Start by marking “Mejor cuando es atrevido” as Want to Read:
Mejor cuando es atrevido

Mejor cuando es atrevido

(Welcome to the Point #2)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  7,059 Ratings  ·  678 Reviews
La autora best seller del New York Times y USA Today, Jay Crownover, trae un libro explosivo, más sexy, más oscuro y mejor que nunca.

Algunos hombres son sencillamente mejores cuando son audaces.
En un reino oscuro y quebrantado, un gobernante tiene que ser valiente para controlar las calles y a las personas despiadadas que las dirigen.
Race Hartman es lo bastante atrevido, l
Published April 5th 2016 by HarperCollins Espanol (first published February 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Mejor cuando es atrevido, please sign up.
TheresaDK Had I not read all her previous books knowing she writes awesome stories, I would not have added this one to my TBR pile, simply judging by the cover.…moreHad I not read all her previous books knowing she writes awesome stories, I would not have added this one to my TBR pile, simply judging by the cover.
(less)
Leanne640 The point isn't actually a place. At the beginning of better when he's bad in the introduction it says that the idea behind using 'the point' was that…moreThe point isn't actually a place. At the beginning of better when he's bad in the introduction it says that the idea behind using 'the point' was that it could be in any city, any rough part of town, and any run-down neighbourhood the reader can see or relate to in their mind's eye.(less)

Lisa
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

5 "Fortune Favors The Bold" Stars!

“We’re all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” ~Oscar Wilde

description

Better When He’s Bold is book two in Jay Crownover’s Welcome to the Point series. This author has once again managed to weave an enticing tale about an anti-hero from the right side of the tracks but he has ended up on the wrong side. He lives a hard and fast life in a dark and criminal world and makes no excuses for the choices he has made. He’s immersed himself in this undergroun
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 BOLD Stars

My Cover... (can't stand that vest)

description

Brysen Carter is overwhelmed by her life. She is working, attending college and holding her crumbing family together. When a stalker posses a threat she finds protection and comfort in the arms of Race Hartman, her best friend Dovie’s heavily connected brother.

”There was something about how effortless he was in both the skins he wore – the one of a stunningly handsome young blue blood, and the one he more typically wore as the ruthless and broke
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 3,5-4 “the Bonnie to my Clyde” STARS **

“A tarnished throne for a tarnished king in a tarnished kingdom. Can you handle being a tarnished queen?”

First of all, I REFUSE to accept the ugliest, most hideous covers of all time for this book! I JUST DO NOT! It deserves so much better! I mean that guy is not my type at all, and that's my problem, but c'mon man...WHAT THE FUDGE IS HE WEARING?!

Two years ago, Brysen Carter's life was in multicolor. Always having fun, always cheerful and living li
Christy
Feb 27, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Bold stars!

photo bb36953c-eb3d-43c4-98dd-50a9cc846aa2_zpsm8nd8ngc.jpg

Better When He’s Bold is the second book in Crownover’s Welcome to the Point series. I love this series because the heroes are a little edgy and rough, but they have that sweet side for their girl. I’m a sucker for that type of man.

Race Hartman grew up rich and privileged, but years ago when he took his sister Dovie under his wing, his world changed. Now, it’s more different than ever. Not only is he living in the point- he’s running it. Race is in charge. He’s calling the shots.
Catarina
4 Bold Stars!

Brysen is having a tough time. Her family is falling apart (more than usual), she has to care of her younger sister, she has to work, she as to attend college and pass classes. On top of that, she now has a stalker. But is not this “I like you, I want to follow everywhere” stalker. Is a “mess up with your life and screw everything you have” type of stalker.
So she seeks help with Race, the well-connected bad boy from the wrong side of town, the point, and her best-friends brother.
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars

"I need you to keep me from turning into something I hate, but I can't ask you to give yourself to the streets, to this life, if it's not what you want."

photo betterwhenhesbold.png

Better When He's Bold is the second book in the Welcome to the Point series. While it is technically a standalone, there is a lot of crossover from the first book so I highly recommend reading that one first.

Brysen is your typical college girl. She goes to school, works, and studies hard. Except for the fact that her home life is f
Beverly
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: alternating-pov
After reading Better When He’s Bad I couldn’t wait to jump into this one. I love forbidden love and love from the other side of the tracks, but this story is so much more than that!

Race Hartman is a bad boy in every since of the word. While he grew up with wealthy and privilege on The Hill, he traded it all to help Bax. Now he is the king of the bad, leader of the crime ring at The Point. He only truly cares sister his sister, Dovie and his childhood friend Bax. Despite this there is just somet
Elizabeth
"Welcome to the Point...where this time, fortune favors the bold!"

description

Better when He's Bold is the second book in Welcome to the Point Series. I have been following Jay Crownover's work for several years. My addiction began when I fell in love with her Marked Men Series. When she released the edgy Bax and fun loving spunky Dovie in the first book in the series, Better When He's Bad, I experienced an edgier side of her writing and I LOVED IT! With the gritty and complex characters of the Point, Ms Cr
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3,5 STARS
This is my first book in the series and it was good! I was looking in the new releases and I found it, I was intrigued because I haven't read a book from this author.Now I think I must read the first book because I liked Bax and Dovie and I want to learn how this two ends up together !
The best parts in this book is Race!Race was so sweet while still trying to be the bad boy!!He was there for Brysen ready to protect her!
My complaints for this book is that the story wasn't something speci
Jen
This is a great series so far! Book #2 is another journey into The Point, which is basically the extremely bad part of town vs The Hills, which is the ritzy area of town! The heroes in this series are could be considered anti-heroes.... they do not follow the law, and they are not nice guys... Even though they have had to be tough in this hard living place, there is a very small part of them that is reserved for the ones they love. When they find a woman whom they want as their own; they become ...more
Sleepless Readmore
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2015
4 He's BOLD alright STARS

Race and Brysen

description

It’s like being in love with
a loaded weapon and you’re the safety.."

First things first .. WHAT ON EARTH IS UP WITH THAT COVER
description
NOT FEELING THAT AT ALL. If this was starring in that cover I'm sure it would have been more enticing and a great image while reading!
description
Aside from that cover .. the story was enjoyable! I love me a bad boy and Race .. I didn't think anyone could match up to Bax but then Race came along. I adored Race and Brysen together .. PERFECT
Patrycja
Jul 11, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
3 stars!
Not bad, but not spectacular also.
Anna
no boy who was as bad as he was should be that beautiful

I loved Race in Better When He's Bad but I absolutely loved, loved all the holy epic heart of Gold of Race in Better When He's Bold !!!!

Swoon overload ..... And of the bad boy variety ! that's the best kind ! •Being in love with guys like us...it's like being in love with a loaded weapon and you're the safety •

The Bad boys of the Point :

•These guys will take everything you have, but in return, they will give you everything they've got to
♥Rachel♥
Mar 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Better When He’s Bold is the second installment in the Welcome to the Point series, a series with lots of moral gray areas. These are truly “bad boys” (with big hearts) who are trying to keep the underbelly of society as “good” as can be by controlling their vices. Like Bax in Better When He’s Bad, Race is a sexy anti-hero. Brysen was helpless to resist his pull, especially when he turns out to be her white dark knight in shining armor.

Brysen has been attracted to her best friend’s brother, Rac
Carissa
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s-2015, edelweiss

My first ever Jay read was Better When He's Bad. I loved Bax and Dovie so much. Now I'm hooked and I went into Race's story excited and nervously awaiting Jay's reveal.

Privileged Race Hartman walked away from all his wealth on the Hill the day he found out his father put a hit on his half sister. Realizing what the rich would do to hide their mistakes and not risk losing everything, Race turned to The Point. Learning and running the illegal trades, he soon becomes the new King Pin of The Point.
Inés Izal
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
POR EL AMOR DE DIOS, ¿DÓNDE ESTÁ EL LIBRO DE BOOKER Y KARSEN?
Chelsea
RACE AND BRYSEN! Oh, yesss.

2-4-15
I am legitimately upset with how much I didn't love this book. I LOVED Shane and Dovie and I guess just had really high expectations for Race but I felt at times he sort of just fell flat. I was more intrigued by the side story (if you could even really call it that) of the crush Karsen has on Booker than Race and Brysen. Sad, but true.

I will read the next book, love Titus!, and am excited to see how Jay kind of redeems Reeve.
Sabrina
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Jessica
Apr 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bad-boy, romance, suspense
I'm hoping I can understand this series without reading the first book. I find it ridiculous when a library system has part 2&3 but not the first book. So, thankful I was able to understand and love it.

Hoping there will be more on this series about Karsen.

In this book we meet Brysen poor girl her parents checked out. She is left raising her 16yr old sister. While she is growing up herself and trying to succeed. She has always had a crush on Race but knew she had no time for men. Couldn't he
Bj
4.5 "Be My Queen" Stars! Loved it! Jay Crownover is a master at building multidimensional characters in a multifaceted world! Like in the real world, the characters in the fictional community of The Point (the stereotypical hood) and The Hill (the upper class suburbs), are neither all good nor bad, but instead lie somewhere in between, constantly straddling societal conventions to define who they truly are. This love story was real, raw and "bold," and had me on the edge of my seat, with my hear ...more
Vilma Iris
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!!! All that sexiness, suspense and edge makes this such an enthralling page turner! And we get to see Bax and Dovie again too! Review to come.
La Narradora
Adictiva. Peligrosa. Sexy. Romántica. Así es esta serie y así es la historia de Race y Brysen 😍 Acción trepidante, una pasión que huele a amor desde el primero momento y los peligros siempre acechan en El Barrio de La Punta. Esta serie fue un gran descubrimiento y estoy deseando leer la historia de Titus.
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
Better When He’s Bold is the sequel to Jay Crownover’s Better When He’s Bad and what a smouldering, sexy and BOLD read it is!

Race Hartman betrayed his best friend in order to save his sister Dovie and that’s something he has to live with for the rest of his life. Now he’s trying to create some order in The Point and has taken on a business partner to help him. Race knows he can’t change The Point but he will do his best to make the damage minimal, especially now he’s in charge.

Brysen Carter mi
Frency  camminando tra le pagine
RECENSIONE COMPLETA SUL BLOG: http://camminando-tra-le-pagine.blogs...

Ho letto “Big Love” secondo romanzo della serie Welcome to The Point di Jay Crownover in anteprima un paio di settimane fa, domani uscirà (Oggi per voi che leggete!)su tutti gli store online e non ho ancora scritto la mia recensione. Ho procrastinato fino ad ora perché non sapevo bene da che parte iniziare per parlarvi di un romanzo che ho adorato, ma ora non posso più rimandare la mia recensione deve essere online domani (ogg
Snow
Jun 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Race bold stars

Ah, I was afraid that the history would repeat itself again, cause so far , it happened every time i've started some series, if I got overwhelmed with book 1 and its characters, usually the book 2 didn't live up to my expectations...cause of the high level of expectancy that the first book set as a starting point...

And after that I'm always screwed and a bit dissapointed.

Well, in this case I'm FAR from dissapointment but after meeting Shane Baxter aka Bax in book 1, well, I did
Nareh

I have to admit that I didn't know what to expect from this story. I was anxiously awaiting this one but I wasn't in love with the first one so I was debating whether or not I really wanted to read it.

But it was so much better than I was expecting.

Brysen Carter is friends with Dovie, Race Hartman's half-sister. Her family is falling apart and she is struggling to keep everything going until her sister is old enough to go to college. She works in as a waitress and tries to keep up her c
Elfina Renee
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Better When He's Bold is an exciting, explosive series. I'm intrigued with the thickness of the storyline and plot. There is so much insight and depth to the characters that I just love them and would recommend the series to anyone whose turned on by badass domineering alpha's. I'm super stoked for Better When He's Brave (Titus King's story) to come out. So you're probably wondering why four stars instead of five, well for two reasons.

1. Race Hartman: He's not just another run of the mills bad g
Annuccia Palmeri
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,5 questa inedita Crownover mi piace, ha abbandonato i ragazzacci tatuati per delle storie più articolate e più suspense.
Veronica
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stelline
Secondo me non è all'altezza del primo libro della serie, Bax è di un altro livello.
Il problema della storia di Race è che è poco probabile che un ragazzo poco più che ventenne si metta a capo di una città per controllarla e addirittura per cercare di migliorarla o alla fine di non peggiorare le cose.
E' un po' inverosimile.
Per quanto riguarda la trama, la storia tra Race e Brysen ci può stare, mentre la sottotrama "gialla"(?) non regge proprio, dai, ci sono pochi personaggi e si arri
  • Facing Fire (Bad Boys Undercover, #3)
  • Hard to Be Good (Hard Ink, #3.5)
  • Promise Me Forever (Pomise Me, #4)
  • Legend (Real, #6)
  • You Loved Me At My Ugliest (You Loved Me, #3)
  • All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)
  • Shattered by You (Tear Asunder, #3)
  • Ember (Eagle Elite, #5)
  • Every Memory
  • Inked Armour (Clipped Wings, #2)
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
  • Time Will Tell (Maybe, #3)
  • Dark Surrendering (Surrender Saga, #3)
  • Silver Bastard (Silver Valley, #1)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Believe (True Believers, #3)
  • Desperate Chances (Bad Rep, #4)
Jay Crownover is the International and multiple New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Marked Men Series, The Saints of Denver Series, and The Point and Breaking Point Series. Her books can be found translated in many different languages all around the world. She is a tattooed, crazy haired Colorado native who lives at the base of the Rockies with her awesome dogs. This is where sh ...more

Welcome to the Point (3 books)
  • Better When He's Bad (Welcome to the Point, #1)
  • Better When He's Brave (Welcome to the Point, #3)
“It’s like being in love with a loaded weapon and you’re the safety.” 14 likes
“Seems to me that when you add a pretty girl into the mix, that’s when you give a dangerous man something to really be dangerous for.” 14 likes