Start by marking “More Than Physical (Physical, #2)” as Want to Read:
More Than Physical (Physical, #2)

More Than Physical

(Physical #2)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  21 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Love makes you crazy. It warps your sense of direction, causing your world to shift and turn on its axis. Love is an anchor that wraps its steely chains around your heart and crushes the ever-loving life out of you.

Sasha Lee won't suffer fools again. She’d been there, done that, and has the internal injuries to prove it. As a renowned Boston orthopedic surgeon and clinic o
Published November 17th 2015 by Ten28 Publishing

To ask other readers questions about More Than Physical, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than Physical

Krista Jenks
Sasha and Jackson have there best friends in common . They are getting married and it is the responsibility of there's to put together a bachelor party for them. Sasha and Jackson have always had a fiesty relationship by verbally barbing at each other. This doesn't stop it only intensifies. The messages and emails that she starts sending him are more hyper sexual and he returns them. They start having an undeniable attraction for each other.

The concern is can they over come the things in there
Bella
Jan 01, 2016 rated it liked it
More than physical is one erotic love story. Standalone but part of the series. The book was in the beginning funny and the way it started I thought it real is going to be excellent but going through the end the enthusiasm was gone.
The writing was good both characters were well developed but the whole book was basically just sex. If they didn’t do it then they thought about the last time together, or they were thinking what they can do to each other. If it was not the sex then it Sasha was thin
J. Nathan
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Physical Series, with Rylie and Mitch making appearances, but it can definitely be read as a standalone.

Let me begin by saying this was A LOT hotter than the first in this series. Ms. Hill definitely upped her game with this push and pull romance. I'm still blushing!!! Both Jackson and Sasha were fun to follow. Their witty banter was hysterical, especially when emails and phone calls were involved. Even if Sasha was tougher than I would've been with such a fun guy
Becky Gates
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I loved this book! Great characters, good concept, wonderful idea to bring to the forefront the struggle many people who suffer from depression face every day. Very sexy man who cares enough to dig deeper into the psych of the woman he cares for. Two thumbs up!
Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 "Rowdy & Shorty" Stars

This book was better than the 1st one, but still needs some work. This author is great out of the gates but needs some help in the last 25% of both books 1 & 2. This one didn't have as many holes but still seems to wrap up too quickly & neatly for my liking. The first part of this book was one of the funniest books I've read with the back & forth between our hero & heroine. I loved Ms. Hill's quit whit & one liners! This is the 2nd book of this s
Barbara
Dec 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: giveaways, 2016
"More than Physical" is the second book in the Physical Series by Sierra Hill. Having not read the previous one, my understanding is that this book focuses on different characters than the first, and therefore is easy to read as a standalone.

This book begins with relationship between the two main characters immediately established: Sasha Leonetti (shortened to Lee), wakes up from a one night stand with her rival, Jackson Koda. The two are the respective best friends of Rylie and Mitch, the enga
Julie
Feb 10, 2016 rated it liked it
More Than Physical by Sierra Hill is an erotic romance. Although it is part of a series, it can easily be read as a standalone novel.

Sasha Leonetti is a physician with her own clinic. She’s short on stature but tall on sass and crass. Her college sweetheart broke her heart and her psyche; she’s vowed to be a love ‘em and leave ‘em type ever since.

Jackson Koda, corporate lawyer by day and music aficionado by night, is a tall drink of water in the Sahara. While his estrangement from his parents ha
Edited 5.18.16 due to egregious errors committed on my tiny phone keyboard.

1.5 stars rounded to 2 (for math reasons)

I must be a glutton for punishment, because I didn't enjoy the first book but I went on to read the second one anyway. Don't ask me why. I don't understand myself.

Anyway, this book wasn't badly written, but it was boring. Others might really enjoy it. There certainly were aspects that I liked, but not enough of them for overall enjoyment.

What I liked:
1) Both MCs are living the si
Deb Smith
Jan 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
REVIEW OF MORE THAN PHYSICAL by Sierra Hill

What happens when two relationship phoebes get together for a night of magical and so hot sex?? Well read More Than Physical and find out. The author has done a really good job developing each character so that the reader can understand the reasons behind their behavior. The world created is fun to read about.
It is a push and pull by each character and throughout the book there are all the goings on around the wedding of their two best friends. This is
Emma bramley
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
this book can be read as a stand alone or part of the series. this is a erotic love story that will have you reading long into the night. the characters are fab and are well written and developed well. there are lots of steamy scenes in this book to keep you hooked and will set the pages alight. i cant wait to read more from this author in the future.

highly recommended

Sep 21, 2017
Laurel Malialis
Dec 14, 2015
Nicolette (FallingOverBooks)
A fun and entertaining read!
Tara Fabulous
Jun 10, 2018
johanna
Nov 27, 2016
Sierra Hill
Sep 08, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Mian
Jessica Botelho
Alison
Anthonia
Dec 05, 2015
  • Lydia's Passion (Pleasure, Montana, #2)
  • Sarah's Surrender (Bound and Determined, #2.5)
  • Some Girls Don't (Outback Heat, #2)
  • Misbehaving in Miami (Summer Flings #2)
  • Ruined (The Wicked Woodleys, #4)
  • Defiantly Yours
  • Burning Desire: Part 1
  • South Village Singles Collection: Roughing It with Ryan\Tangling with Ty\Messing with Mac
  • Stripped (Travesty, #2)
  • Snapped (Snapped #1)
  • I Need You (Starting Out, #3)
  • Forbidden Desires (Bondage & Breakfast #2)
  • Untamed Hearts (Highland Hearts, #2.5)
  • His Heart's Revenge (49th Floor, #4)
  • Bonfire Beach (The Billionaire Bachelors #2)
  • His to Keep (Beauty and the Brit, #3)
  • Kiss Me, Cowboy (76th Copper Mountain Rodeo #3; Bar V5 Dude Ranch #3)
  • Living in Sin (Living In..., #2)
Sierra Hill wrote her first full-length romance after a corporate acquisition led her to a stint of unemployment, offering her some quality writing time.

She loves writing about the fictional characters that live in her brain who constantly shout for their own love story to be told.

Sierra resides in the Pacific Northwest with her husband of twenty years and her long-haired, German Shepherd. She is

Physical (4 books)
  • Physical Touch (Physical, #1)
  • Physical Distraction (Physical, #3)
  • Physical Connection (Physical, #4)