Start by marking “The Magical World of Butterflies” as Want to Read:
The Magical World of Butterflies

The Magical World of Butterflies

In this first book of a new series, Too Woo, the teaching Owl, explores the Magical World of Butterflies. From migration to butterflies in space, rarely has such fun learning and activity been packed into one small book. We learn about the life of Butterflies from the egg through caterpillar, chrysalis and finally the beautiful winged miracle that is the result of a magica ...more
Paperback, 2, 28 pages
Published November 15th 2015 by Too-Woo.com (first published July 7th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Magical World of Butterflies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Magical World of Butterflies

Start your review of The Magical World of Butterflies
Madonna
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Magical World of Butterflies really lives up to its name. It is a lovely easy reading book for school aged children as well as adults. The pictures are great and the information is really good. If the rest of the series are as good, I want them all. If you are interested in learning more about the life of Butterflies, this is a fun way to learn.

I think the drawing pages and note pages will interest readers as well. Just a neat little book. Short and informative at the same time.

I did recei
barbara
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
This book was a free giveaway from goodreads. Butterflies are one of my most favorite things . What an adorable book. Written for both young and old alike. I thought it was excellent. Great job!
Annamarie
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I bought this book for my grandson. He is not yet one, but soon. I think this book is a great read for adult and children alike. Even though my grandson is not at this reading level, I encouraged my daughter to read it to her son and hear the words. It is higher thinking for children with a great mix of facts and fun. Parents will love to read this to their children, as well as children reading it as they get older.

I love butterflies and found this enlightening to me as an adult. The artwork wa
Hazel
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received a copy of this book as part of a Goodreads giveaway.

I liked this book; it's a nice quick read and would be great to read with your child. I found some of the vocabulary a little out of place for the target audience, however towards the end of the book this was explained, so stick with it. The illustrations were good, and they broke up the fact-heavy passages, helping to explain some quite detailed concepts to a younger audience. Overall and great little read!
Pamela Rehm
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I won this book from Good Reads. It was very good and educational. I thought it deserved to be in a classroom so I sent it to a friend who teaches 3rd grade. He said all the children were enjoying it too. I recommend this book highly!
Trinitee Mitchell-Dunn
Nov 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book on Goodreads. My daughter thought this book was great!! I thought it was really good too!!
Pat
Mayla Moore
Melitta Cross
Kim Daniels
Giveaway 2 1 Dec 20, 2015 09:10AM
I am now a member of the Society of Authors, but started writing as a small child. I often got into trouble because, absorbed in my activity, I did not notice a new lesson had started. English, history, nature and art were my favourite subjects. At 13, I passed the exam to go to art school. The focus was on producing commercial artists with endless pressure to concentrate on inanimate still life. ...more

News & Interviews