Start by marking “Deliver Me (The Music Within, #1)” as Want to Read:
Deliver Me (The Music Within, #1)

Deliver Me

(The Music Within #1)

Taggart Lee has it all.
Fame.
Fortune.
Everything except love.

Tag is the jaded lead singer for 7’s Mistress, the biggest rock band in the world. After fifteen years in the business, he’s drowning in it all. When tragedy strikes, he takes a break from the road and the monotony his life has become. When he meets a gorgeous man on a park bench, he sees his lifeline.

Dr. Erik Henr
Published October 3rd 2015 by Faith Gibson (first published October 2nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Deliver Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deliver Me

Gigi

This was a nice, hot read that I can recommend, but there were a few things that bugged me.

While this was not insta-love, many life-changing events were decided pretty quickly. Tag/Lee met Dr. Erik Henrikson and decided to quit his rock group (the most popular group in the world, as explained in the book) and buy the house with the white picket fence and settle down with a family. Even if he had been thinking about retiring because of the stress and loss of the rock-star fringe benefit
Barbara➰
I've had this tbr for over two years and finally decided to take the plunge. I was not disappointed.

Oddly enough, the drama in this one would normally have sent me running for the hills and dnf quick. I'm not a huge fan of rock star romances because, as was in this one, the rock star is usually a manwhore of epic proportions. Tag (Lee) certainly got around. But throw in a jealous, possessive bff who thinks he's Lee's boyfriend and another crazy bff, Sarah, who wants Erik for her husband and the
Dia
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars for this sweet story

I read the second book Release Me first. I liked it way more than this one. I am not sure if it is because I didn't get the chance to hate Cade while reading Deliver Me.

This story was sweeter than I expected. I usually love SOME sweet talk and some sweet scenes, BUT somehow I didn't expect the characters to fall in love so quickly, so deep in so little time. It was unexpected how they wanted to change their lives completely.

From the start I expected a lot of angst,
Amanda
Oct 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Deliver Me is a fast pacing, sweet rockstar m/m romance that left me with quite a sweet tooth.

Taggart Lee is a rock star on the verge of giving up on his career after being left to care for his sister's newborn, Delilah. He had been burnt out by all his years on the road and is ready to settle down for a family.

description

Dr. Erik is a random stranger that came across Tag and his niece at the park. He also happen to be a pediatrician for Delilah later when their path cross again.

description
We get to meet Taggart's b
Wendy

I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised, by this one.

photo anigif_enhanced-13438-1412589936-3_zpsckybsshl.gif

I really enjoyed reading this short, but sweet, sexy rocker story.

Lee is the leadsinger for the, very famous, band 7's Mistress. He doesn't have a lot of family outside his bandmates and the only one he does have, is his baby sister. But tragedy strikes and his sisters dies after giving birth to her daughter. Which leaves this famous rockstar with a baby girl. He names her after his sister..Delilah.

Now Lee doesn't know anything about
Christelle
Nov 17, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Dissecting opinion : it could have been so good. Granted, it’s fiction, but it was totally unbelievable with OTT moments (too many to mention). I didn’t DNF, but it was very close and I put this book down several times. Too bad : there was so much potential, but “WTF” popped up in my head too many times to enjoy this book.
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
True rating - 4.5 stars. Excellent book!! Bravo, Ms. Gibson!!

* Thoughts to come.
Lisa Cullinan
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-read
Loved this story

Tag, the lead singer for 7's Mistress is dealt with a tragedy that not only affects him but more so, the life of his infant niece, Delilah. Big time!!!

Not dealing with his newly acquired daddy status, Tag takes a screaming Delilah to the park to try to calm her when Eric and his dog Duke, come to his rescue. Eric, a hot pediatrician soothes the baby and gives Tag some advice on settling her down. Of course as fate would have it, Tag winds up in Eric's clinic looking for more he
Bev

Really enjoyed this one. Babies, rock stars, hot men, crazy women, jealous ex lovers....what more could you ask for?? Oh, maybe someone to spot the typos, but there weren't that many thank goodness. Thanks for the rec Kayl!! 4.5 stars.
Staci
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Oh I couldn't put this book down! Tag was surrounded by thousands of fans but still felt alone. He felt like no one wanted to know the real man and only wanted the Rock God. Erik wanted to have someone that was loyal and wanted a relationship. He wanted to be more than a doctor to someone and realized how lonely he was.

This had a cute dog, cute babies, sexy rockers, jealous friends and a heap of misunderstandings! Lee (Tag) and Erik fit together perfectly once they got on the same page. I wish t
Tina

Faith Gibson is a new author to me.... and I kind of stumbled on the second story of the Music Within series while searching for interesting books. I decided to start with the first book and haven't regretted reading it.

Loved 'Doc' Erik and super hot rock star Lee... and their friends.

Cade not so much! What an ass! The big bad drummer has some growing up to do...

Looking forward to reading his story Release Me.
Betryal
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
AMAZING!
Julie B.
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Really enjoyed this one!
Susan65
Oct 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Blogger Girls

My favorite thing about this book was the cover. That is no slight against the story, trust me, but seriously, look at that cover. The cover alone made me put this on my to-read list. Add a rock star and goody two-shoes doctor in the mix and I’m sold.

Tag/Lee has it all; money, fans, his music, his band mates, friends, and women and men throwing themselves at his feet. It appears he really does have it all, but he doesn’t…he’s lonely and the only family he has is his baby sister…
Nikki
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nikki K's Review:

I'm not going to beat around the bush, this book was a no brainer for me. Combine sexy rockers and alpha males in a M/M story written by one of my favorite authors and I'm sold!

Deliver Me is a great love story about world renowned Rocker, Tag and compassionate Pediatrician, Eric and their struggle to make life together as the parents of the beautiful newborn, Delilah. When the two men meet by chance, the sparks fly instantly. But Eric is still recovering from a broken heart, wh
Otterpuss
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm going to be completely honest with you. When I read the prologue my heart sank. I'm not a fan of rockstar romances you see, I think they are over done, simplistic and cliched.
However...I have to eat my words; you had me hooked. After being fully prepared to hate it I actually couldn't put it down.

I like both Erik and Lee.
Lee made me chuckle several times and I really enjoyed both of their voices with the dual PoV.
The secondary characters were great too. Especially Pauly and Echo, I reall
Tracy~Bayou Book Junkie

Tag is the lead singer of 7's Mistress. Life is good. He is on top of the world, living the dream. A rockstar through and through, until his little sister dies during childbirth leaving Tag with the task of raising the baby. At his wits end and not knowing what to do he runs into Erik, a pediatrician, who agrees to help Tag take care of the baby.

I did this backwards and I read book two first. Cade, Tag's drummer was the bad guy in this book, trying to come between Tag and Erik. The problem? The
Angie
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Inked Rainbow Reads Review Team~
5 stars for this M/M
I LOVED this book. I didn’t want it to end. Hot rock star, hot doctor and one sweet baby girl. Tag/Lee is a rock star is sick of his lifestyle and wants a change, but not the way it happened. Erik is lonely and wants a family. When these two meet you could feel the sparks. These two men were so hot together, total opposites when looking at them but worked so well together. Add in a cra
Tracy Perry
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great story, what's not to love? A Rockstar & a Doctor, come on.... Hot!! This was a great read from the start, I got hooked. Loved the relationship between Lee & Erik, it's like it was meant to be & how Lee took right over in Erik's house, I laughed, so good ;) Of course I love Duke(dog) & Deliah (baby) since they were first introduced & I loved both Tag & Doc even though they had there moments when I wanted to scream at them! Lots of hot sex...Hello! But the book was em ...more
Lelyana

Forgiveness.

Acceptance.

Happy ending.

More love.

The future and happily ever after.

Laugh at me. I don't fucking care.

"I loved my fairy tales!"

*Thank you Mikky for the rec!*
Badass Betties
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review for Deliver Me

This book was one I really didn't think I'd like but I fell in love with the characters! Lee and Erik are two guy who's paths cross that under normal circumstances would have never happened! Lee was a rock star and ended up getting stuck with his sister's baby after she died giving birthday and Erik is a pediatrician and ended up taking care of the baby at a park when Lee couldn't figure out what was wrong with her! I was very happy with the outcome and I am sad to be leavin
farmwifetwo
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m-romance
I wasn't certain about this one when I started. There wasn't a big breakup but there was a misunderstanding that thankfully, didn't last long. The overall plot was low in angst and a quick but fun read. The secondary characters were good too.

Romance bingo Tags: Dr, rock star, baby, m/m, jealous and awesome friends
Leaundra
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My first time reading this author. I loved it. Tag and Erik were perfect for each other. This really was a sweet story, of them both finding each other. (view spoiler)
Amanda
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Wow! Pleasantly surprised by this one from a new to me Author. Definitely looking forward to reading more.
Mihaela
Loved Deliver Me! The ending had me in tears. The good kind of tears. Definitely a must read.
Morgan  Skye
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a freebie on Kindle Unlimited, but I’d buy it anyway!

Tag is the lead singer for the fictional band 7s Mistress – aka the top band in the world right now. He’s been doing the rock star/touring thing for the last decade and he’s getting tired of it all.

When his only family, his beloved sister dies giving birth to his niece, he rushes home to Nashville to take care of things. After the baby gets out of intensive care – she was born prematurely – he has another few months to get things figur
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Oy vey, save me from the smarmy, cutesy horse shit and the melodramatic angst. Unnecessary misunderstandings and a main character who's willing to forgive anyone absolutely anything except for the guy he's falling in love with. Crazy friend who seems obsessed and can't grasp that you're gay? It's okay, she's still a friend and deserves some patience and understanding. First sign of trouble from a guy who's been nothing but honest and kind to me? I won't even allow him 30 seconds to explain himse ...more
Jenn
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy rocker meets kind-hearted doctor – YES PLEASE! Deliver Me is one of those books I fell in love with from the very beginning and honestly loved until the last word! There was such a great combination of characters and story line in this book, I absolutely couldn’t put it down.

Tag is the super-hot lead singer of the band 7’s Mistress, the rock band on top of the world. He has money and fame and a great band but he’s really not all that happy. When tragedy strikes and his life changes he is s
Valerie Degeorge
Deliver me is Author Faith Gibson's first story in the M/M Genre and I will say that she did an amazing job on portraying her characters, I really loved this story and highly recommend it.

Taggert Lee is at the top of his career, lead singer for the world famous Rock band 7's Mistress, only Tag has been missing on one very important aspect of his life "True Love".

Dr. Eric Henrikson is a very well known Pediatrician, loving his job but we soon see he's missing the one thing that will complete his
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Echoes of Us
  • MAXWELL 3: Love's Conviction (Phoenix Club, #15)
  • Not a Game (Friends, #1)
  • A Little Bit Country
  • Lucky Man
  • Infamous (Famous, #2)
  • Black Hurricane (Boston Boys, #3)
  • Metal Heart
  • Saving Kane
  • Beneath the Stain - Part Seven
  • Fret (The Rock Series, #1)
  • Smoke and Mirrors (Smoke and Mirrors, #1)
  • The Impossible Boy
  • A Kind of Honesty (A Kind of Stories, #3)
  • A Matter of When
  • Running with Scissors
  • Sebastian: The Complete Series
  • One Step Further (Memories, #2)
Faith Gibson lives outside Nashville, Tennessee with the love of her life, and her four-legged best friends. She began writing in high school and over the years, penned many stories and poems.

When her dreams continued to get crazier than the one before, she decided to keep a dream journal. Many of these night-time escapades have led to a line, a chapter, and even a complete story.

When asked what

The Music Within (4 books)
  • Finding Us (The Music Within, 1.5)
  • Release Me (The Music Within, #2)
  • Finding Me (The Music Within, #3)