Start by marking “Legal Briefs (Bathhouse Stories Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Legal Briefs (Bathhouse Stories Book 3)

Legal Briefs

(Bathhouse Stories #3)

Josh works hard. Between school and an internship at an investment firm, he has little time and even less funds for an adventurous lifestyle. When a friend buys him a membership to a bathhouse, he encounters his knight in shining armor. But when his regular hookup seems to be too good to be true, suspicions and lies may end the relationship before it even starts.

Kimball’s
Kindle Edition
Published November 28th 2015 by Surrendered Press

To ask other readers questions about Legal Briefs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legal Briefs

Melissa Mendoza
Nov 24, 2015 rated it really liked it

“We barely made it to the room before Kimball has me pressed up against the door, exploring my neck with his tongue. He finds my earlobe and I melt into his arms.”

4 sexy stars!! This book was pretty hot. I was expecting hot, but never imagined it to be explosively hot!!

Josh is a notorious hard worker and has little time for fun. So his friend buys him a pass to a bathhouse, he’s a little hesitant at first but figured why not. While there one night, he sees a man he can’t resist. Kimball has been
Morgan Terry
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kyan-christopher
***may contain a few spoilers***
Each time I read a new Kyan Christopher book, not only do I have this giant permasmile, but I swear each one only gets better and better and Legal Briefs is no exception. I loved the entire package this book offered: fantastic lead roles, repeat appearances of some of my favorite characters, and a massively scathing secret that even I couldn't figure out that leads to an epic conclusion!!!

I was giddy that Josh got a book and can I just say WOO HOO when it comes t
Kendra T
Feb 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, own-review
I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review

I have to admit I wasn't so sure about this book right off the bat as we have some moments with Kimball and "Greg" and then with Josh in the bathhouse, but once these two met and got together, all my doubt went out the window and I absolutely loved these guys! Josh is a hard working, quiet college student who never seems to have time to do anything fun. Kimball is a hard working lawyer with other obligations and clear
Calila
*A copy of this book was provided by the author for free, in exchange for an honest review.*

This book is good if you're in the mood for something quick and dirty. I thought the premise sounded interesting, but the book didn't quite live up to what I was expecting. I wish I had found more depth in it. But I never really connected to the main characters separately or together. There was some....interaction....with other people, if you know what I'm saying, which sometimes makes it hard for me to c
Mari Cardenas ~ Bayou Book Junkie
*** ARC provided to Bayou Book Junkie in exchange for a fair and honest review. ***

Josh is a senior in college, working an internship at an investment firm where he's made great friends who try to help him have a bit more of a social life in between all the studying and working. They give him a membership to a bathhouse, among other gifts, and it is there where he meets Kimball Stewart, a lawyer a bit older than him, who's in New Orleans for business. They hit it off from the get-go, but Kimball
Elisa
Feb 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
I received a copy of this ebook in exchange for an honest review.

Josh is a 21 year old student in New Orleans, LA. He is studying finance and works part time. Kimball is a partner at a law firm looking to open a second location in New Orleans. the two of them meet by chance at a bathhouse, and there is an instant connection. Kimball, however, seems to have some secrets about his life back home in Dallas...

I liked the story and it kept me reading. Whenever I thought I had someone figured out, it
Rachel Hendry
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Well this series just keeps on getting better....
Josh a hard working man, caring and sensitive who has found a 'family' in his friends and unexpectedly they gift him with a pass to the local bathhouse amongst other things.
Kimball has travelled for work and they meet and very quickly become embroiled in a hot and passionate affair and this is where the hot damn comes in....some of the hottest scenes I've read, believe me when I say a fan is quite a good purchase beforehand!
There is always a good
Sam Callaghan
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kimball and Josh are great MC's. Both dedicated to their career choices and likewise both in need of some down time.....enter the bathhouse.
What Josh thinks will be a one time thing with Kimball soon becomes a stay over for more than one night.
When Kimball is pulled away due to a family emergency, Josh is understanding until he does a little research into who Kimball is.
Josh is heartbroken and refuses to let Kimball explain.
A brilliant read and in keeping with the other bathhouse books
Tracy Philips
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with Josh and Kimball, a emotional roller coaster, surprises, fun! Best one yet Kyan! Highly recommended this book! (The others as well)
Kim
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great story. Love the main charries. This author can write Supa hawt sex scenes!!!
Tristan
2.5-3/5

This book is like a bento box you found in a deli. It got all the elements packs up tightly in their little spot, however none of them really stand out and some parts looks better than their taste.
Lisa ~ Books Are My Drugs ~
★★★
A copy was provided by the author in return for an honest review (Goodreads M/M Romance Group's DBML Program)

Although I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, I believe this can be read as a standalone. I haven't read any others in the series & although there were characters from the other books making appearances, I didn't feel lost or like I was missing anything. Like any series story, I do feel a richer experience would be had if previous books were read first.

Josh is a busy guy, he's a st
Anna.E
Feb 13, 2016 rated it liked it
I received a copy of this book though goodreads mm romance group's Don't buy my Love for free from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Josh is a collage student with a part time internship. Kimball is a Dallas lawyer who meets Josh when he comes to town to help set up a new office. When Kimball has to fly home early for an emergancy, Josh finds out about the home life that Kimball never mentioned. The question is, will Kimball be able to win Josh back if he can just explain what's going
Tex Reader
3.0 of 5 stars – Light, Hot and Sexy Romance.
[Thanks to the author and Goodreads' Don't Buy My Love program for a free copy in exchange for an honest review]

This was a sweet and sexy story that was good for what it was. This is more for those who like a little story with their sex, than vice versa. For me, more story would have helped; but it was still an enjoyable read, and worked well as a standalone.

Kyan Christopher has an easy-to-read style that moves at a quick pace. And he was particularl
Alexis Woods
(This book was received free in return for an honest review via the Goodreads Don't Buy My Love program.)

I am bucking the norm here, having high hopes for this book, only to have them dashed.

Now, I've read a lot of Aria Grace's stories, loving a few, but mostly they fall into the like category. Book one of this series began as a spinoff of Ms. Grace's series, but the others take this new setting and run with it. Unfortunately it ran right in line with present tense, alternating first p
Annika
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was ok
A free copy of the book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

When I got the opportunity to read this book I was excited as the blurb sounded interesting. But unfortunately it didn’t live up to my expectations. I never connected to any of the characters and found the plot to be too unbelievable for my tastes.

For me this book would’ve been much better to have more of a character development and less detailed description of what the character is doing and thinking – more show
AussieMum
I enjoyed the first two books, which were free, but I just didn't get on board with the instalove in this one.

Mainly I think it was the writing. Some of the dialogue is stilted and too proper for how friends actually speak to each other and I got annoyed with the author over-explaining things to me like I was stupid. For example there are 7 instances where the author uses the word "indicating". A few faves are:

Excitement exudes from him, indicating he loves his major.

I turn the water on and wa
Ricci
Pati
Feb 18, 2016
Sefiroth Timisoara
Nov 12, 2018
Kyan Christopher was born and raised in Louisiana. A southern boy who loves the city, he is a romantic at heart. Never thinking he would become an author, a fan fiction piece he wrote inspired a series that launched his desire to weave tales of passion and romance. Kyan is supported by his loving husband and best friend of 18 years. They live in the South with their three four-legged kids.

Bathhouse Stories (5 books)
  • Bathhouse (Bathhouse Stories, #1)
  • Tight Spot (Bathhouse Stories, #2)
  • Match Point (Bathhouse Stories, #4)
  • Still Presence (Bathhouse Stories, #5)