Start by marking “Coach (Breeding, #1)” as Want to Read:
Coach (Breeding, #1)

Coach

(Breeding #1)

Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished, coaching high school football should be easy...but when you've got a distraction in the form of a nerdy girl with curves, things can get complicated.

She's a student, she's barely legal, and she's my best friend’s daughter.

I
Published September 9th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Coach, please sign up.

Start your review of Coach (Breeding, #1)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Oh my gosh, this book.

This book was so fucking ridiculous I just can't EVEN.

But I don't even care cause I fucking love this shit.

description

Please keep in mind this is a 4 star on the SMUTTY OF THE SMUT books scale, not the "regular" smut book scale.

I don't want any emails whining about how I gave this 4 but not [insert whatever fucking title you want here].
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 Dirty Little Rebel

photo giphy 2_zpspvrkoucx.gif

*Spoilers

I have been seeing this author's name popping up on my goodreads feed for a while now. I have never read anything by her but she is getting a lot of great ratings from friends. So I went to check her out and found she writes mainly short insta-love smut which is perfect for me right now. I just finished a 3 month reread of a 29 book series and I need something that doesn't require me to think too much. My brain hurts lol! Coach was a nice easy fun read of pure s
Sybil aka Lala
Ok folks, confession time.

Pregnancy freaks me the fuck out.

The thought of getting pregnant grosses me out and makes me break out in hives. When friends or family tell me they’re pregnant all I can think of is:

I can’t look at sonar pictures or touch babies younger than 9 months, they’re just a little too fresh you know?

When you tell me you just had a baby, I’m gonna think about what the inside of your vagina looks like after having a parasite living inside you for 9 months and literally sucki
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Coach is book one in the Breeding series by Alexa Riley. I am addicted to this author. These books don’t waste words on frills. Nope! They get right down to business and there is lots and lots of business.

Coach, Alexa Riley:

Chris has retired from the NFL with an injury. He got hired on as a high school coach and is looking forward to teaching the kids what he knows. He is having a house built so is staying with his best friend and his friend’s wife for the summer until his house is ready. It’s the last day of sum
Baba
Dec 07, 2015 marked it as fuck-no-cuz-idiotic-or-bad-blurb
 photo oie_YIPpMU4ERKxN_zpsijwc9hmg.gif

What's up with this breeding crap lately? And as if the crappy blurb isn't bad enough, let's add a tacky cover to make it even worse. No, thanks.
Eda**
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it

** 3,5-4 “I own you” STARS **

“You want me to BREED you, don't you, baby?”
~ THE COACH

Holy sexyness...

I mean, it was disturbing at times. I have to admit that. But still...damn good stuff, guys.

OVERALL: Minus 0,5 stars for the whole “licking-the-finger-that-was-lodged-inside-an-asshole-seconds-ago” thingy. Not cool, bro. Instant turn-off.
Kim Bailey
WOW.

I am all-in for taboo. I am not shy about my love for risque smut. But this book made me feel like a total prude. Do people actually have breeding fetishes? I'm sure I sound like an idiot. I'm totally uneducated on this topic (clearly).

I had no issues with the age difference, the student-teacher situation or even the "daughter of my friend" angle ... but ... "I want to breed her" ... made me really uncomfortable. (like I said - breeding fetish is clearly not my thing).

This book won't be for
Sԋҽʅʅყ ƚԋҽ Wҽιɾԃ αɳԃ Wαɳԃҽɾιɳɠ Wαɾɾισɾ
YAS! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

FOUR SMUTTY STARS!

This was exactly what I needed. This book was 80% sex and 20% plot. But when I'm reading smut, that's exactly what I want. And this had tons of it, raunchy, juicy, over the top, pure ridiculousness.

Short, sweet, and to the point. This is important in smut.

I LIKEY.

I don't know who the model is for that cover, but dat body. Is there even anyone else on the cover but him?! I think there are some words on there, but all I see is that chest and those shoulder
Maria...
Holy shit this book was so Alexa Riley!!!

Hot, steamy, dirty sex between the 18 year old Megan and 30 year old hot coach Chris, who wanted to do so many dirty little things to her sweet, tight p*ssy...I'm not even kidding. Lucky Megan!!!

description

Today I was in the mood for some smut that's why two AR's books for me...
And I enjoyed it very very VERY much...

description

Although there was an obsession about breeding the heroine but I got over it and focused on the important things of this book like the possessive alph
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Sep 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
Pretty safe to say I’m done with Alexa Riley. This was 🤢

TW: grooming, breeding
chan ☆
This book was absolutely ridiculous, but lots of fun

God, everything about this from the premise, to the characters, to the happy little resolution were so damn unrealistic. But ya know, it doesn't really matter because it's an Alexa Riley and it's damn fun.

The gist of this one is girl bangs the high school football coach/her dad's friend. With the "breeding" aspect thrown it for the additional taboo. For those that don't know what that is, it's uh engaging in intercourse to become pregnant.

If
Deborah
Jul 02, 2017 rated it liked it

This book comes with a warning so we know exactly what to expect. I'd previously skipped past this book because I wasn't keen on the cover, now don't get me wrong I love a hot sexy man on a cover but I was struggling to get past the 'budgie smugglers' a nice pair of boxers would have worked so much better for me.

Anyway back to the book.
It's smut pure and simple, older man/young virginal girl absolutely my thing but...

I like the man to make the moves especially in a case like this where he's so m
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
♦ 3.5 "Coach" Stars! ♦

photo ovar1rw29eto3_500_zpsots7zm7o.gif

I found this gif which perfectly shortens what practically this whole story is about LOL Coach is the typical story of 'teacher' falling in love with 'student'. These two have some very hot moments, ask you can see..

“You’re mine. Have been from the moment I laid eyes on you, since I sank into you Saturday night, took your cherry and claimed you. Do you understand me?”

However, what is different (and weird?) and I do not completely understand is this crazy thing about
Beverly
Jan 14, 2016 rated it liked it
Coach is over the top, predictable and complete smut. Regardless, I love a little smut in my life and with Kindle Unlimited you can definitely get it!

Coach is about a former NFL player who moves back home after an injury ends his career. In the process of moving he stays with his friend. That's where he sees Megan again for the first time in eighteen years, but she isn't the same little girl he remembered.

Megan and Chris chemistry is off the chart and basically begin having sex immediately, beca
Pam
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: tabooooo, shortie, 2, smutastic

Coach intrigued my guilty pleasure and I have to admit I kind of built it up in my head, so the whole rating and me not enjoying it was on me, and not the book. I like my taboo and I like my smut, but in my head it wasn't as taboo as I thought it would be. It was smut wrapped up nicely in a little red bow. It is what it is, so no added drama or angst. Oh well, on to the next!
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Nov 19, 2015 rated it liked it
OK that pregnancy obsession was so absurd but still I liked this! :D

Ps. Since I'm a huge fan of Star Wars movies, I have to share this with you... :D

“What are we going to do with an empty house and all this time on our hands?”
“I’m sure we can think of something.”
“How about you put on that Darth Vader mask I got you and you punish me for being a rebel?”
He gets a wicked look in his eye and nods his head. “I think I’d enjoy showing you my Lightsaber.”

Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
"She's it for me. If she doesn't want me, I'll live out a miserable existence. Or I'll have to buy a secluded island, kidnap her, and keep her there."

So. Fucking. Hot.

Ridiculous.

But hot.

Loves.

4 alexa-riley-is-a-goddess-of-smut Stars
Michelle
Well there was no messing around in this book

Omg when my friend said this was pure smut I was like great lets get reading didn't think on page 1 it would start and not end till the last page I m not complaining at al cause holy smoke Chris is sexy as hell an he's a NFL player so we now is body is goin to hot an he as some talented fingers an he knows how to use other parts of his body very well if u know what I mean

I didnt think there was much story goin on but what there was I did enj
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Lol holy smutfest, batman. Only read this if you want a whole lot of dirty with not a lot else. Definitely not for the faint at heart. Chris has got it bad for his friend's daughter, Megan. She is no innocent minx, virgin though she may be. He's possessive. He's got stamina and isn't afraid to use it apparently lol hell, even the epilogue is blush-worthy. Fun if you're looking to get warm this wintry night.
Chesca (thecrownedpages)
Alexa Riley’s Coach is the first book in their Breeding series. It tells the story of Chris, a football coach, who fell in love with his friend’s daughter, Megan.

This was included in my copy of Untouched and I was surprised to see it there. I had to read it immediately because I don’t want to see my Kindle with an unfinished-looking book. I didn’t even know that it was a part of a series until I shelved it on goodreads to update my status.

First of all, I would like to point out that I find i
P
Feb 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
I can't believe that I finished this book.
The hero, I can't even remember his name right now, tries to get the heroine pregnant every time he's inside her. Even though she's just 18 but he doesn't care, he thinks about it and oh ! if she's pregnant, so be it !

I liked the first few chapters, though. Can't deny this book is engaging and those sex scenes are very hot !
m ✦ foesandlovers
Sep 14, 2015 rated it did not like it
What the fuck was that? I mean, that was really hot. But I can't help thinking "What the fuck have I just read?" This is basically a 30-something years old football coach who wants to "breed", yep you read that right, his bestfriend's 18 years old daughter. And she's fine with it. She wants to get pregnant with his baby. What? You guys have known each other for what? 4 days? I mean, 1 day if you count their first time when he popped her cherry and started thinking about shooting his little baby ...more
Sabrina
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it

“To everyone who just needs a little over-the-top smut from time to time. This breeding is for you *winks”.

All the time you mean?
Nice, this book was dedicated to me! LMAO.

This book is so ridiculous really! It happened so fast, and I fucking loved it.
Like every other book by Alexa Riley the male character always wants a child. Like WHAT? I always thought man wanted to fuck and not have children so fast.😂😂
Oh and they are always man goals, like HOW?
Alexa Riley does know how to write about dirt
Polly
Sep 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This author is a automatic one click when I need great smut. Love her books!
Mercedes
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Alexa Riley speaks to my slutty soul. What can I say? She’s my go-to for a quickie ;)

The breeding thing isn’t a kink I would normally gravitate toward but the “pseudo-teacher”/student relationship, hell yes. So, for that reason alone I had to read this one. It was hot, and sexy, and you were plunged right into the action, I actually thought I missed a chapter at first.

I really liked Megan, she was so nerdy and it was amazing!! She was a total geek and I loved it, I laughed at the nerdy jokes, t

Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, alexa-riley
If you want over the top smut, then Coach is for you. The word breeding is used. In this type of story, breeding means to impregnate quickly. I had no problems with it whatsoever. If you don't like that type of read, then read something else.

The H is a thirty year old former football star who retires early due to injuries. He has taken a job as a coach for a local high school. He is staying with his best friend, who is forty-where they went to college together, and his wife. Their daughter is a
Sophia Triad
This is a ridiculously crazy story, but I did not mind the craziness. The thing is that I don't really like stories with barely legal girls. This is not my thing and this was not one of favourite books by Alexa Riley. The two writers have a few stories with almost underaged girls and I try to avoid them, although I have read almost everything by Alexa Riley.
The story is about a 30 years old guy who falls in love with an innocent girl almost 18 years old, his best friend's daughter - not that the
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 06, 2016 rated it liked it
The Breeding series... oh you know you want to read it too! Trying to get a girl pregnant or love getting her pregnant and throw in a high school student and teacher/coach ... Yeah I picked it up. This one was more steamy than the others, but a good read.

Pure smut, fantasy, fast and easy read. Another Win!
Karla
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!
Naomi
Sep 13, 2015 rated it liked it
I bought this book today at work because I was bored and wanted a quick read. And oh my god, what was that?! This is the kind of book that was so bad it was good (kind of like Nero and Vincent by Sarah Brianne). I actually really liked it and I was prepared because the author totally warned me.
Warning: this book is ridiculous, over the top, completely unbelievable, and pretty much just about breeding the heroine. If you're okay with that, welcome to my dirty, dirty book! Just remember, I warn

• She’s Too Young (She’s Too Young, #1)
  • Pound of Flesh
  • His Prize Pupil
  • His Little Secret
  • The Fighter's Prize
  • Wearing Him Down
  • Preacher Man
  • Stepdaddy Savage (Savage People, #1)
  • The Kingpin's Weakness
  • Their Little Girl
  • Daddy's Worst Nightmare
  • The Hitman's Angel
  • Call Me Daddy
  • Her 2 Protectors
  • The Loner's Lady
  • An Innocent Obsession
  • She’s (Still) Too Young (She’s Too Young, #2)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Breeding (6 books)
  • Mechanic (Breeding, #2)
  • Thief (Breeding, #3)
  • Kingpin (Breeding, #4)
  • Judge (Breeding #5)
  • Con Artist (Breeding, #6)