Start by marking “Duchess Beware” as Want to Read:
Duchess Beware

Duchess Beware

(Secrets & Scandals #2)

The killer has found her at last...

Silver MacLaren cannot escape her horrifying past.  And when her guardian betroths her to a man she detests, her future doesn't look any better.  As she travels to Scotland with her aunt to inform her half-brothers of her upcoming marriage, she meets Daniel Claiborne, the Duke of Huntington.  And everything changes.  For a short while,

Published September 10th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Duchess Beware, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Duchess Beware

Start your review of Duchess Beware
Cocktails and Books
Another Kindle Unlimited find. It was a solid historical romance, but I felt like Silver was all too willing to forgive Daniel for the crap he put her through.
Shelley
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A terrific and enjoyable reading experience

Loved it. In this second book of the Secrets & Scandals series we meet Silver and Daniel and experience their emotional journey to be together. It's a wonderful read from beginning to end and I enjoyed reading it tremendously. I couldn't read it fast enough as I wanted to see them together and happy, which of course happens after many twists and turns. Tiffany Green's writing of this series is impressively splendid.
Valerie Grissom
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
So much back and forth drama

Well, she loves him, then she’s mad, then something bad happens to her. Then, more bad for her, including him being bad to her. Poor girl can’t get through one crisis before another begins. It did turn out ok in the end. It just seemed a long time coming.
Bobbie Sue
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Silver

This is the second book I have read in the series and by this author. This book is full of intrigue and I admit I really got angry for Silver numerous times. I can't wait to see who will be back in her next book.
2GMALR9
Nov 02, 2016 rated it did not like it
Surprised by unnecessary sexual content. Will not be reading this author in the future. Deleted book from reader.
Karen Llanes
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tiffany writes her story well. The characters are fun. Tiffany keeps the story interesting where I just have to keep the pages. Im on edge throughout the stturningory anxious about what will happen.
Cindy Woods
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
Too many misunderstandings

This is another example of too much angst, misunderstanding, unrequited love, anxiety.... It makes the characters seem juvenile and ruins an otherwise decent storyline.
The writing is good enough to keep you reading, but the usual he said-she said junk clutters it. How can you claim love without trust? It makes no sense, and so it's nonsense. Why wouldn't you ask questions or confront your spouse if you thought they were cuckolding you or lying about why they married you?<
AWB
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
The H ruined this book for me. He was so selfish for so long I just didn't care about him anymore. I kinda hoped the h would give him the finger at the end and move in with her bothers. Maybe find a Hottie-Scottie and live happily ever after. He was an asshole almost to the end of the book because he simply refused to listen to anyone, and because he refused to have feels. Eh, screw that guy.
Mary Larsen
Oct 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great story

I really enjoyed this book. The story was engaging and the main characters were interesting. The story just pulled you in and I couldn't stop reading. I would g ave given it 5 stars but I felt the story could have used more romantic scenes.
Ann
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Better than #1, but still needs work. A lot of under development of characters and misunderstanding over and over again.
Denise L Fogaros
vaneeta naik
Mar 27, 2019
Moonshadow
Apr 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Liked the book overall the male lead could of gotten his head out his butt a little sooner.
Mary Bennett
Lazara G. Brister
Feb 03, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Sep 22, 2015 11:52AM
Amazon bestselling author, Tiffany Green, credits her passion for the Regency-set historical romance to her long-time hero Judith McNaught. Inspired by the structure of old-world society and settings, Tiffany sought to create characters and story lines to challenge that structure with the slightly darker, more sensual voice of Regency Allure.

With 4 books from the Secrets and Scandals Series

Secrets & Scandals (5 books)
  • Innocence Lost (Secrets & Scandals Book 1)
  • Lord Black Heart (Secrets & Scandals Book 4)
  • Lord Sinister (Secrets & Scandals Book 3)
  • Lord Rogue (Secrets & Scandals Book 5)