Start by marking “Betrayal (Infidelity, #1)” as Want to Read:
Betrayal (Infidelity, #1)

Betrayal

(Infidelity #1)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  11,158 ratings  ·  1,196 reviews
One week. No future. No past. No more.
Alexandria Collins has one week to live carefree—no ghosts of her past or pressures of her future haunting her. Reinventing herself as "Charli," she is knocked off her feet by a sexy, mysterious man who brings her pleasure like she never imagined. With her heart at stake, she forgets that decisions made in the dark of night reappear in
Published October 13th 2015 by Romig Works LLC (first published October 11th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Betrayal, please sign up.
Aleatha Romig This is book #1 of a 5 book series. Each book will end with you hopefully wanting more. I plan on releasing each consecutive book 3 - 4 months after t…moreThis is book #1 of a 5 book series. Each book will end with you hopefully wanting more. I plan on releasing each consecutive book 3 - 4 months after the last. Each book is a full length novel. These aren't serials. This is a series, like Consequences. I just sped up the releases! Instead of a year apart, it's only 3 - 4 months.

Enjoy the ride!!!

These MUST be read in order. They follow the same characters, like Consequences did. Enjoy!!(less)

·  11,158 ratings  ·  1,196 reviews

Start your review of Betrayal (Infidelity, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
FREE! (limited time) : | AMZ US | AMZ UK | KOBO |

★★★★★! Betrayal, book 1 of 5. Heiress escapes her legacy for one- week affair with Nox, but back in reality she has to cope with the consequences!

“Our first time,” he said, “because there will be more than one time, won’t be what you deserve.”
“Our first time will be what you want, what you fantasize about. I’m going to take you, right here, right now.”

Books in The Infidelity series should be read in order:
Book 1: Betrayal
Bo
Christy
4.5 stars!

photo 74D93921-2829-43A3-85BD-12AEA13D2690_zpsinmhtuyo.jpg

Aleatha Romig wrote one of my favorite series (The Consequences series) so even though I had no idea what to expect when starting Betrayal I expected greatness. She delivered. Betrayal is a fantastic start to her Infidelity series (don’t let the title fool you, there is no cheating in this one ;) ).

Alex Collins is on a one week vacation from her life. After just graduating college and getting ready to start law school, she needs that break. She and her best friend plan to just han
Pam
5 “The rules have changed.” stars

Alexandria Charles Montague Collins has reinvented herself as Alex, the person she thought she wanted to be, which happens to be the complete opposite of who Alexandria was. Before she leaves behind her best friend in California to start a new chapter in the life of Alex in New York, they take one last trip, one last hurrah. Little did she know that she would find a whole new piece of her hiding within waiting for the right man to bring out the bold, the fun and
Jennifer Kyle
2.75 Stars

description

Things at snobby Montague Manor are so bad that Alexandria Collins has enjoyed her four years away in college and is excited about heading to law school. In between graduation and the start of law school, Alex and her loose BFF head to vacation in Del Mar for a last hurrah. There she meets Knox who is one of these guys…

”Some of my tastes are unique--- they aren’t for everyone.”

description

I was greatly disappointed with Knox’s sexual skills. I didn’t think he brought anything new and the two a
Dee Montoya
****4.5 Consuming Stars*****

(ARC kindly provided by author)

I've been saving a nice bottle of Brunello wine that I bought on my trip to Napa earlier this year, and when I received the ARC for Betrayal, I knew it was the perfect occasion to uncork and enjoy this very special spirit. Just like this delicious wine, an Aleatha Romig book is meant to be savored. Her style of writing is usually intricate and passionate, and in this new book she takes us on a thrilling ride that will surely leave us del
Clumsy Storyteller

The ending got me like ...

✦❋Arianna✦❋
4 stars!!

description

Wow! What a fantastic, intriguing read this turned out to be. I’m almost ashamed to say this author is new to me. I really have to rectify that. “Betrayal” was not exactly what I expected it. Honestly I expected to be a little darker since I’ve heard a lot a good (dark) things about this author’s other books. Anyway, this first installment in the series is like I mentioned above, intriguing, suspenseful, sexy, unconventional and it goes without saying it left me wanting more.

Alexandria
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON: http://amzn.to/1jkNDg8

4,5 BRILLIANT STARS

"Charli Moore I like you.I have since the first time I saw you."

I have to admit that I'm speechless, this story is simply amazing!I loved every part of this and the characters were amazing!I have heard before about Aleatha's Roming writing but I haven't read anything before!And now I blame myself for not reading a book of her earlier!This story is captivating,mysterious and hot.

Alexandria is a rich girl who doesn't want her money,she want
Beverly
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love when a book surprises me and Betrayal did just that. I can honestly say without question I didn’t see this ending coming and believe me I had my theories while reading.

The story begins with us meeting Alexandria Collins while she is on vacation with her best friend. She has just graduated from Stanford and is taking a break before starting Columbia Law. Alexandria is the epitome of a Southern Bell. Her family still owns a Manor in Savannah, but while away she has developed into her own p
warhawke
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Type: Book 1 of 5 from Infidelity series
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

Alexandria Collins was born and bred in a high society of Savannah, Georgia. Bogged down by her family name and suffocated by their control, she reinvented herself as Alex. A holiday with her best friend pushed her more outside her comfort zone as she spent the week as Charli – someone carefree with no pasts.

Lennox Demetri was a successful businessman on a working holiday. He knew what he wanted
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
FUUUUUCK!!! That last page of the book just blow my mind. I just can't wait to see what's gonna happen next. :D

I need to read 2nd book right now!!!

Sophia Triad
Alexandria Charles Montague Collins and Lennox Demetri are meant to be together. This is their destiny of course and it is calling them.

Alexandria aka Alex aka Charli (with an i) crossed paths with Lennox aka Nox at an exclusive resort where she was celebrating her graduation with her best friend. For a whole week Charli and Nox lived their dream. They spent their time together; they had dinners, long walks at the beach, tons of sex everywhere from a dirty toilet at a gas station to a luxury bat
✰ Liz ✰
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: buddy-read
"Stupid, naive people. Happiness in another person wasn't real. All people did was betray one another: if not on the first date, then eventually."

description

Betrayal is the first installment of the Infidelity Series. Aleatha Romig doesn't disappoint with her stellar writing rich with complex characters and sexy overtones. I find myself enraptured every single time I read one of her books.

description

Alexandria Collins comes from southern money and the world of old school charm. Her mother and stepfather ooze power an
~IreneOust~
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it

4 'I AM TOTALLY HOOKED' stars!

First of all, let me say this: I am not a fan of writing reviews when it comes to series. I feel like I am attempting to review incomplete work. I find it especially hard to write reviews for the first book in the series because those tend to contain a lot of information crucial to the plot development and, in some cases, that info makes the book appear drawn out.

Let me get the stuff that didn't work for me out of the way first ...

I'll be completely honest, there we
Candace
What A Ride!

I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in this series! I don't think I've ever one-click, pre-ordered so quickly! The suspense is going to kill me while I wait two more months for the next book to be released.

After graduating from Stanford, Alex decides to spend a week with her best friend at a resort, cutting loose before she moves to NYC to begin law school at Columbia. She vows to have a week of fun, the likes of which responsible Alex never allowed herself to have before.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
♦ ETA: now a kindle freebie 8/26/16! don't miss out!

link: https://www.amazon.com/Betrayal-Infid...

Recent graduate Alex Collins decides to head out for a week of fun with her best friend, Chelsea, to a coastal resort before heading off to New York and law school. Chelsea tries to convince her to let her hair down and have fun and then she meets Nox and decides to do just that.

The story is told in {almost} alternating chapters of the present and the past, six weeks ago at the coast. I'm not a b
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

★✩★✩★✩NOT A STANDALONE★✩★✩★✩

"Is it really cheating if you're doing it to yourself?"

➦I was really apprehensive about reading this novel based on its title alone. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that not this novel ISN'T ABOUT CHEATING at all. The heroine, in fact, has very strict principles about infidelity and refuses to even entertain an idea of getting involved with a married man.

Alex and Nox, this book's main characters, meet at a resort and agree to a week of fun together.
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4.5 “A New World of Lies and Facades” Stars

photo Betrayal 2_zpshxjenbcy.jpg

Unspoken Truths.....Facades........Smokes and Mirrors

Whenever you read an Aleatha Romig book, you should know that things will never be as they seem. Your mind will be taken on a trip and it usually will involve some sort of mind altering madness!!

A week where you can be whoever you want, no strings, no commitments, just a week when you can let your hair down and breathe. A time where you have nothing to fear, a time where you can soar and fly and e
Jasmine
4 STARS! ★★★★

"Maybe one day, if it's meant to be, they'll intersect. In the meantime, we'll always have Del Mar and 101."

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Aleatha's work since the Consequences series. She's one of my go-to authors for the dark suspenseful reads. So when she decided to start a new serial series, I couldn't pass up the chance to read it despite the wait in between.

Just to clear the air up behind the title, there is NO CHEATING involved. The concept of betrayal here does
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Aleatha Romig Fans, Romance
3 Aleatha Romig Stars
* * * It's FREE!!!
There are so many story-lines out there...all of them can have twists and turns. It is in the execution which can make or break the spell. Aleatha Romig has a huge fan base and it is due to her successful series, Consequences. Many were taken due to various reasons; some loved the specific type of love story it presented, others were shocked and taken by the intricate plot with all of its layers and red herrings. There was a very dark element which either
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 Stars!!

Just as good if not better the second time round!

photo Iloveit_zpshpy4emmj.gif

*************************
2016 review
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED This series so much so that I read both before even marking this one as read. Again Aleatha has told an amazingly captivating story that has you not able to put it down. Strong intriguing characters, hot men and money what is there not to like. I did find myself wanting to ring a few necks or slap some faces but that is how much emotion gets pulled out while reading these books.
Kirsten
4 Contractual stars!

photo image.jpg1_zpszkr7ykze.jpg

I love Aleatha and her contracts!

I need book number 2 ASAP! I don't think I've ever preordered a book so quickly before.

Primarily told in the heroines voice, we meet Alex Collins (although she goes by many names). We learn about Alex's life through her past, 6 weeks ago, and her present.

Through the past Alex meets Nox at a resort in Del Mar. After graduating from Stanford, and about to head to Columbia Law, this is a week were she can strip all of her worries and let
Jacqueline's Reads
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Shelves: 4-star-books, audio
4 There’s no cheating Stars

I loved the Consequences series. I felt like Aleatha Romig created the villain hero I loved to hate and love. I never know where her mind will take me, so when I realized she had a new series out, I was a bit hesitant because of the word “infidelity”.

Why didn’t anyone tell me there is zero cheating?! Okay, so it’s in the premise and in many reviews, but I JUST realized this. So with that said, I went into Betrayal with an open mind.

I did the audio version of Betrayal.
Pam Godwin
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This might be my favorite AR book yet. Oh, how this effusive plot pulls you in, plunges you beneath the smoke and mirrors, and leaves you with a gnashing set of teeth to gnaw your way out.

This compelling, sexy story befits its empowered heroine, evoking something intrinsic about the loneliness of life in a wealthy and powerful family. Wealth and power doesn’t always provide stability. In Alex’s case, it might very well result in ruination.

But Alex is strong. Determined. Admirable. She makes dras
Karen
Oct 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow! Definitely hooked on this one! Can't wait for the next book!!!
Seemed a little cheesy in the beginning. But boy did it take off in the end! I'm so glad I stuck it out. I think the next book may just blow me away. LOVE the last line!!!
Katerina
May 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
I hate books like this. I absolutely hate prissy books with a stick up the ass complete with a super-alpha dominating male who has 'interesting tastes'. Or whatever!

There was definitely a fifty-esque vibe that made my nose wrinkle with some words blaring out as Christian Grey.

So, we have an uppity princess named "Charli" (stick to your real name Alexandra aka Anastasia) as a protagonist and her little boo hoo back story and high society family problems. I'm so annoyed because it's just so one
Chris- Bookaddict
Sep 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW! The twists, the turns, the intrigue, the words, every single part of this story AMAZING. I loved every single minute.
Aleatha brings us a hot new couple in a hot new series. I love Aleatha and her stories, I have since I first read The Consequences Series. I knew that no matter what she would bring us another great story with some awesome characters and she has delivered once again.

One week. No future. No past. No more.

Alexandria Charles Montague Collins is taking a fun vacation with her
Alina
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc

So I think I'm one of the very few people who can't really wrap her head around why people are nuts over this book. Don't get me wrong and don't hate me for what I'm about to write. I'm not saying that it's a bad book or anything. It was ok. The writing was great I just didn't liked the plot and couldn't connect with the characters.Maybe it's just not my cup of tea . Don't take my words for it just read it and maybe you'll enjoy it more than I did.

If you're not a very patient reader (li

CC
4.25 Stars

Alexandria “Alex” Charles Montague Collins is a wealthy southern girl reared to be a debutante. Raised in a controlling household, Alex went away to Stanford University escape Montague Manor and the avarice and demented views of her parents. Now, Alex has her sights on attending Columbia Law School. To celebrate the next phase in her life, Alex and her best friend vacation at a posh beach resort on the Pacific. During this week, she vows to live life to the fullest and to become her al
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Rendered Image

#Betrayal

I am huge Aleatha Romig fan ever since The Consequences Series. She has been one of those authors that I gravitate towards to ever since she made me fall in love with an unlikely hero in Tony Rawlings. Ms. Romig constantly surprises her readers with her wicked brain as she continually writes stories that pulls, shocks, and hooks readers like myself. Aleatha Romig is an evil genius!!! And in her newest release Betrayal, Ms. Romig delivere

• The Deal (Arranged Series #1)
  • Tell Me to Stop (Tell Me #1)
  • Pennies (Dollar, #1)
  • Merciless (Merciless, #1)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Possession (Explicitly Yours, #1)
  • The Pawn (Endgame, #1)
  • The Secret (Arranged Series #2)
  • The Bruce's Angel (The Highland Angels, #0.5)
  • Once a Myth (Goddess Isles, #1)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Husband (Betrothed #2)
  • Ruthless King (Mount Trilogy, #1)
  • Navy SEALs of Chance Creek Vol 1 & 2 (The SEALs of Chance Creek, #1-2)
  • Obsessed: The Complete Addiction Duet
  • Tangled Up in Ice (Tangled #1)
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana, USA. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Aleatha has raised three children with her high school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist ...more

Infidelity (5 books)
  • Cunning (Infidelity, #2)
  • Deception (Infidelity, #3)
  • Entrapment (Infidelity, #4)
  • Fidelity (Infidelity, #5)

News & Interviews

“The rules have changed.” 4 likes
“This man dominated every situation. He was a man who knew what he wanted and took it.” 4 likes