Start by marking “Donde Yo Estoy: El Cielo, La Eternidad, Y Nuestra Vida M�s All� del Presente” as Want to Read:
Donde Yo Estoy: El Cielo, La Eternidad, Y Nuestra Vida M�s All� del Presente

Donde Yo Estoy: El Cielo, La Eternidad, Y Nuestra Vida M�s All� del Presente

Mientras su vision terrenal mengua, la gloria del cielo ilumina a medida que Billy Graham, el querido evangelista, comparte la realidad de la eternidad desde su pasado y presente. Si bien ya no predica desde los estadios mundiales, sentiras que su corazon aun late con fuerza con la rotunda certeza de que pasara la eternidad con Jesucristo, el salvador del mundo, invitando ...more
Published October 13th 2015 by Grupo Nelson

To ask other readers questions about Donde Yo Estoy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Donde Yo Estoy

Start your review of Donde Yo Estoy: El Cielo, La Eternidad, Y Nuestra Vida M�s All� del Presente
Judy D Collins
A special thank you to Thomas Nelson-W Publishing and NetGalley for an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Dr. Billy Graham delivers a brutally honest, crucial, and thought-provoking message, as he invites others to secure their eternal hope, reiterated by his son Franklin Graham’s foreword—sharing his incredible past of eighty years of teachings to the present, at almost 97 years-of-age, in his final chapter: The “reality of eternity” in his 33rd book, WHERE I AM, Eternity, and Our Life Beyon
Noel Burke
This was a decent book. I have never read/listened to anything of Billy Grahams materials nor am I old enough to have gone to one of his crusades. While I'm sure Mr. Graham and I might disagree on some of the finer points of theology, I think he wrote an easy to understand accounting of Christianity. He took each book of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, and shared the truth of God's word. It's basic for sure. Not a deep theological read for a more mature believer, but it could certainly be ...more
Clint Smith
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where I Am - one of Billy Graham's final proclamations of God's love and eternal plan for all of us is an excellent book that gives the reader keen insight into America's foremost evangelist's final reflections on a life of service. The book is a great study for anyone - a person searching for the truth, missionaries in the field, or students in theological disciplines. He assures the reader through stories from his life as well as Scripture that we can all have peace about our eternal home - th ...more
Andy Bonikowsky
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dr. Graham’s writing is simple, clear, and straightforward. He pulls no punches when it comes to the more unpleasant aspects of truth, like repentance and hell. He uses down-to-earth illustrations and easy-to-understand analogies. Although I think it is especially suited for young or new believers, it was a refreshing read for me too, even though much of my reading includes more complex material.
John
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Where I Am," Billy Graham's final book, is a survey of the entire Bible along the common thread of eternal themes. It contains 36 chapters, not 66, because multiple books are incorporated in some chapters, including all 12 of the "minor" prophets in a single chapter.
I checked out this book, which has a 2015 copyright, from my church library shortly after Graham's death. About the same time, I watched a sermon Graham preached in Chicago in the 1970s via YouTube. What's striking is that while Gra
Annie
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was so applical to anyone who truly wants to live by God's word. Every chapter held a truth backed by scripture and an application just as Rev. Graham did when he preached, "the Bible says." I especially loved the last 3 chapters and would buy the book just for them!! ...more
AnnaG
A must-read for Christians whatever stage of faith you are at. Solid, clear and Bible-focused.
Jeanie
The Gospel is empowered to change lives from the inside out. The Gospel shows people their wounds and bestows on them love. It shows them their bondage and supplies the hammer to break open their chains. It shows them nakedness and provides them the garments of purity. It shows their poverty and pours into their lives the wealth of Heaven. It shows them their sins and points them to the Savior. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not ...more
W. Whalin
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Discover How the Bible Talks about Heaven from Genesis to Revelation

At the age of 96 (soon to be 97), Billy Graham does a lot of thinking about heaven and eternity. The title from this book is unusual and comes from John 14:1-3 but also a statement, Mr. Graham proclaimed after his 95th birthday saying, “When I die, tell others that I’ve gone t my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ—that’s where I am.”

All 36 chapters in this well-written book are crafted from different sermons that Mr. Graham has preac
Lyndie Blevins
Pages 259
Genre Non-fiction Inspirational
Ease of Read A good read
ISBN 978-0-7180-422-6
I was attracted to this book because...

I was sold by the thought of Billy Graham’s final book or at least on of his last.

This book was about
From the back cover, “When asked, ‘Where is Heaven?’ Mr. Graham has wisely replied, ‘Heaven is where Jesus Christ is, and I’m going to Him soon
Trinity Rose
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where I Am by Billy Graham is an awe-inspiring book. Rev. Graham is in his Nineties, but very alert and his mind is still as sharp as ever. In this wonderful book Billy Graham goes through every book in the Bible, all sixty-six of them and points out truths, warnings and hope for us to grab unto in a ever changing world.
One quote from his book Where I Am, that I love is this. Talking about Jesus, “This penniless preacher has invited the whole world to His coronation. Have you accepted the engr
thePromoParrot
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
It's almost exactly four years ago that Nearing Home by Billy Graham (Thomas Nelson, October, 2011) was released. Having read the book, I was led to believe that Rev. Billy Graham wouldn't live long enough to write another book. But though age and illness have removed him from the public eye, the greatest preachers of all time brought out another inspiring book two years later entitled The Reason for My Hope: Salvation (Thomas Nelson, October 2013).

Billy Graham, the world-renowned author, preach
Christopher Lewis Kozoriz
"I am convinced the greatest act of love we can ever demonstrate is to tell others about God's love for them in Christ. When Christ's love fills our hearts, it puts selfishness on the run." (Billy Graham, Where I Am, Page 90)

In this book Billy Graham expounds on Heaven, Eternity, and Our Life Beyond. He goes through every book in the Bible from Genesis to Revelation and focuses on key Scriptures that deal with these topics. He threads stories from his own life and others throughout this book to
Lynn
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inspirational
"The Bible says..." is probably Billy Grahams most often spoken words. This is what sets him apart from most other evangelists or theologists or any religious leaders when asked their opinion on religious matters. Billy seldom gives his own opinion, rather, he defers to the ultimate source of Truth: the Bible.
My husband and I read this book together, and it provided him with a brief overview of the Bible, and prompted many questions for us to explore together. It is the first 'religious' book he
Sunshine
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian-living
I started reading this book when it first came out in 2015, but got sidetracked. I picked it up the other day as I was thinking of Billy Graham, he is going to be 99 years old this November! This was his last book. What a gift Billy Graham has been to America and to the entire world! He is truly is a national treasure. I like how Graham takes each chapter of the Bible and adds his thoughts on the current day and what his life is like, and also thoughts he may have had from sermons some 50 years ...more
Peter Ackerman
Sep 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book, and I cannot say much about it other than it is "typical" Billy Graham, which means that the book is full of the heart of one who has immersed himself in scripture, with the bent of his Christianity. Though he talks the tough talk, which other others may skirt he does so with an healthy offering of hope for the reader who wants to grasp onto what God has in store.

What is especially enjoyable about this collection is that it shaped in a way that follows the books of the bibl
Brenda  Adams
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the last book Billy Graham wrote before leaving for his permanent home in Heaven.

When asked, "Where is Heaven?" Mr. Graham has wisely replied, "Heaven is where Jesus Christ is, and I'm going to Him soon."

If you've ever wondered what's ahead for us after we shed "this mortal coil", or just need encouragement to stay the course, this is the book for you! The best is yet to come...

In 'Where I Am', Mr. Graham shares what the Bible has to say about eternity from all of its sixty-six books;
Jane
Nice overview of Christian beliefs on Heaven, Eternity and salvation. I read it through to get the overall picture but will read again to look at each of the different books of the bible in a more focused way. This book does not include any references to the apochcryphal books so if you are a Roman Catholic Christian keep that in mind.
Dana Caley
I can appreciate the effort made and the heart behind the message of this book. I agree, that the most loving thing we can do is share the gospel with the people we encounter in our lives. My disappointment with this book isn’t about what is said but about what is left out. I don’t have the time currently to explain myself but will hopefully do so soon.
Nancy Livingstone
Encouragement like no other

If you wonder why- why something happend, why you feel alone or that perhaps you feel hopeless, this book is for you. It answers these questions and more. It can help you find peace in your life and anticipation for greater things to come. This book will show you that you are loved, unconditionally and why. For those who ask, here is the answer.
tim a sadowsky
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

What a great reminder that this world is not our eternal home and that we have an eternal home if we confess our sins and have a personal relationship with Christ. Reverend Graham really convicts us by guiding us through each book of the bible and giving us the wisdom he has gleaned from his reading of the bible.

Joy Strother
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an awesome book.Because of this book I have renewed my faith in Jesus! Jesus is my Lord and Saviour! Everyone should read this book! It has a wonderful message! I highly recommend this book to everyone!
Marta Grace
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Our choice

Billy Graham pulls The Bible together from start to finish. It is our choice whether we accept or reject salvation. As His creation He wants us all to accept his gift but Satan wants to take as many as he can.
Linda Klager
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great reference book because it helps you see how the books of the Bible relate to heaven. It is very encouraging to read how the Scriptures tell us what we have to look forward to in eternity.
Allan67
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another book that I read to Diana. We can't do much anymore after her stroke, so I read to her to spend time together. Diana has always loved to have someone to read to her - and I like to do just that.

Dan Cunyus
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a wonderful book full of insight and wisdom on his life here on earth and our relationship with God and Jesus Christ. I loved every
Paragraph of it especially the historical aspects of his life and places he has been and people he knew.
Amber
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best Billy Graham Book I have ever read.
Connie
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this book centered on Jesus Christ.
Ellen Kucharik
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent view of heaven and hell through the whole Bible
Karissa
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clear non-watered down description of the gospel message about heaven, eternity and our choice for the life beyond.

• The Case for Miracles: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for the Supernatural
  • You'll Get Through This: Hope and Help for Your Turbulent Times
  • Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us
  • The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor: Powerful Techniques Anyone Can Use to Deduct More, Invest Smarter, and Pay Far Less to the Irs!
  • DARK AGENDA: The War to Destroy Christian America
  • Better Decisions, Fewer Regrets: 5 Questions to Help You Determine Your Next Move
  • Paul: A Biography
  • Midnight Son
  • Johnny Cash: The Redemption of an American Icon
  • Deceivers: Exposing Evil Seducers & Their Last Days Deception
  • Adolf Hitler: German Dictator (Essential Lives)
  • Amazon Keywords for Books: How to Use Keywords for Better Discovery on Amazon
  • 8 Miraculous Months in the Malayan Jungle: A WWII Pilot's True Story of Faith, Courage, and Survival
  • How Cancer Cured Me: Experiencing the healing of brokenness and disease
  • Job: Waiting On God In Difficult Times (The Wiersbe Bible Study, #16)
  • 5 Things Every First-Time Author Needs to Know: How to Publish a Book and Build Your Platform
  • Judgment Of The Nephilim
  • Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for Patients and Families
Billy Graham was an American evangelical Christian evangelist and an ordained Southern Baptist minister. Graham is best known for his evangelistic missions or “Crusades.” He believed God knew no borders or nationalities. Throughout his career, Graham preached to millions around the world. He met and prayed with every U. S. president from Dwight Eisenhower to Barack Obama.

Graham authored 34 books,

News & Interviews

“Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve” (24:15).” 1 likes
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14).” 1 likes