Start by marking “The Misadventure of Bolingbroke Manor” as Want to Read:
The Misadventure of Bolingbroke Manor

The Misadventure of Bolingbroke Manor

You and your two friends are on a ghost hunting trip at Bolingbroke Manor, an old and reputably haunted mansion. But do you have what it takes to defeat the ghost, and, more importantly, get out alive?

Click on the links to make your decisions and save the day with this fast-paced interactive adventure!
Kindle Edition
Published (first published May 25th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Misadventure of Bolingbroke Manor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Misadventure of Bolingbroke Manor

Steve Griffin
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great, well written interactive book, perfect for the creepy season! I've just read this with my son (age 7) and we really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, he came to a sticky end, but we will be playing it again soon. Recommended.
Michelle
Sep 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
My Review:
I received this book for review from the author. She told me that it might be hard to review since it's a choose your own adventure type of book so the ending changes depending on the choices you make. I sat and read this book with my daughter and my son. I found out while reading this that my son is less likely to take risks where as my daughter is very adventurous. This book is about you and a couple of friends exploring a house. You choose which way you want the story to go. The h
Shelle Perry
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blogged-about
In this story you and two of your friends visit the spooky Bolingbroke Manor to go on a ghost hunt. What follows next depends on what you choose. You can defeat the ghost and live or get caught by the ghost and need to start all over again. The adventures in this book are simple and cover only a few pages each so a determined reader could conceivably enjoy many of the fast paced adventures in a single setting. Personally, I would prefer them to be a little more complex as these types of books ar ...more
K Idamari
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Super short! Super fun!

Three kids, Alex, Rhian, and You, enter the dilapidated, ivy run Bolingbroke Manor to hunt for some ghosts or at least to spy one and run out screaming. But things go awry when Rhian decides to split up.

This one brought back memories of the Scooby Doo shows :)

I was taken in by the interactive story where the choice of action is left to us, after all, you are part of the story. Although simple, it was quite fun. I think I might write an interactive short story, too.

If I ha
Kester Nucum
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: Thanks so much to the author for sending me a free electronic copy of this book for review consideration. This will not affect my review in any way.

I love text-adventure games! I remember in middle school reading a “Choose Your Own Adventure” book about visiting the Statue of Liberty and either getting involved in a crime heist or being transported back in time to Ellis Island in the early 20th century. The Misadventure of Bolingbroke Manor was a delight to read! This interactive adv
Michelle
Apr 17, 2016
Megan Lehman
is currently reading it
Feb 06, 2018
Ellie Firestone
Aug 10, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written-by-me
added it
Nov 01, 2015
On My Kindle BR
Mar 04, 2018
Ellie Firestone lives in Texas with her family, two dogs, and a whole host of fictional characters. At various times in her life she has wanted to be an astronaut, a cowgirl, a ninja, a superhero, and an explorer. However, once she realized that a writer can be all of those things at once, she never looked back.

Ellie loves horses, swimming, and reading. When she's not writing, she can often be fou