Start by marking “Within Six Months” as Want to Read:

Within Six Months
A Wild Roses Novel (Book One)

Time…escaping his past, struggling with the present, looking towards his future.

Time… a gift, precious, fleeting, ever-changing, moving quickly…too quickly, especially for a man searching for the woman of his dreams.

That’s exactly how photographer Tommy Conte decided he would begin his new life. He left everything he knew
Published August 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Within Six Months, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Within Six Months

Start your review of Within Six Months
Tracy
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Within Six Months was such an incredible story! I was so excited for Tommy's story ,and it was definitely my favorite! I fell in love with his character in the Miss Taken series and was so excited when this author announced that his story was in the works. Jade and Tommy were two broken souls that needed to find themselves as well as each other. Jade was perfect . Sweet, beautiful, and had so much love to give if she just opened up. Their story was an extremely emotional one. And their journey ...more
Ramona
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read For Author:
Cleo Scornavacca touched the very heart of me with this book. It touched so many emotions throughout this book. For me, that's the sign of a good book.
Tommy wanted a fresh start - he didn't tell anyone where that was or what he was doing. Only two people knew Viv the woman he bought the Beach house from and his friend Daniel.
Jade, three years later still closed off from her brother's death is upset to find out someone is "renting" her brothers house little does she know it was
Mujde Oz
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
5 Stars

Tommy wanted a new start, so he did not tell anyone who he was or what he did. Tommy only knew two people at the beginning of his new start. Viv, who bought the beach house, and his friend Daniel.

I loved Jade and Tommy. Tommy buys Jade's brother's house, then the secrets and lies start. When I read this story, I experienced many emotions: My heart hurt, I was angry, I was happy, and so much more.

Their story is full of love, where they forget the painful memories and surrender to true
Samantha
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I had been dying to read Tommy's story since finishing the Miss Taken Identity Series last summer.
Tommy made a very powerful declaration at the beginning of the book about wanting to start over and begin anew. It really set the tone of his feelings going forward. I have loved his character through all of the other books and wanted him to achieve the happiness that he sought.
I liked Jade instantly, yet knew that she was going to be a challenge. Tommy meeting her on the dance floor was so
Barbara Tobis
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say but.... WOW! jade and Tommy’s story is heartfelt with love and surrendering their painful memories to find true love.
~Misty~
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
~ Starfish and Turtles ~

From the moment Jade fell into Tommy's arm a connection was made. They both felt it, especially while they were dancing the first time they met. An emergency pulls them apart, not knowing if they will ever see each other again. The next day proves they will, and will be neighbors. Many Ups and downs will be in their future. Friendships are made, relationships are tested, pasts are revealed. All that left me on an emotional rollercoaster that I loved. But could Tommy and
Stacy Mahon
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From beginning to end this book captured my heart. The familiar setting of the Jersey Shore made me remember places I had gone to when I was younger. The love Story between Jade and Tommy was amazing. The tragedy that Jade went through and still was able to fall in love and find the perfect guy for her is the best kind of story. This was my favorite read of the summer hands down.
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
What a great read from Cleo Scornavacca. Tommy and Jade's story takes you on a very emotional journey, learning to deal with grief and finding love when you least expect it.

Tommy is looking for a fresh start he wants someone in his life to love and start a family with. He decides to buy a property on the beach it's needs renovating but it's the beginning of his fresh start. When he meets his new neighbour Jade there's an instant chemistry but she's not looking for a relationship. Tommy will have
Jennie
Oct 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF at 5%. Needs a lot of work.
Liana Vanoyan
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
From Miss Taken series comes the stunning story of Tommy Conte, best friend of Rain...
While I was Mr. Kane's "captive", Tommy has alwyas be a mistery for me, he was an intriguing character, and I wanted to read about him, dig into his story, his background. In Within Six Months, we see Tommy as a man, full of redemption of what he did and what he wants in his life. Yes, Tommy did things, but who is saint? He is kind, loving, loyal, strong man.
When he meets Jade, it is instant, their attraction
Stephenee
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is author Cleo Scornavacca's newest series, it does have a tie in to her Miss Taken books, but it can easily be read as a standalone and the reader will have no problems catching up or even just starting here. If you haven't read her other books, you should! They are amazing!

This book is about Tommy and Jade. Tommy is running from his life and Jade is just barely making it through hers by just going through the motions. Tommy buys Jade's brother's home and the secrets and lies begin. Tommy
Reva Coomer
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tommy stated at the very beginning of the book that he was ready to start over and find his happiness. I loved that and knew right away what he was looking for. I love his character. I fell in love with Jade as soon as I met her. Beautiful and sweet. The instant connection between the two told me that they could be something fantastic, if only Jade would open up and let it happen. They had a rough road to travel, but all the hard times is worth it in the end. Beautifully written, emotional and a ...more
Teresa
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-review
This is the first book I have read/reviewd of Cleo Scornavacca. It will not be the last. It stands alone very well but I must read the Miss Taken stories soon so I can get the history of these characters..
Tommy and Jade meet and the sizzle is mutual.. They part without knowing the mutual connection that exists between them. This story is a beautiful slow burn story so well written I was hard pressed to put it down for any reason.
Read it, you will not regret it.
Terra Drynan-Werder
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was the first book by Cleo Scornavacca that I have read, however I will now go back and read the Miss Taken series. I really enjoyed this book and the characters. I thought they were very well developed and the book was well written given the seriousness of the back story of both main characters I look forward to reading more books from this author. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book for an honest review.
Tracy
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Hmmm...where to start...this book just hit me wrong kn all kinds of ways..I couldnt connect with any of the characters and it was just odd...there was a very serious storyline involved but it lacked all the emotions that should have come along with it...the hero calling someone else baby made it hard for me to see a real connection between him and the heroine...and then there was Reece who it seemed was some big important person and was more alpha than the hero...just not for me..
Shaylene Sunday
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tommy and Jades story was so sweet. I was rooting for them through the entire book. Six months is a short time to rebuild a house, fall in love, and start a life with someone. Tommy was determined to do just that. Will Tommy find everything he is searching for within that time frame or will it take him longer?
LaGina
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a new to me author and this is the first book I have read from her. I was so surprised at how drawn in I was finding out that there was story before this one. I was able to enjoy the story and not feel like I was missing something. I was so glad that I was able to read such a book that gave you all the warm fuzzy a good read should.
Gladys
Jul 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A enjoyable read that is filled with powerful emotions. These two characters are both wounded and that just makes the growing romance between them all the more poignant. I really liked Tommy and Jades chemistry. This is a book that deals with lots of emotions and the sweetness of it will melt your heart. I'm voluntarily posting an honest review.
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tommy and Jade are both broken characters and they work hard at trying to move on with their lives. This is a beautifully written story, which is raw, gritty, heartbreaking, emotional, and with twists which all had me totally captivated throughout. This talented author has done an amazing job in penning this story, and I look forward to reading more from her in the future.
Jennifer Richey
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is Tommy’s story rains best friend and oh wow his story had some twists and turns he meets jade and dances with her then he sees her again and finds out their neighbors. Will he let her in and will they have a HEA?
Eva
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story with twists and turns and romance Tommy and Jade were two great characters it's well written and I enjoyed it so much I need to go and read her other books. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Lizzi
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first book from this author. and this story pulled me in. This story flowed well and had a great storyline. I really enjoyed this book. I did not feel that I missed anything by not having read Miss taken first to get more of the characters background story.
Mona williams
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was a really good book! he wants a new start away from all the drama. he meets her. she doesnt want a relationship because of bad past relationships. plus she is still trying to get over her past. now he is to be her pretend boyfriend. how will that go? read to find out.
Jayme
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
New author for me. Very good book. Great story line and great cast of characters. Tommy and Jade are fantastic characters. Definitely recommend this book.
Cindy Pearson
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
I got this book for free to judge in a contest. I loved it. First book I have read of Cleo’s.
T.M. Payne
Book Reviewed: Within Six Months (A Wild Roses Novel Book 1)
My Rating: 5 Stars
Author: Cleo Scornavacca
Publication Date: 8/28/2018
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
This book gives you all the feels a wonderful romance novel should give you. You get struggle, acceptance, hurt, pain, and then love when you least expect it.
Tommy and Jade both are running from things in their lives and we will go through it with them. It's like you can feel their emotions pour off the pages. A pretending
Gabriela
Sep 29, 2018
April
Mar 25, 2019
SyLvIa
[did not finish] not able to get into the book therefore stop.
Brenda Dickson
Aug 28, 2018

Cleo is an author of the contemporary romance series, Miss Taken Identity, and her new novel, Within Six Months.

She's a wife, and mom to her daughter...and to a 90lb. Doberman, named Brayden. Cleo is a true Jersey Girl. She was born, raised and still resides in the Garden State.

In her free time, she can be found squishing her feet in the sand, down at the Jersey Shore, with pen, paper, and a