Start by marking “Furious Rush (Furious Rush, #1)” as Want to Read:
Furious Rush (Furious Rush, #1)

Furious Rush (Furious Rush #1)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  2,820 Ratings  ·  580 Reviews
The first book in a new series by the #1 bestselling author of the Thoughtless novels...

Mackenzie Cox has a lot to prove. Daughter of a racing legend, she is eager to show the world that she has inherited her father's talent in the male-dominated sport of professional motorcycle racing. The last thing Kenzie needs is to be antagonized by her rival team's newest rider, Hayd
Published August 23rd 2016 by Forever

Christy
3-3.5 stars

photo EF2545CD-ABE0-4EB1-A0EE-1A4DB62D9BBA_zpsu1yotszb.jpg

Furious Rush is one of those books that left me feeling a little conflicted after reading. There were parts of this book I really loved, characters I adored, yet also some things that didn’t work for me. I love SC Stephen’s writing and when I saw she had a new book coming out, I jumped all over it. This is a story of forbidden love with some angst- right up my alley!

Mackenzie Cox’s life revolves around racing. It’s in her blood. As the daughter of a racing coach and legend, she has
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
3 I have conflicting emotions about this book Stars

photo 2851499-9516964086-suspi_zpsjfiguypr.gif

Some Spoilers

I am confused as to how I feel about this book. So I gave it a middle ground 3 star rating. The first half of the book was slow starting, and dragged a little, but when it got going I really started to enjoy it. Then I started getting really angry over things some of the secondary characters were doing. Then the ending made me want to bash my kindle in with a hammer.

photo tumblr_lxp26unjjn1r11y1eo1_500_zpsabd2zgir.gif

Sooooooo Yeahhhh like I said conflicting emotions. I loved H
Karen Mc
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Riding a race bike is an art—a thing that you do because you feel something inside.”~Valentino Rossi

Have you ever been to a NASCAR, Formula One, motocross, or other race where you’ve felt that power surge on the track…that buzz in the air? Have you ever raced a car or motorcycle on the track or road where you’ve felt that power gush behind the wheel? Have you been to or watched a race where your senses were heightened as they came to life?

Racing is the most sensory-driven sport where ALL of th
Romance
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An adrenaline rush from the start! Five checkered flags for the win.

I am blown away at how this author can transport the reader into the world she is writing about. I kid you not, I was on a bike chasing Kenzie and Hayden. I totally owned that track with them (and the the street too) because I'm that crazy of a stalker.

Furious Rush is a story that will consume you, you will not want to put this book down and you will fall head over freaking heels for Hayden Hayes. God, excuse me while I have a
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Furious Rush
Series: Standalone
Author: S.C. Stephens
Release date: August 23, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

When I saw that there was a book coming out set in the racing world, I was immediately drawn in and excited to check it out. I feel like this is a setting with untapped potential, you just don't see that many quality books about racers. The synopsis intrigued me-daughter of a racing legend goes head to head with a street racer on the track. Rivalry and compe
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Kindle

FURIOUS RUSH is a Contemporary Romance story about forbidden love, breaking the rules and racing! The protagonists, Kenzie and Hayden, belong to separate racing teams who are rivals and serious arch enemies making the possibility of the hero and heroine’s togetherness impossible! One thing is clear, each rider needs to win for their team. Despite this fact, it soon becomes clear that there’s hot chemistry between this couple and they find it almost impossible to fight their forbidden tempt
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

3.5 Stars

Mackenzie Cox is the good girl, the one that doesn't go against what her father wants and who isn't willing to blow her chance at becoming a great racer like he was. Hayden is the bad boy, the illegal street racer that laughs in the face of the official racing rules. When Hayden comes into Kenzie's world she isn't happy, and wants nothing to do with him.

The electricity they have while on the track can't be denied, though, and neither can
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3 Stars

I'm so disappointed with this story. It was one of my most anticipated books and I'm sad to say that I didn't enjoy it at all. What pissed me off was Mackenzie, she was so bad that I couldn't stand her. She treats Hayden so bad and he was sweet with her. This was my biggest problem.

The story has some potential but I was so irritated that I didn't care a lot. I read until 45% and then skipped most of the book only to see what would happen in the end.

ARC courtesy of publisher via Netgalle
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Kenzie was born into Motorcycle-Racing-Royalty.
Her dad used to be a huge star and this year is her first season as a professional racer too.

She's super excited; racing is her dream, it's in her blood. And it's also expected of her. She needs to win to save her dad's dying racing team.

Also in his first year of legal racing is Hayden.
He used to do those dangerous and highly illegal street races.
But now he's racing for Kenzie's dad's former best friend turned arch enemy Keith.

There are lots of rule
warhawke
Aug 18, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Racing lovers
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 1 in series
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

Mackenzie (Kenzie) Cox had racing in her blood. As the daugther of a legendary racer she had a lot of pressure in carrying the Cox name in her rookie year with her family owned Cox Racing team. But she was not the only rookie around and he came from her team's bitter rival.

Hayden Hayes risen up from obscurity into the professional racing world. Coming from an underground street racing, his name unfortunately came
C.D. Canaries: Furious Rush BR 8/23/16 55 36 Sep 27, 2016 05:37AM
Fifty Shades Supp...: August 2016 ~ BOTM ~ Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens 6 33 Aug 26, 2016 05:27PM
Bargain Basement: (25) Trade Paperbacks of Furious Rush 1 3 Aug 23, 2016 03:08PM
  • The One Real Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #1)
  • Close to You (Fusion, #2)
  • Unsuitable
  • Punk 57
  • Roman Crazy
  • The Debt
  • The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)
  • Split
  • Sugar Rush (Sugar Bowl, #2)
  • Out of Bounds (The Summer Games, #2)
  • Jacob's Ladder: Gabe (Jacob's Ladder, #1)
  • Stay (Bleeding Stars, #5)
  • Screwmates
  • Bet You Can't (Unlikely, #1)
  • Amped (Trent Brothers, #2)
  • Trex (Crash and Burn, #1)
  • Blown
  • Infini (Aerial Ethereal, #2)
S.C. Stephens is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who enjoys spending every free moment she has creating stories that are packed with emotion and heavy on romance.

Her debut novel, Thoughtless, an angst-filled love triangle charged with insurmountable passion and the unforgettable Kellan Kyle, took the literary world by storm. Amazed and surprised by the response to the release of
More about S.C. Stephens...

Furious Rush (2 books)
  • Dangerous Rush (Furious Rush, #2)