial love and giving, spirit-based counseling, and the help of true friends. It is the story of Michael "Magic" Arrington, a successful singer, and Maya Gervais, a successful lawyer. Both have succeeded in spite of tortured pasts at the hands of the very people who should have protected them. They've also loved and lost those true loves, have moved on in life in two differ ...more
Ebony EyeCU Evans
Layered with secrets, truths and emotional reveals…This elegantly crafted journey of hurt, pain, healing, forgiveness and love will inspire you to examine some of your own scars. The characters are so descriptive that you feel as though you know them and just want to give them a big hug (with the exception of Angelique) ☺

BRAVO!!! Living up to it’s title… Naleighna Kai did that! I highly recommend you 1-Click NOW!

Ebony
EyeCU Reading Approved
Anita Roseboro-Wade
Healing of Heart, Mind and Soul

First the author: Naleighna Kai the work you are doing bridging the gap for the next generation with authors of our age group and older is legendary. Not only are you keeping these authors at the forefront but I truly believe someone will come along and carry the torch to the next generation.

The story: Beautifully told. I am always thrilled with this authors writing. She has the ability to craft a story of hurt, pain and tell it so eloquently. You are so captivated
Ellowyn
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great a story. In this book it talks about the obstacles that couples have to go through to overcome the odds. We also learned about different kinds of abuse. The cycle of the abuse can go from generation to generation and it can effect everyone around you.

The music industry sometimes is not all that everyone think it is. The individuals in the industry sometimes can manipulate you just as long as they can get what they want. No matter who they hurt.

This book teaches us about forgive
Penni Hayward
Mar 12, 2017
Cassandra Johnson
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A great read.

I really enjoyed this book. It dealt with serious issues but still kept you interested and had me laughing at times. I learned we all just face our past in order to live.
Shannan Harper