Start by marking “The Anxious Girl's Guide to Dating: How to find romance while also being really, really nervous” as Want to Read:

Read Book* *Different edition

Since its launch in 2013 the popular dating advice blog, The Anxious Girl’s Guide to Dating, has reached thousands of readers. Now, Hattie C. Cooper reveals even more secrets and tips on how to find love while also living with anxiety.

Whether you’re looking for advice on how to embrace being a late-bloomer or if you’re hoping to conquer anxiety before a first date, The Anx
Published September 2015 (first published July 21st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Anxious Girl's Guide to Dating, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Anxious Girl's Guide to Dating

Start your review of The Anxious Girl's Guide to Dating: How to find romance while also being really, really nervous
Beth
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know where to begin to express how thankful I am for this book. Confession: I have never enjoyed dating. I have been (accurately) called an "old soul" and have never enjoyed the process of dating someone new. An ideal situation for me is to skip ahead to 3-4 months in when a comfort level is set and I can trust someone enough to be in comfy pants, watch Netflix, be real with, etc. My initial first date experiences often were between either a) someone only wanting to sleep with me or b) s ...more
Meaghan Buchanan
I got this book through a Goodreads Giveaway. It came signed by the author. I did enjoy it and it gave me some things to think about. It was a bit shorter than I expected, but was well laid out and was certainly thought provoking.
Lori Byrd
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I laughed out loud several times reading this book. It was great information with humor added. I really liked it.
Cassandra
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you so much to Hattie for writing this book, words cannot describe how closely this relates to my life and to know I'm not alone and having those advice tips at the end of each chapter should help me. Truly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for help.
Grace
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book. If you're an anxious person or a late bloomer it's a great book for making you fell like you're not alone and offers some helpful advice.
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Jan 06, 2019
Geri
Nov 06, 2018
Jessie  (mintycupcake)
rated it did not like it
May 20, 2020
Clare
Mar 06, 2016
Caitlin
Mar 06, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Old Book Cover is Still Default Despite Changes Made 6 104 Dec 14, 2015 03:40PM

• Sword of Destiny (The Witcher, #0.75)
  • Blood of Elves (The Witcher, #1)
  • Stardust
  • The German Girl
Hattie C. Cooper grew up in northern California where she spent the majority of her childhood in the orthodontist chair or band practice. After wearing headgear in first grade she realized she wanted more out of life and pursued a BA in English, a minor in Psychology, and a MFA in Creative Writing. She loves animals, tea, nature, Jim Lovell, and Balvenie Doublewood single malt scotch. Hattie wishe ...more