Start by marking “Jimmy's Erotic Adventure in Time and Space Continuum (Episode 1)” as Want to Read:
Jimmy's Erotic Adventure in Time and Space Continuum (Episode 1)

Read Book

Jimmy's Erotic Adventure in Time and Space Continuum (Episode 1)

Jimmy the time-traveler, while trying to solve a time-riddle his late father left for him, gets accidentally flung back in time, to the year 1871, the days of the Wild West, landing squarely in the middle of a valley of death. He stumbles into a pack of gun-toting rustlers, who capture him. To Jimmys luck though, the youngest of the rustlers, Kit Fisher, is not like the ...more
Kindle Edition, Illustrated Edition, 79 pages
Published November 16th 2015

Be the first to ask a question about Jimmy's Erotic Adventure in Time and Space Continuum

Start your review of Jimmy's Erotic Adventure in Time and Space Continuum (Episode 1)
⚣Michaelle⚣
2.7 Stars

I'm not sure what I expected - maybe some erotic adventures given the title - but with only one frotting scene it had a decided lack of eroticism. And as I mentioned in an update, someone was constantly whipping their dick out...but not for any sexing. Oh no, it was to pee. Everyone peed. And it was just to pee. It wasn't even watersports to make things interesting.

See, Jimmy lands in the wild-west circa 1870 and stumbles upon a gang of rustlers who strip him down and tie him up...and
Rosa Stanley
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I listened to the audiobook of this one. It was a very fun two-hour adventure. the narration is really GOOD! I loved the characters, Jimmy especially. It was romantic, hot at times, very entertaining. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys the mix of science fiction and cowboys. 5 stars!
Derick Perez
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awwww, I loved Kit. He's just so adorable. So lucky to have stumbled into Jimmy like that. A well-written story, a nice mix of romance and harsh Wild West realities. The sex scenes were really hot. I liked the illustrations in the back also, I just wish there were more of them. Really good read.
Trio
Between the charming and enthusiastic performance by J.E. Jones, and the well timed musical interludes, I had the best time listening the audio edition of Perie Wolfords Jimmys Erotic Adventure in Time and Space Continuum, Episode 1!

More of a creative sci-fi adventure with a side of romance, Jimmys Erotic Adventure totally held my attention. I can already see this series is going to be completely addictive.

An audiobook copy of Jimmys Erotic Adventure was provide to me by the author for the
Agnes Ferris
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this story so much! A mix of time traveling & gay romance & cowboys/Wild West. A lot of fun and the ending was very nice! Totally loved it. I want more.
Robin B.
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fun and adventurous gay read! The audio narrations was really good. I loved the voice of the narrator. The story is really good as well.
Jeff Adams
Dec 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this quick read. The world building was quick and understandable. I feel like I know how and why time travel works in this place without getting just an info dump. Jimmy and Kit's evolving relationship was adorable. And the resolution of the issues in this book were amusingly awesome. The illustrations were great too and fit right in with the tone of the book. For the ebook they're all in the back, which avoids formatting issues in the ebook. I'd love to pickup a paperback sometime and ...more
Evandro Roberto
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, lgbt
This was just ok.

There wasn't enough character development to make the romance believable.

And I have no idea what security cameras were doing in the 19th century.
Wax
Feb 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, audio, own-have
I received a copy of the audiobook from the author. A review was not guaranteed.

Jimmy is a time traveler who is dropped in the Old West (think cowboys and saloons) by accident. He's captured by a group of rustlers and isn't sure at first what is to become of him. But one of the men seems different, and he might have found a friend or even kindred spirit in this different time.

There were things that I enjoyed and unfortunately more that I didn't. I did like the fish out of water trope, and there
Scott Washington
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
audio version is amazing!
Scott
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was cute, but as erotic adventures go, there wasn't too much erotic going on except for a brief scene in the middle. But it was fun and fluffy in that romance with loose sci-fi trappings kind of way where you can't think about it too much or you'll ruin it. I'd go for more of these if they came out.

As you can tell from the title, the author toils with language a little bit now and then. Everything's mostly well-edited, but now and then there will be a word that is just used incorrectly. It
Paul
This was short and sweet. It's not hugly erotic, but that can sometimes be a good thing (and this was one of those times) as you get a better, more rounded story. If you get a chance to read it; read it.
Melissa Levine
Cathy Brockman
I sometimes like to try books outside my usual reading scope. So when offered this one the title threw me. I am not into erotica much at all and Sci-fi is a large leap too, but I read the title and it goes back into the old west which I love cowboys, so I figured why not. It is only 2 hours long.
I am so glad I did give this one a shot. It is very lighthearted, fun and interesting. I wouldnt call it science fiction, just time travel and I liked the device being like a character. It also wasnt as
Ken Cook
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I suspect this is a YA novel. Time traveler pops up in Utah in the late 19th century, falls inn with a gang, bonds with the youngest member. Light heat, interesting descriptions of environment and good humor in the multiple situations included in the tale.

As I am a gatherer of books, I collect books and ebooks from a variety of sources: Goodreads wins, Bookhub, BookFunnel, emails from authors and publishers, and others. I do lose track of their sources. But, as a reader, I feel I should give an
Dawn
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was ok
An odd little story with a big ole misnomer of a title. The Jimmy and Adventure parts were spot on but the Erotic part? Yeah, not so much. Character development was pretty nonexistent and the plot was...good...ish...but strange at times (I'm talking to you, peeing scenes 1,2,3, and 4). All in all, a pretty thin book, literally and figuratively.
Gina J.
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 out of 5
Tammie Hill
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun adventure/ romance.

I enjoyed this story,it's not my usual choice but I'm glad i took the time to check it out. It's really great.
Mandy Sawyer
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
This storyline is very bizarre, but its so enjoyable. The narration is absolutely fantastic, not too sure on the music but it makes it very unique. ...more
Amanda W.
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cool story. Really liked Kit's character. He was adorable. The ending is ahhh, so sweet!
Leona J.
4.2/5 stars
Allison
I'm not rating this because I gave it up pretty quick. Nothing wrong with it, it's just not my thing or sense of humor.
Nancy Rhodes
4.5 out of 5 stars
K-dizzle
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a very nice quick read. A good mixture of sci-fi and gay. I'm excited to read the next one.
Whitney W.
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5
Inez J.
Loved it!
Iris
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not very erotic, but the characters are quite interesting.
Michael
Sep 16, 2017
Jessica Wagner
Apr 17, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Rules to Ignore (Davey's Rules, #7)
  • The Professor's Green Card Marriage
  • Making Rules (Davey's Rules #6)
  • Just a Dumb Surfer Dude (Just a Dumb Surfer Dude, #1)
  • A Ferry of Bones & Gold (Soulbound, #1)
  • Tell Me It's Real
  • Semper Fi
  • HUNG LIKE A HORSE (Transgender, First Time)
  • Last Summer
  • Something More (Those Other Books #3.5)
  • Reckless (Room for Love, #1)
  • Looking For Love (Semper Fi, The Forever Faithful, #2)
  • Boss with Benefits
  • One Helluva Bad Time: The Complete Bad Times Series
  • The Boyfriend Game (#boyfriendsbybLoved, #1)
  • Sarge (F.I.S.T.S. #1)
  • Try (Temptation, #1)
  • Cabin Boy (His Piratical Harem #1)
Perie Wolford is an optioned and produced screenwriter and published author. For more information visit periewolford.com