Start by marking “Storm (Storm MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Storm (Storm MC, #1)

Storm

(Storm MC #1)

3.72  ·  Rating details ·  15,017 ratings  ·  1,156 reviews
Dirty talking biker alert...

These bikers go hard and love even harder.

WARNING: The Storm MC are addictive.

Published March 14th 2020 by Nina Levine (first published November 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Storm

·  15,017 ratings  ·  1,156 reviews

Start your review of Storm (Storm MC, #1)
Nina Levine
Nov 17, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
COMPLETE SERIES NOW AVAILABLE! START THIS BESTSELLING MC SERIES TODAY

If you love a bossy alpha grab the first book in my Storm MC series today, and fall in love with the Storm MC!

AMAZON US
AMAZON UK
AMAZON CA
AMAZON AUS

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Bl2 xB by sb_zpstjtnkesg.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (10/16/2015)

Stand-alone book 1.

BLURB:
Life can be a bitch but love can get you through any storm.

Madison Cole’s family is the Storm Motorcycle Club. Her father is the President and her brother is the VP. She grew up surrounded by bikers, crime and violence. Two years ago she walked away from her family and the world they live in. Her soul was shattered, her heart was broken and she had an addiction she couldn't shake. She picked up the pieces and put herself back toget
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review

****4 Tattoo Biker Stars****
storm1

Do you love hot tattoo bad boys? Motorcycles? A biker club filled with tough hot domineering men? A sexy alpha male with a dirty mouth? Hot steamy sex? Second chance romance? A love worth fighting for? If the answer is YES to all the above, then go read Storm by Nina Levine.

storm5

STORM MC#1 is the debut book of Nina Levine that focuses on Jason Reilly, a member of the Storm Motorcycle Club and Madison Cole,
Jen
This is book #1 in another series about a Motorcycle club. This club is called Storm, and after reading this book I think this series has definite potential to become a very exciting series. This first book though, did kind of fall just a tad short for me. It did capture my attention at times; but for the most part the couple that was the main characters in this particular book, was just so so for me.

Madison Cole is the daughter of the Storm MC's president, and she has grown up around the club
Stevie
To sum it up, a day or two after I finished with this book, I couldn't remember if I read it all the way to the end or just quit reading it. That's how memorable it was. Shallow characters and plot. Our heroine was meant to be a well loved, independent young woman, but my interpretation was more like trashy, self-obsessed, (and kind of a ho), twit. She was ridiculously adamant about something in one chapter, then does exactly the thing she says she would never do in the next. She says she unders ...more
Patrycja
Nov 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

img

Storm by Nina Levine is filled with scorching passion and out of this world panty melting Lust, with capital L. The sexual tension between main characters is almost impossible to handle without not needing to change panties more than once. Filled with fuck me moments and desire, Storm is explosive start of new biker series that is totally overpowering and steamy.

img

Fans of Bella Jewel’s bikers’ books will immensely enjoy Storm, as well as every other girl looking for erotic novel with gre
✿kawehi.reviews
3.5 biker stars!!

description

“Some people showed their love with gentle and tender movements; Madison and I only knew one speed in everything we did in life. And doing it all together, we fit together perfectly in our imperfect love.”

The good: Decent plot and story line. Okay characters and pacing.

The bad: I wanted more plot and character development.

My thoughts: As a self-obsessed MC reader and hot biker lover, while I did like this book it was more so just an okay read for me that didn’t exactly
Karen
Mar 03, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5 STARS

I'm not going to write much of review here. I did finish it, and it was somewhat entertaining. The writing really was not very good. But mostly I didn't like the characters. The heroine, Madison Cole, was very immature and winey. Almost bordering on bratty and childish, she was actually quite irritating really. And the hero was an asshole most of the time. Not that I mind a good asshole every now and then. But this guy didn't have the charisma that makes his asshole tendencies desirable
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
FREE on Amazon today for those interested...

2.75 Stars...

This was okay, but Madison annoyed me. I find it hard to believe that someone who was raised in the MC lifestyle - someone whose father is the PRESIDENT of the MC no less - would have "trouble" with some of the things Madison fell apart over. This was mentioned in several friends' reviews, but it's very true and worth repeating. Her constant whining and dramatics kind of irked me and I had a hard time to connecting to the story.

And PS YUC
Alpha Possessive Heroes
OHMYGODAJKSOCDFB!!!! New MC Book!!!

This is so exciting!!!
Malene
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: biker-romance
Storm just didn’t work for me. I enjoy MC romance and I like it dark and gritty. Storm was just that but the problem for me was the heroine Madison. She didn’t do anything for me. She just irritated me. Her relationship with Jason felt superficial and only felt sexual too me. I would’ve like more background history to their past relationship. What I got was just the cliff notes. The story was fast paced which I didn’t mind but I never felt I got a deeper connection or knowledge to the characters ...more
Cristina
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker-boyz
To all my Biker Bitches out there...if you haven't read the Storm MC series yet then take advantage of the fact that the first book in this series is FREE!

You can get your free copy from Amazon HERE

P.S. This is us in fifty years :P

Eric Plume
May 30, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: MC Romance Fans
Shelves: r-and-d
In the words of Patton Oswalt, "I'm drunk, so let's go".

At the beginning of Storm I had high hopes. I liked Madison and enjoyed her blunt take-no-prisoners outlook on life. The background characters were interesting, the premise was strong and the grimy grit of biker life was on display.

I also enjoyed the 'second chance' aspect of the story, particularly when Madison's conflicted ex showed up and well...they had exactly the kind of problems people who split on nasty terms yet are forced to inte
Beth
4 Recovery Stars

Enough already. Madison has had enough. There are times when you reach the end of your rope and like that cute kitty in the poster, you just have to tie a knot in it and hold on. Tight.

Will you be alright here while Scott and I deal with the body?

That sentence was the final straw. She had had enough. When someone says that sentence to you..."deal with the body"...yeah, that's a signal your life is off the wheels. Madison was raised in the Storm Motorcycle Club. Her dad was the p
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Eh. Meh. Bleh. I was bored. I wasn't entertained. It wasn't the worst I've read but not the best either. Nothing memorable.
~Dawn~TUG
Oct 09, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love Me a biker..full review to follow..

3.5-4 Stars

Let me start by saying I LOVE BIKERS.. I love their lack of full sentences..I love their possessive, you are mine attitude. I think they are sexy beasts that embody the alpha male. Things I don't like, cheating fucktards and J isn't one..So I love J!

[image error] photo eaa78cb1-b1d7-4271-84d7-ceb02bba3e93_zps74152fe8.jpg

Living amongst the MC lifestyle your entire childhood, teens and early adult life isn't easy. There is trust issues, looking over your shoulder and secrets kept. All of things are true f
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
I'm totally loving this MC!!! I started backward accidentally, and started the spin off series first, and really got into it but it left me needing so much more since it ended with a cliffhanger. So, I jumped straight into this one and I'm loving it.

The books themselves aren't too long, well this one wasn't anyway. But the perfect read to really get into and read real quick that locks you in and makes you want more.

This book was about Madison, the daughter of the president of the Storm MC and
Sammy ⭐️
Storm is the first book in the Storm MC series and for a debut novel it was good. I think my problem is I've read so many MC books that I've become picky about things and I just wanted that little bit more. Saying that I will be reading the rest of the series as I'm intrigued where Nina Levine with take it and what boundaries she's willing to push, because as we all know MC books are never Hearts and Flowers.
Mary
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Some people showed their love with gentle and tender moments; Madison and I only knew one speed in everything we did in life. And doing it all together, we fit together perfectly in our imperfect love.

This one waaaasss.... okay. Just okay.

I only have time to sneak in shorter novels these days because of all my work and because I missed reading about biker dudes, I decided to go for this one. The blurb seemed promising enough but as always, it hyped up the story for me
Melanie
Sep 24, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
With the love of Biker novels, this was certainly a must read for me. Nina certainly gave us a pack of a punch story full of romance, heartache and a smart mouthing hilarious good time.

We are met with Madison who has escaped her past from family and friends who are involved in a motorcycle group. When things got bad she rang away to start a new part of life for herself.
As they say most times, when you run, your past will somehow catch up with you. This certainly was the case for Madison when h
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews

Sizzling Pages @ Facebook

Twitter:@Sizzlingpages

3.5 Stars

I see great things coming for Nina Levine. She knows her sizzling scenes! I really thing that this series will get better and better. I know it's sometimes a lot to come up with different characters in a book knowing you are laying foundation for future stories for those characters. I loved Jason. He was super yummy. Now Madison irritated me a lot. I seemed to have a lot of questions during this book and I ho
Jessica {Litnoob}
Feb 20, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not my jam

This couple could have been something epic. The way that their history was set up this could have been passion and angst and just amazing ness. Instead we got rushed and messy and wishywashy. I’m so bummed because this is the start of a long series that could have been so deep with so much growth but instead it just feels stilted.
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Nina Levine has done a SUPERB job at writing her debut Storm. I have to say that I was mesmerized right from the first page till the last page. I love the MC world and I love me some bikers and this story had me reading late into the night waiting to see what happened and then the last chapters really spiked my heart rate and I was like WTF??????? But then the ending HOLY MOTHER LOVER......

Madison Cole is the princess of The Storm Motorcycle Club. Her father is the President and her older brothe
Nadine ShelfLove
2.5 Stars Spoiler Free Review

I really don’t like giving low book ratings but I had a hard time writing a review for Storm, expressing what I think, because I didn’t know if I was just in a funk and that’s why I couldn’t connect with the book, had currently enough of MC books, or if it was the book in general. After thinking and some more thinking I realized it wasn’t me; yes, I’m somewhat picky when it’s about books that includes alphas, MC, etc. but I think it’s good the way I am by always giv
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
3.5 Stars

Madison annoyed the hell out of me! Damn what a frustrating piece of work!

Before I really started this one I bought the other ones to until the 4th I think, because I heard a lot of great things about this series. But this one had me questioning that..

They were always mad at each other and always for small things that made me roll me eyes out.. somethings just didn't seem natural, and don't get me wrong I have a temper so I know it all. And still it annoyed the hell out of me! It al fel
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Awesome read!! So good to read an Aussie book and actually know the places mentioned in the book :)
Jacqueline
DNF

I just can't get into this one.Not feeling it. Ah well.
phoebess
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviews
Storm definitely had the potential to be great MC book. Unfortunately, it was all lost in the mix of underdeveloped plot twists, repetitive lines and annoying characters.
Well, to be honest, at the beginning I thought I would love this but right in the middle of the story, the interesting twist was buried under many layers of flatness. Instead of gritty, raw MC genre we got some wannabe biker who bought his bike only to get some girls and when he couldn't remember where he parked it, he had to ri
Victoria S.
3.5V Engine of Stars

Bikers not only know how to get their motorcycles revving if you know what I mean *wiggles eyebrows* The biker theme has really blown up over the last year, which I can’t blame because of how intriguingly enticing these badass, alpha males, sex on stick with tatted goodness are. The thing that stood out the most for me for Storm’s synopsis was the mystery as to why Madison left the MC? Why a love that sounds so true collapsed? Who is this sexy beast Jason? Whew the ride to so

• Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Owning Victoria (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #2)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals #3)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Explosive (The Houston Defiance MC, #1)
  • Addictive (The Houston Defiance MC, #2)
  • Brothers in Arms (Kings of Mayhem MC, #2)
  • Striker (No Prisoners MC, #1)
  • Badger's Claim (Devil's Riot MC #7)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC #3)
  • Rush (Stone Kings MC, #1)
  • Hades Pain (Devil's Riot MC #6)
  • Screw (Hell's Handlers MC #8; No Prisoners MC)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Connors' Devils (Devil's Riot MC #5)
  • Lucky (No Prisoners MC #4)
  • Down & Dirty: Zak (Dirty Angels MC #1)
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Amazon

Storm MC (9 books)
  • Fierce (Storm MC, #2)
  • Revive (Storm MC, #3)
  • Slay (Storm MC, #4)
  • Illusive (Storm MC, #5)
  • Command (Storm MC, #6)