Start by marking “Dear Anyone” as Want to Read:
Dear Anyone

Dear Anyone

BOOK REVIEW

"I'm at a loss for words. I am here, sitting in bed and I have no clue what to write. This book blew my mind. After reading Remember Remember by Sue Whitaker, I knew that I could expect a brilliant story but I was not expecting that. At all. That was magnificent. It was perfection.
ebook
Published April 20th 2017 by ETA Publishing House (first published July 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Dear Anyone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dear Anyone

Kirsty Hanson

Two people with death sentences hanging over them, one due to illness, the other due to injustice, meet through the medium of letters. They build an unlikely alliance each coming to depend on these letters and each othe
Amber Gray
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is written beautifully and really has you gripped from page to page.

The author, Sue Whitaker, has a real talent with her writing and it really pulls you in and sets the scene around you, as if you were in the book too.

A real ride of emotions between two people who you wouldn’t expect.
It’s hard to write a review without spoiling the book.

When I say you will not want to put it down I mean it, it tugs on the heartstrings and takes you along with it.

I loved this book from start to finish,
Rosie Amber
Nov 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Three Point Five Stars

Dear Anyone is a story written in the form of letters between Ava Cunningham, a woman with pancreatic cancer who lives in Swanage in England and a prisoner in the Florida state prison. They are both suffering for very different reasons and find comfort in reaching out and bearing their souls to a complete stranger rather than those closer to home.

Throughout their correspondence their friendship grows ending in them finally meeting and getting a happy ever after ending.

I wou
Kim
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016, kindle
Another great book by Sue Whitaker and a really unusual premise. Two people start writing to each other- one is on death row and one is battling a cancer diagnosis and following treatment. A really close relationship develops between the two- and gaps in between letters have them anxious that nothing has happened to the other person.

Sue's books always make you think deeply about the subject matter- I have never considered why people start writing to people on death row- but the exchange gave an
ETA Books