Start by marking “Beauties of the Beast (The Yellow Hoods, #4)” as Want to Read:
Beauties of the Beast (The Yellow Hoods, #4)

Beauties of the Beast

(The Yellow Hoods #4)

The Lady in Red’s revenge against the Piemans is nearly complete, and soon there will be no one to stop her. She’s ready for anything, except for the return of her long dead son. But is it really him?

Tee watches as the airships rain down fiery destruction. She adjusts the rocket-pack’s leather straps and glances over her shoulder. Her friends might never forgiv
Paperback, 1st edition, 300 pages
Published October 10th 2015 by ADZO Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Beauties of the Beast, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauties of the Beast

Start your review of Beauties of the Beast (The Yellow Hoods, #4)
Rachel (TheShadesofOrange)
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-copy
Series Video Review: https://youtu.be/WIhk4Z0TUFw

The fourth book in the Yellow Hoods series continues the storylines from the previous books, picking up immediately where the All the King's Men ended. At this point, I cannot speak much to the plot without heavily spoiling the revelations and events of the earlier books in the series.

By book four, the characters are all so well drawn and developed with strong personalities and intricate backstories. There are some fantastic moments within this novel. Th
Lorraine
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star, fantasy
The Yellow Hoods - Books 1-5

This clever mix of fairytales and steampunk is a wonderful and original, fast-paced series. Delightful for young(ish) readers and adults, albeit on different levels.

I spent the best part of two weeks in the company of Tee, her friends and family, and their rivals, and enjoyed every minute of it.

The plot and the sub-plots weave back and forth seamlessly, making an entertaining and riveting read that’s hard to put down. (How the author kept ever
Keeley
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-finished
That ending!
Dawn Hebert
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm amazed as to how he can manage to keep he can keep everything straight in his head as he writes it all down. The sheer volume of the different things going on with different characters in different places around the Eorth, all at the same time, is slightly flabbergasting. It takes great talent to be able to paint all the different tales and characters he has into one big story.

The series as a whole is beautifully written. The characters feel real, and their problems feel real, an
Maria Carvalho
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Adam Dreece delivers again with the latest installment in his remarkably entertaining Yellow Hoods series. Intrigue, action, and emotion all abound in this compelling tale of the continued battle between the Tub and the Fare - two secret societies locked in a complex battle of wills. As with the prior books in the series, there are generous doses of humor and wit to strike just the right balance against the darker, more intense elements of the story. Dreece has a way of making the reader care ab ...more
Tanya Dash
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Tanya by: the author
I love this book and the series very much, the author paints a very clear picture of how everything looks, feels and happens along the lives and situations of the characters.The book is descriptive and easily read that everything can be easily understood on multiple layers that are integrated in the story line.
EJ Roberts
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Quick disclaimer here, folks. As with many series, you need to start with book 1. In this case, that’s Along Came a Wolf. Start there and then you can come back to this one.

Tee has had to face a lot in a short amount of time. So much so, it almost broke her. However, with her friend by her side making sure Tee concentrated on what was most important, perhaps Tee will be okay in the end. Things are heating up around them as the Lady in Red begins her final moves.

Beauties o
Bonnie Dale Keck
Not kindle unlimited, got the trilogy {plus} set by whining at the writer that he wasn't on ku, sometimes that works, but only bother to do it if really want to read the book{s}. It worked for #4 and #5 too.

Do you remember any of the fairy tales or nursery rhymes you heard when you were little? How about Rub-a-dub-dub, Simple Simon, Chicken Little, Humpty Dumpty, or Santa Clause, Hansel and Gretel, Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Little Pigs, Rumpelstiltskin, Beauty and the Beast,
Christine
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Maybe you thought there weren't going to be new characters in the penultimate book. Maybe you thought you could stop updating your cast flow chart. Finally laminate it and put it up on the wall to use as a reference. Well put that frame back in the box. Dreece put in more people. Never fear, the delightful Tee, Elly, and Richy are still with us. As are many of the old favourites from previous installments. Plus all the backstabbing, plotting, and double-dealing we've come to expect from Dreece's ...more
Andrew Gelasco
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Continued awesomeness by Adam Dreece, as always, some great Easter eggs and references from various pop culture influences; I especially enjoyed the nods to Firefly/Serenity.
Nicole Kapteyn
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: canada
Good continuation to the Yellow Hoods series, taking the darker turn that the previous books promised but keeping the same sense of wonder and the element of almost childlike innocence. It has the charm and intelligence of the other books, and sets up what is sure to be a gripping fifth book.
Susan
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All our favorites are back with continuing adventures and new, important characters. Will they be good guys or bad guys. And an unexpected romance!! This books shows kids/YA/adults thwt you can accomplish more than you imagine. I highly recommend this book.
Nita
Sep 28, 2017
Alexandra
Mar 15, 2018

• The Walking Dead, Issue #12
  • The Star Wars (The Star Wars, #1)
  • Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #3
In 2014, I stopped my "hopefully one day" dream of becoming an author, stopped doing nothing with my writing, and kicked off my indie author life. Twenty-five years of doing nothing with my writing was enough, and after two medical events, I was filled with drive to change my life.

I've written the much loved young adult series, The Yellow Hoods, a world where steampunk and fairy tale meet.

I

The Yellow Hoods (6 books)
  • Along Came a Wolf (The Yellow Hoods, #1)
  • Breadcrumb Trail (The Yellow Hoods, #2)
  • Snappy and Dashing (A Yellow Hoods Companion Tale, #1, The Yellow Hoods, #2.5)
  • All the King's-Men (The Yellow Hoods, #3)
  • The Day the Sky Fell (The Yellow Hoods, #5)