Start by marking “Tangled in Tinsel (Celebration #1)” as Want to Read:
Tangled in Tinsel (Celebration #1)

Tangled in Tinsel

(Celebration #1)

Welcome to Celebration Township.

Casey Lowe is new in town and hiding from her past. Her next-door neighbor, Thad Wagner, is a sexy police officer, who is good with his hands, and his lips, but Casey refuses to get involved with a married man, and Thad can't seem to understand why she keeps pushing him away. No matter how they try to stay apart, something keeps drawing them
Published September 29th 2015 by Nitewolf Novels (first published September 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Tangled in Tinsel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled in Tinsel

Start your review of Tangled in Tinsel (Celebration #1)
♡Tonya♡
If you're looking for a hot and sexy love story, this isn't it.

If you're looking for a Christmasy tale, nope not here (the story happened around Christmas time but that was about the gist of it)

If you're looking for a short story riddled with miscommunication and A (just one) fade to black love scene, you found it!

Although the story itself was ok, it lacked detail. It had such potential for more. The story was 3/4 of the way through before the first miscommunication was resolved, only to have a
Tracey
Nov 15, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story starts with Casey moving to a smaller house, a perk of this is she has a new neighbour Thad, the local copper.

Thad soon offers to help with some odd jobs around the house. While doing jobs it becomes obvious they both fancy one another but circumstances are not right apparently, well according to Casey who has developed morals.

This book contains a lot of miscommunications, all of which could have been cleared up wth a simple sentence or two, but then you wouldn't have a story.

Casey is
Natasha
Dec 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Katherine
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a cute and sweet story. Casey moves in the town called Celebration to escape her tragic past. She never anticipate to fall head over heels in love with her new neighbour, Thad. Thad is very handsome guy who is a cop. Although the intense feelings of liking was mutual, they both have harboured confusions regarding each other. After a series of comedic run-ins, friendly encounters and a few romantic moments they finally let their feelings show but unfortunately Casey's past was catch ...more
Liz
Formerly wealthy nurse from SC moves to PA to get away from her father and ex fiance who are both in trouble for gambling debts and scamming people. She meets her neighbor, a cop, who thinks she's a lesbian and she thinks he's a married man with a kid.

This turns into a suspense type story which involves a psycho and a hostage situation at Christmas.

The story was disjointed and not very deep. Disappointing.

Colleen
I wish I had read this part of a reader's review instead of the novel 'If you're looking for a hot and sexy love story, this isn't it'. With that aside, I felt the writing pov style changed mid-way which had me fast track skimming until the ending.

Cheers
Jimnlori
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Casey moves to a new town in order to get a fresh start. She is looking forward to doing repairs and upgrades to her home and starting her new job as a RN in the town's local ER.
Almost immediately she notices her neighbor. He is an officer with the local police department and he's definitely taken notice of his new neighbor also.
Helping Casey do odd jobs around her house gives Thad the opening he needs to spend more alone time with her,but he's finding it difficult keeping his hands off of her
Tatiana Lammers
Shelves: beta-reading
I Beta-read this book. As most of Stacy Eaton's books, this one is also full of surprises, twists and turns. It's part romance and part police procedural, and is a great quick read. Some parts of the book would make the reader smile, some - giggle and some would make the hearts go on a wild chase while turning the pages to find out what's next.
Marie Godley
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this book - I don't know what it is about the characters (except that they are so realistic) but I was hooked from the first line. It's fast paced and I read it in one sitting. The town and setting are such that you want to live there. Stacy has done a great job with providing charcaters that you can relate to, even the minor ones.
suze joyce
Sep 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tangled in Tinsel has twists and turns that are unexpected. Great read for that rainy Sunday afternoon. Really happy that I discovered Stacey Eaton this summer, you will be too. Each of Stacey's book gives you a peak at her real everyday world in the police force.
Dodie Auglis
Sep 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fun, fast paced novella with surprises everywhere! Oh, and so hot, I thought my iPad that I was reading it on, was going to melt!! Stacy knows how to grab her readers and keep them enthralled and entertained. Can't wait for the next book in this series!!
Pat
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A romance that is meant to be despite misunderstandings, mistakes, and danger. Full review to follow.
Sheila Lord
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great short story and characters to fall in love with
Bette
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great Story & Narration🎧Heart-Warming & Enjoyable!

Tangled in Tinsel
The Celebration Series, Book 1
By: Stacy Eaton
Narrated by: Yvonne Cude

This is a great story and start to a wonderful series if connected stand-alone books set in Celebration Township, PA a small town with plenty of charm and interesting residents. Stacy Eaton is a gifted author, I enjoy her writing style and the storylines and characters she creates. And while this is on the shorter side of her novels, she still managed to fit an
Crystal
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this not so light Christmas romance. Casey is fleeing her old life, born with a silver spoon in her mouth, things turn sour after her mother passes. The latest is that her father and her fiancé conspired together to rip off unsuspecting people of a lot of money. On top of that, her fiancé turns out to be a married man. Fleeing the scandal that has now surrounded her, Casey moves to Celebration Township, Pennsylvania from South Carolina.
Casey is not looking for love, far fro
Scarlet Fanning
I adore the Celebration series, and finally playing catch up with the books I missed. "Tangled in Tinsel" started the series and set up the small town with humor, passion and a community that supports each other.

Casey Lowe has moved to Celebration from South Carolina, where she hit hard times and was betrayed by those she loved. She is now the supervising ER nurse for a smaller hospital than then one she left. Her best friend Brandy helped her with the move, and there the comedy of errors start
Patty
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
With a past she is trying to escape, Casey is settling herself in her new home in Celebration Township. Thad, the hot cop lives next door, and the attraction between the two is palpable. But Casey has no intention of getting involved with a married man. Between the misunderstandings and the past looking over Casey’s shoulder, Thad and Casey have a lot to overcome. When things just begin to look up, danger comes to Celebration Township. Will Thad be able to keep Casey safe? Stacy Eaton masterfull ...more
Faith Kondrit
May 20, 2017 rated it liked it
I started reading this book because Stacy Eaton is friends with an author that I love! I feel like I had unrealistic expectations for their writing styles to be the same, that was silly of me. But I digress, I didn't really like the first book I felt like it lacked character development and was more of a vignette than a story. It was fun to read and took almost no time to finish but I wouldn't have continued reading if I hadn't told Stacy I would read the whole series. I don't know how fair that ...more
J
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a great read / listen. Narration was smooth and easy to listen to, story was well written with good flow. Great first book to Eaton's new The Celebration series. I love the idea of a series that spans the year focusing on holidays! In this read, it's coming up on Christmas time and Casey has moved north to escape her past and it seems that history may repeat itself only to find that she may just have a hero ready to help her untangle from not only the tinsel but also her past! I really love ...more
Julia David
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Casey moved north so she could get away from her old life. She moved in next door to a very good looking man and he has a family. She is through with men like that. Thad is so attracted to Casey, but she keeps sending him mixed signals. He could see she was interested, but she pushed him away. When she finally finds out that he isn't married and that his sister and nephew are staying with him, they both think things will change. Then Casey's past shows up on her doorstep. Will Thad figure it out ...more
Pam
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Tangled in Tinsel is a short novella about a couple that is almost kept apart by misunderstandings. Casey moved up north to get away from her past. She didn't tell anyone about it since she wanted a new start. She's attracted to her next door neighbor, Thad, but he's married! Thad can't figure out why Casey keeps holding back.

My problem with novellas are that they are too short to develop the connection between the characters & the readers fully. I enjoyed the story but due to that lack of conn
Brenda  K
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this book. This book is a quick read.

It is a sweet romance around Casey who moves hoping to leave the past behind. But the past always has a way of sneaking up on us. Thad is one of those swoon worthy book boyfriends we all love..

The only thing that I didn't like is that the little miscommunication thing that Casey believed, well that it took that long to resolve. But on the other hand dragging it out made the book.

I look forward to reading more from Satcy Eaton in this
Jill Johns
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love at first sight and mixed up stories

This story started with y'all tales. The new neighbor moved in with her best friends help suddenly it was thought they were a lesbian couple. The ladies meet the hot deputy only to be asked if they could take his families take home dinner to them so he could take a call and now he is suddenly married. But the fireworks between Casey and Thad won't stop. About the time they figure out the mix up Casey's ex shows up and Thad must figure out what is happening
Jocelyne
Jun 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first novella in The Celebration Series, a small town romance. Casey and Thad's story is sweet, fun, sexy, and fast-paced, filled with misunderstandings, and secrets. The storyline has a little suspense. They share an undeniable chemistry. The supporting characters are great and intriguing. Yvonne Cude did a great job with the narration. She has a beautiful voice, easy to understand, with a great range of voices. I enjoyed it. Looking forward to listen to the next book in the Series, ...more
Xtymom
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this is a great story to start the Celebration series off with. I was curious about what made Casey pack up and move leaving her past behind her. Once I started reading this I couldn't put it down. Thad and Casey have an attraction that jumps off the pages. Misunderstandings keep them trying to just be friends. They have a smooth and easy way with each other. I can't wait to see what the other Celebration series books will be like.
Patti
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A great sweet Christmas love story!! Casey Lowe comes to town to escape her past but her past won't stay in the past...After meeting her sexy neighbour Thad Wagner, both of them have an instant chemistry they try not to acknowledge. When Casey's past comes calling hopefully her sexy neighbour can help her and make her Christmas special!! If you are looking for a great Christmas story...well look no farther...this is worth the buy!!
Donna
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Casey moved to Celebration for a fresh start. She met Thad, her new neighbor, who was a policeman in town. He lived next door. Casey's house needed some work and Thad offered to help. Instant attraction, however, she told him "No way" could they ever have a relationship. Soon Casey's past comes back to cause trouble. She needs help but cannot ask Thad. How will it work out? You need to read Tangled in Tinsel to solve the mystery.
Will Decker
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay, there are a few things wrong with this story, especially when it takes the hero 5 days to do something that should have been done immediately based on the way he claims to feel about the woman. But that aside, I enjoyed the story, the characters felt good, and the editing is relatively clean. I missed the great love scene, even though I felt the tremendous build up to it. So I guess this must be a rated PG-13 story.
Amanda
Jan 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: christmas
I thought this was going to be a cute Christmas-y read. But, the Christmas references in this story was pretty much limited to the scene the title is taken from. There was quite a bit of repetition from chapter to chapter (told in alternating views); this could have been better executed without the repeats. The characters were likable, but not always believable. Had potential, but sort of missed the mark for me.
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Casey and Thad

Casey is an ER nurse, who moved away to escape her past. Thad is a policeman and her neighbor. She thinks he is married and has a child. They are both attracted to each other. Casey's ex boyfriend tracks her down and threatens her, he has escaped from house arrest and killed his wife . Thad figures out that Kevin is a fugative, and the swat team rescues Casey and captures Kevin. Thad & Casey finally get together.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Silver Bells
  • Pastels and Jingle Bells (Heavenly Bites #1)
  • Santa Baby, I Want A Bad Boy For Christmas
  • A Christmas Gift
  • Last Chance Christmas (Road to Romance #1)
  • Melody's Christmas (Heartwarming Holidays Sweet Romance, #1)
  • Once Upon a Texas Christmas (Whiskey River Christmas, #4)
  • Three Men and a Maybe
  • Christmas Glitter (Moore Sisters of Montana, #1)
  • Driving Home for Christmas (Billionaire Holiday #1)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Bride (The McCall Brothers Book 4)
  • All He Wants For Christmas (Yours for Christmas Book, #1)
  • Blame it on Mistletoe (North Pole, Alaska #1)
  • Merry Me (Holiday Romance Novel, #1)
  • A Kiss for Christmas
  • The Billionaire Stepbrother (Young Billionaires, #1)
  • Christmas Cookie Baby (SEAL Team: Holiday Heroes #1)
  • Christmas with the Sheriff (Shadow Creek, Montana #1)
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her teen daughter.

Celebration (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Tears to Cheers (Celebration #2)
  • Heathens to Hearts (Celebration, #3)
  • Rainbows Bring Riches (Celebration, #4)
  • Sweet as Sugar (Celebration, #5)
  • Making Mom Mad: The Celebration Series, Book 6
  • Sparklers or Spankings (Celebration #7)
  • Raffles to Rattles (The Celebration Series Book 8)
  • Flirting with Fireworks (Celebration #9)
  • Working with Wheels (The Celebration Series Book 10)
  • Masquerading at Midnight (The Celebration Series Book 11)