Start by marking “Kobe Bryant” as Want to Read:
Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  227 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
- Tables of Contents - Further Reading List Glossary - Index - Websites - Career Highlights
Published January 1st 2003 by LernerSports (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Kobe Bryant, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kobe Bryant

Darrion Lucas
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really like this book it is very interesting . I like how it shows the great things kobe bryant did in his life . it shows when he was draafted and what team he got drafted by . If your a Lakers fan or Kobe Bryant fan then u would really enjoy this book. I recommend this book to you if you are into basketball.
King-liban dualle
Mar 31, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This is great book. It talks about how kobe started playing basketball and niw how he is the best nba player
Phillip Laswell
Jun 02, 2017 rated it liked it
This book wasn't amazing but it was alright. Its obviously way outdated as it was published in 2003. My Uncle had it in his old closet so he decided to give it to me. What I liked about the book is that they did a pretty good job predicting how great his career would turn out in the end. I'm not sure I would recommend this book to anyone specifically since its so outdated but its always cool to look back and learn about greatness before it really even got started.
Jeff Fong
Aug 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What more can I say? Amazing. This biography describes his achievements as well as his life growing up in Italy. As he moved to America in Philadelphia and attended Lower Merion High school, no one would have thought of his major accomplishments as well as his popularity that he has around the day today. His 68 points in 15 minutes doesn't even impress me anymore, even at the age of 34.
I would definitely recommend this novel to anyone, who likes basketball in anyway. It will show you a new ligh
Kevin Jacobsen
May 16, 2012 rated it liked it
This an interesting biography. It details how Kobe prepared to be an NBA standout. I liked it, but did not love it. Kobe's a great player, but his life story is not moving or touching in any way so it was kind of dry. Teachers can use this book when talking about biographies during the NBA season.
Mohamed
Dec 03, 2012 added it
Shelves: bitch
THIS IS THE gaYest motha fuking book in the fuckiong world< fuk who ever made this fuckign book< fuck you and yo motha fuking Mama> go fuk your self and yo mama>.... you stupid stupid authoring bich>>>> fuckkk youiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Jacob Shoemaker
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If big fan READ
Walter
Nov 03, 2008 rated it liked it
This book explains how he prepared and his past.
Austin
Oct 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contest-shelf-2
Kobe Bryant currently plays for the Los Angeles Lakers. He lead the Lakers to back-to-back NBA titles in 2009 and 2010.
Chris Buckley
Jan 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
it tells u what happens in him life and how he got in to the NBA
James
Nov 29, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this iz a great book
Kelvin
Feb 24, 2009 added it
THIS BOOK IS A GOOD BOOK THE SAME THING I SAY FOR THE BERRY BOOK I SAY FOR THIS ONE.
Eric Evhs Le
Apr 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Interesting book containing even more interesting facts about the young Kobe Bean Bryant. Has detail from vintage young Kobe all the way to his now prime.
Caine#13
Feb 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing
i love this book because i love kobe my family is all from upland, california and i love, and miss it.
Richard Dietz
Apr 28, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I think it was an interesting book. It really helped me understand what Kobe Bryant really is like. It is a good book, and I would recommend it to everyone.
Daniel Cooper