Start by marking “Aubrey & Darragh (Storming Love: Wild Fire, #1)” as Want to Read:
Aubrey & Darragh (Storming Love: Wild Fire, #1)

Aubrey & Darragh

(Storming Love: Wild Fire #1)

Aubrey Rabinstern is prepared for the wildfires sweeping across the land around his house. He's even accepted the fact he'll lose his home. But Aubrey doesn't expect to find a man he can love in the midst of the ashes left behind.

Darragh O'Flannery never thinks he'll meet a man like Aubrey Rabinstern while fighting the wildfires destroying acres of land and homes. Yet in
Published September 7th 2015 by MLR Press

To ask other readers questions about Aubrey & Darragh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aubrey & Darragh

Kara
Oct 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Well I will start this review with while I thought it was cute and sweet it was just a little to sweet for me. It was also a insta-love which most of the time I like but sometimes it moves to fast for me and I end up not really feeling the connection between the two MC's and unfortunately I just did not feel the connection between Darragh and Aubrey.
You do get your hot fireman with this story and cute kittens which I did love but due to the lack of feeling a connection between these two I am sa
Morgan  Skye
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was ok
Aubrey is a vet tech who moved back to his hometown because San Francisco was too busy for him. He likes his new little house and his new life so he’s sad but not devastated when the wild fires look to take his house away.

Darragh fights fires. He meets Aubrey and likes him. He also rescues cats and when he takes the latest rescue to the vet he runs into Aubrey again, they decide to date.

I didn’t really understand this book. It felt like only a part of a book and perhaps there is more coming?
Lynnette Hartwig
4.5 Stars

I was given this book by Inked Rainbow Reads in exchange for an honest review.

Absolutely loved this book. The characters became so real to me. That shows signs of an excellent author. You get a hot fireman and loved the cute kitten. It was definitely an instant love that did make it a little had to believe but I’m sure it can happen that way in real life. This a short story and a light read. Excellent job T.A. Chase
melek
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Darragh and firefighter meets aubrey when an fire hits town they are asked to evacuate. Darragh fights fire and finds an kitten and he hopes to meet Aubrey again. And this is his chance aubrey works at the vet he cant believe his luck same goes for aubrey bettwen fighting fires and saving animals. Its only the start for these two. As also love to read more of these short storys.
Simone
Oct 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Mrsgeo
Sep 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this book. Spoiled a bit by too many simple grammatical errors that should have been picked up before publication.
Kat
Sep 17, 2015 rated it liked it

A bit too much insta-love but all in all it was cute. And kittens!!! Aww :)
Andrew
Miss
Jan 21, 2018
Ayden
Apr 03, 2018
There is beauty in every kind of love, so why not live a life without boundaries? Experiencing everything the world offers fascinates me and writing about the things that make each of us unique is how I share those insights. I live in the Midwest with a wonderful partner of thirteen years. When not writing, I’m watching movies, reading and living life to the fullest.

Storming Love: Wild Fire (6 books)
  • Matt & Adam (Storming Love: Wild Fire, #2)
  • Cameron & Erick (Storming Love: Wild Fire, #3)
  • Caleb & Shaun (Storming Love: Wild Fire, #4)
  • Jade & Conrad (Storming Love: Wild Fire, #5)
  • Jackson & Nick (Storming Love: Wild Fire, #6)