Start by marking “Call Me, Poppy (The Undergrad Years #5)” as Want to Read:
Call Me, Poppy (The Undergrad Years #5)

Call Me, Poppy (The Undergrad Years #5)

"Don't tell my besties this juicy tidbit: I don't know him at all. It's like Yves Remy has no past. He refuses to tell me where he's from. My friends Taddy, Lex, Blake, and Vive think he's just been released from prison. Determined to find out just who this orgasm-inducing, hung, inked, muscled bad boy with the deep French accent that makes my insides melt into liquid butt ...more
Published (first published April 15th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Call Me, Poppy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Call Me, Poppy

Cheryl Graham Petit
Mar 30, 2017 Cheryl Graham Petit rated it really liked it
If you're a fan of Avery Aster's The Undergrad Years, you'll love reading Call Me, Poppy. Join Poppy and her friends in their quest to find out just who stole Poppy's diaries. Was it the orgasm-inducing, hung, inked, muscled bad boy with the deep French accent who makes all of Poppy's erotic fantasies come true? You have to read the book to find out.

I volunteered to review an advanced readers copy of this book.
Dita
Apr 15, 2017 Dita rated it really liked it
"I was a girl on a mission to give up my v-card to someone special, different, and extraordinary."

Another unique funny character from Avery Aster. Poppy definitely one of my favorite. I know from the previous book that Poppy is a firecracker, so reading her fun wild college year it's pretty exciting.

This book is about Poppy's adventure for trying to pop her cherry.
It's full of fun and laughter and the banter between the manhattanites gang always put a big smile on my face. I really enjoying read
Schwegman Book Snob
Mar 21, 2017 Schwegman Book Snob rated it really liked it
Absolutely love this series, it's a bit addictive. Really glad Poppy got her own book for the college years. It was nice seeing everything from her perspective with the other Manhattanites and getting some of her story. These books are always highly entertaining with the way Avery Aster writes the characters and how the interact with each other. It really is an addictive series.
Melanie Marnell
Mar 20, 2017 Melanie Marnell rated it really liked it
I got this as an ARC This is a three book coming of age compilation about how Poppy, Lex and Taddy lose their virginity

Poppy is obsessed with losing her V-card. She even writes extensively about it in her journals named Delores. A burglary of her dorm room puts her journals into the hands of a charismatic Frenchman, he sets out to make her fantasies come true.

Lex discovers her boyfriend in bed with her mother, blows up the penthouse, is arrested for attempted muder and arson and meets a sexy NYP
Mary
Mar 24, 2017 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always enjoy reconnecting with the Manhattanites. Finally, we get more insight into Poppy while she was in college in this short novella. She comes from humble beginnings so working is a must to pay for college. When robberies start happening on campus, Poppy is shocked when her dorm room is hit. Her greatest worry, that someone took her personal journals and will use her deepest, darkest secrets against her. Yves finds himself in an unbelievable situation, his friend Colton is in trouble with ...more
DJ Sakata
Mar 17, 2017 DJ Sakata rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Favorite Quotes:

He deserved to be abducted. After all, he did lose a hundred thousand dollars of Jimmy’s money. Left the bag on money on the subway and got off at the next stop to talk to a girl. Total airhead. Maybe it was just nerves. Colton wasn’t cut out for a career in crime.

Scientology scares the crap outta me. No, thank you. I like my Jesus just where he is, in Heaven. Not on some spaceship with L. Ron Hubbard.

My Review:

I adore Avery Aster’s clever wit and snarky humor, his naughty and f
Theresa
Mar 21, 2017 Theresa rated it really liked it
Good read, good series. Avery Aster again makes you love this group of friends and Poppy is a great addition and her story is wonderful. To be able to keep up with everyone is great and Yves and Poppy are so fun to read about.
Jo
Feb 06, 2017 Jo rated it it was ok
i given two becuase i feel cheated, angry again.

i got this book with the extra bonus that i read it before, "love, lex", if i read it "call me, poppy" in an hour, i think it is fine, however, it's not, i finished it around not more than 15 minutes.

don't be her silly reader anymore, i say it loud, this is not the first, so many of hers did the same way. Now i get it, why illegal donwload has its market, we want to respect their talent on telling stories but ....

see what we get in return, i may o
Kristin Scearce
Kristin Scearce rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2017
Kelly Durden
Kelly Durden rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2017
Raynell
Raynell rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2017
Afsha Shaikh
Afsha Shaikh rated it did not like it
Mar 09, 2016
Aubrey Arboleda
Aubrey Arboleda rated it liked it
Feb 19, 2017
Klaudia
Apr 11, 2017 Klaudia rated it really liked it
„Call Me, Poppy” is a fifth book in The Undergrad Years series by Avery Aster.

This is a really short story, it took me less than an hour to read, but I really enjoyed it.
It was light-hearted, full of snarky humor and funny/weird situations.

Poppy’s obsessed with losing her V-card and she meets this guy who just happens to know all of her fantasies. Just after her diaries has been stolen… What a coincidence, right?

All in all, it was a great, quick read.
Mary Birchfield
Mary Birchfield rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2017
Lylian Aguiar
Apr 04, 2017 Lylian Aguiar rated it it was amazing
Easy, hot, fast read! Loved Yves approach! Poppy is fun and sassy even with her v-card still on hold. Loved it!
Jammie Bebout
Apr 08, 2017 Jammie Bebout rated it it was amazing
I swear, Avery Aster never goes wrong with her Undergrad Years series. Call Me, Poppy is definitely no exception. This story is a wild and crazy romp through the mind of Poppy as she endeavors to lose her virginity. The plot is intriguing, the story provocative, and the characters outrageous. You will never be bored with this book. I, personally, was hooked from page one and remained riveted to the very last word. I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking for compelling and sexy read. ...more
Magali
Magali rated it it was ok
Mar 25, 2017
D.C.
Apr 13, 2017 D.C. rated it it was amazing
Love Poppy!
JJ -
JJ - rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2017
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2015
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Sarah - Books to Breathe
Sarah - Books to Breathe marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Eiyah
Eiyah marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2015
D Robinson
D Robinson marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
~lil maso~
~lil maso~ marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
SunSun
SunSun marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Kayley
Kayley marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Taylr
Taylr marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Mel
Mel marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
JUB
JUB added it
Jan 07, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Surabhi
Surabhi marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Marina
Marina marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Kaitesi
Kaitesi marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Twin Consulting
Twin Consulting marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Anica
Anica marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Kat
Kat added it
Feb 10, 2016
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Emily (Mrs B's Books) marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Ashley Iosco
Ashley Iosco marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Rachelle Thornborrow
Rachelle Thornborrow marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Payal Thakur
Payal Thakur marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2016
Cheyenne
Cheyenne marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Get a FREE ebook when you join Avery Aster's newsletter http://eepurl.com/CQ665

A graduate of New York University and a resident of the Big Apple for twenty years, New York Times bestselling author Avery Aster writes popular fiction in several genres. Erotic Romance fans enjoy Avery’s The Manhattanites books, while New Adult readers can’t get enough of the Undergrad Years. For those who like a goo
More about Avery Aster...

The Undergrad Years (5 books)
  • Love, Lex (The Undergrad Years, #1)
  • Yours Truly, Taddy (The Undergrad Years, #2; Invitation to Eden, #1)
  • XO, Blake (The Undergrad Years, #3)
  • Always & Forever, Vive (The Undergrad Years, #4)