Start by marking “Someday (Every Day, #3)” as Want to Read:
Someday (Every Day, #3)

Someday

(Every Day #3)

Every day a new body. Every day a new life. Every day a new choice.

For as long as A can remember, life has meant waking up in a different person's body every day, forced to live as that person until the day ended. A always thought there wasn't anyone else who had a life like this.

But A was wrong. There are others.

A has already been wrestling with powerful feelings of love
Published October 2nd 2018 by Alfred A. Knopf

To ask other readers questions about Someday, please sign up.
Catie Currie No, you don't really need to read it, it doesn't add to the main plot. I personally enjoyed reading it and would recommend it, if not for the ability …moreNo, you don't really need to read it, it doesn't add to the main plot. I personally enjoyed reading it and would recommend it, if not for the ability to see how Rhiannon reacted to various situations, then at least for Levithan's writing. But like I said, definitely not required :P(less)

Start your review of Someday (Every Day, #3)
Nov 04, 2015 marked it as to-read
so, the first book was called every day, the other book was called another day, I wonder if this book will be called some day...

description - 2015

Update 2017- just saw it'll be called some day
Larry H
Every single day A becomes another person. The person's gender may change, their race may change, their age may fluctuate. Each day A has to navigate that person's life and try not to do any damage, simply stay the course so that no one around them notices anything different. It's a hard way to live, and A is lonely, longing to make a connection and feel the love that so many of the bodies they reside in get to feel.

One day, A met Rhiannon and felt that connection. But once you feel that, how ca
Justin Tate
Jul 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
An unnecessary but enjoyable follow-up to the masterpiece Every Day. I’m such an ‘Every Day’ fan that I even gobbled up ‘Another Day’ which is nothing more than a re-telling from Rhiannon’s POV.

Rhiannon is central in this book as well, and the love story element is revisited. ‘A’ must self-examine what is right and wrong with her powers—for lack of a better word—and how to choose between herself, the body she inhabits, and true love. Showing stark contrast to her persuasions is the villain who u
Skyler
Dec 16, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtq, own-voices
WHEN WILL THIS BE A THING
description
JustChrisE
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i have this feeling that the next book is going to be called...Today.
Scarlett
Oct 23, 2018 rated it liked it
The best way to describe how I feel after finishing this book is that it was such a letdown, because it COULD have been so good.

I enjoyed Every Day, and I think the reason was that it was 100% a cheesy love story with an interesting obstacle for the characters - one of them changes bodies every day. It was weird, it was sci-fi, but it didn't try to be anything other than a cheesy love story and that was fine.

Someday, however, gave us just enough of a taste of what it COULD be, that I was so ann
Tijana
Jul 09, 2019 rated it liked it

I love David Levithan.
I really do.
But when you create the most perfect character ever, you don't go and write a sequel that turns him into anything less.

I wasn't moved by the story.
A's voice was still very much loveable, but I felt its importance and impact were being suffocated by all the other POVs.
It was just a book, when it could've been another masterpiece.
Christy
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was such a fascinating conclusion to A and Riannon’s story. I enjoyed how David set it up and took what the movie set up to the next level. Plus the number of Trump/Conservative digs was excellent.
falling asleep reading
I think David Levithan does narrative better than anyone else in YA. Truly. These characters feel so unbelievably real. Their thoughts are my thoughts. This is authentic. I have half of it highlighted.

The main difference between this book and the first, I think, is that in the first book the people A inhabited were people we were meant to empathize with and care for. Whereas with this novel I believe the author didn’t want us to become attached to or focus on those characters entirely but rathe
Kales
This was the final nail in the coffin. I am convinced this book should have stayed a stand alone. I didn't like ANOTHER DAY and I was hopeful for this one but it ended up being a disappointment. There were some good elements and I will talk about those but mainly, I was, once again, unimpressed.

It's such a shame because I really like David Levithan but honestly, now that I think about it, the only other book of his I have liked is WILL GRAYSON, WILL GRAYSON. So I don't know what I was expecting.
Florisa
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
REAL OR NOT REAL? WELL, THANKS THE UNIVERSE. I NEED A CLOSURE BEFORE MY LIFE ENDS. *throws oreo everywhere
The Candid Cover (Olivia & Lori)
Someday by David Levithan is such a gift to fans of the first two books in the series. This third book in the Every Day series takes the story into a new direction and digs deeper into what it means to be human. The characters are interesting and the political aspects that are woven into the plot give the series an updated point of view.

Full review on The Candid Cover
Hussein Baher
3.5-3.75/5

Some parts were REALLY GOOD
some parts made me really disappointed because book one is one of my all time favorite books and this doesn’t give it justice as a sequel.

This had SO MUCH MORE POTENTIAL

Ps: Liam and peter deserve their own adaptation :,)
Melissa
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
(3.5 STARS)
Carlos
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-btr
I won't say much , I am not satisfied with the ending but its not the worst ending ever. I loved the first book of this trilogy because to my view then this was something no one had tried to do before in a series, I still think that but I think book 2 and now book 3 were not as groundbreaking as the first one but they kept my interest. I gladly recommend this trilogy to anyone both in my library and in this website.
Justine
Feb 06, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
OKAY, WE HAVE A COVER!

description
Syndi
May 20, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I loved Everyday (the first book of this series). So I snatched up Someday without thinking. Hoping for the same awesomeness David Levithan delivers in the first book. Boy I was wrong.

I feel like A posses me on my body when I reading Someday. And when I woke up on my own self, I have no idea what is going on. Nor remember that I read Someday. In Someday, the story gets more and more tangle. I do not know who is possessing who. And its getting difficult to keep track of whats is going on.

At the
Michael Araujo
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbt
With Someday being the final book in the Every Day trilogy, it is safe to say that this review will have spoilers. If you didn’t know, or have the fortune of living under a rock, Every Day is about a person who goes by the name of A that wakes up in a different body every single day. That’s the title, get it? A meets Rhiannon who they fall in love with and Rhi falls in love back. Unfortunately A grows guilty of robbing the days of each person they become and decides to run away. With some more e ...more
Sofia
Oct 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I NEED IT
I NEED MY SHIP

in the meantime i will sit quietly in that corner over there chanting my ship names to bear the wait
Dayla
Feb 03, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I'm ready for this. Please, don't be as disappointing as Another Day.
Tabi⁷ (ᕗツ)ᕗ
officially putting this on pause for an unknown length of time because I do want to eventually read this, ha ha, someday, but I just cannot get into it at this particular point
Eduardo Szeckir
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, rainbow
And this is the end of what probably is my favorite series of all time. I absolutely loved the Every Day series and the last book, despite what a lot of other people think, surprised me in so many ways.

This series is not only a story about A, about how hard it is to wake up in a different body every day. It's about love, and life, and our differences, and our similarities, and what makes us human, and why we are all here.

I loved this. And I really want to read this again already.

Now, as usual, s
Steph
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"The best thing to do is to treat all your days well. Then see what happens." -Nathan

Do you know that feeling you get after you get done reading a book that your life may never be the same? I got that after reading this entire series. I just finished reading Someday last night, and I'm still trying to catch my breath.

David Levithan (as I said so many times before) is a GENIUS for creating such a unique world where some souls are born without having a body of their own. I find the world very cre
Horses are coming
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was nice reading this sequel. getting the characters back and remembering my days back in 2016 ( not that I'm old now but I feel I've accomplished a lot of things in the past two years especially reading many books ) okay so back to the review> I was expecting a lot more coming out of this book but unfortunately I didn't get ( all ) the answers to my questions. the book isn't that perfect but I'm very happy that I did read it. and please lets not talk about the wonderful writing style. ...more
Tina
Nov 02, 2015 marked it as to-read
THANK THE GODS! I've been waiting for a sequel since I finished reading the first book a few years back when it first came out and it was recently reignited today when I finished reading Rhiannon's side of the story. I will be desperately waiting for the release of the book with my money in hand.
Carrie (brightbeautifulthings)
There are spoilers ahead for Every Day. For as long as they can remember, A has woken up in a different body every day. They thought they’d live a life alone with that secret until they fell in love with Rhiannon, the first person to ever know the truth about them. Then A discovered that they weren’t the only one like themselves–there were others out there, and despite the threat that the being who called himself Reverend Poole (X) presented, A finds it almost irresistible to talk to someone els ...more
Lacy
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Going into Someday, I was excited to be back in this universe. I loved Every Day and Another Day. I've been waiting for this conclusion forever. I heavily disliked most it and almost gave it a terrible rating.

Then, I finished it. (X can still choke (view spoiler)) And I thought about it. And I thought about it some more. This wasn't just Rhiannon and A's story. This wasn't about Nathan. Or Alexander. It was a story about love and life. Life is messy.
Ramya
Jun 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“The whole point of love isn’t to have fun times without any hard times, to have someone who is fine with who you are, and doesn’t challenge you to be even better than that. The whole point of love isn’t to be the other person’s solution or answer or cure. The whole point of love is to help them find what they need, in any way you can.”
Eva ☆
Feb 14, 2020 rated it liked it
Rating: 3 Stars.
Steam: 3 out of 10.
Triggers: (view spoiler)
Love Triangle: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)
Cassie-la
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
The follow up to Every Day — the first book in a series with a surprisingly good movie adaptation about a consciousness named A who wakes up each day inside a different body — continues the star-crossed love story of A, Rhiannon, and everyone their romance affected. This very good continuation seven years in the making ties up some loose ends and introduces some brand-new POVs, which I promise will pay off beautifully. Cute and hopeful, Someday will make you think about the nature of identity an ...more
Goodreads Librari...: Book extent 3 24 Jul 30, 2018 08:23PM

• What If It's Us (What If It's Us, #1)
  • Odd One Out
  • Dear Evan Hansen
  • Five Feet Apart
  • Sam & Ilsa's Last Hurrah
  • The Gravity of Us
  • On the Come Up
  • Yes No Maybe So
  • Two Can Keep a Secret
  • One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2)
  • You Know Me Well
  • Leah on the Offbeat (Creekwood, #2)
  • Opposite of Always
  • A Very Large Expanse of Sea
  • Frankly in Love
  • Todo dia
  • Love, Creekwood (Simonverse, #3.5)
  • The Upside of Unrequited (Simonverse, #2)
David Levithan (born 1972) is an American children's book editor and award-winning author. He published his first YA book, Boy Meets Boy, in 2003. Levithan is also the founding editor of PUSH, a Young Adult imprint of Scholastic Press.

Every Day (3 books)
  • Every Day (Every Day, #1)
  • Another Day (Every Day, #2)