Start by marking “Furious Rush (Furious Rush, #1)” as Want to Read:
Furious Rush (Furious Rush, #1)

Furious Rush (Furious Rush #1)

3.68  ·  Rating Details ·  2,410 Ratings  ·  538 Reviews
Too fast, too furious-and way too hot to handle . . .

Mackenzie Cox has a lot to prove. Daughter of a racing legend, she is eager to show the world that she has inherited her father's talent in the male-dominated sport of professional motorcycle racing. The last thing Kenzie needs is to be antagonized by her rival team's newest rider, Hayden Hayes. Plucked from the world of
Published August 23rd 2016 by Forever

Christy
3-3.5 stars

photo EF2545CD-ABE0-4EB1-A0EE-1A4DB62D9BBA_zpsu1yotszb.jpg

Furious Rush is one of those books that left me feeling a little conflicted after reading. There were parts of this book I really loved, characters I adored, yet also some things that didn’t work for me. I love SC Stephen’s writing and when I saw she had a new book coming out, I jumped all over it. This is a story of forbidden love with some angst- right up my alley!

Mackenzie Cox’s life revolves around racing. It’s in her blood. As the daughter of a racing coach and legend, she has
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
3 I have conflicting emotions about this book Stars

photo 2851499-9516964086-suspi_zpsjfiguypr.gif

Some Spoilers

I am confused as to how I feel about this book. So I gave it a middle ground 3 star rating. The first half of the book was slow starting, and dragged a little, but when it got going I really started to enjoy it. Then I started getting really angry over things some of the secondary characters were doing. Then the ending made me want to bash my kindle in with a hammer.

photo tumblr_lxp26unjjn1r11y1eo1_500_zpsabd2zgir.gif

Sooooooo Yeahhhh like I said conflicting emotions. I loved H
Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog
"Riding a race bike is an art—a thing that you do because you feel something inside.”~Valentino Rossi

Have you ever been to a NASCAR, Formula One, motocross, or other race where you’ve felt that power surge on the track…that buzz in the air? Have you ever raced a car or motorcycle on the track or road where you’ve felt that power gush behind the wheel? Have you been to or watched a race where your senses were heightened as they came to life?

Racing is the most sensory-driven sport where ALL of th
Romance
Jul 27, 2016 Romance rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An adrenaline rush from the start! Five checkered flags for the win.

I am blown away at how this author can transport the reader into the world she is writing about. I kid you not, I was on a bike chasing Kenzie and Hayden. I totally owned that track with them (and the the street too) because I'm that crazy of a stalker.

Furious Rush is a story that will consume you, you will not want to put this book down and you will fall head over freaking heels for Hayden Hayes. God, excuse me while I have a
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Furious Rush
Series: Standalone
Author: S.C. Stephens
Release date: August 23, 2016
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

When I saw that there was a book coming out set in the racing world, I was immediately drawn in and excited to check it out. I feel like this is a setting with untapped potential, you just don't see that many quality books about racers. The synopsis intrigued me-daughter of a racing legend goes head to head with a street racer on the track. Rivalry and compe
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Kindle

FURIOUS RUSH is a Contemporary Romance story about forbidden love, breaking the rules and racing! The protagonists, Kenzie and Hayden, belong to separate racing teams who are rivals and serious arch enemies making the possibility of the hero and heroine’s togetherness impossible! One thing is clear, each rider needs to win for their team. Despite this fact, it soon becomes clear that there’s hot chemistry between this couple and they find it almost impossible to fight their forbidden tempt
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

3.5 Stars

Mackenzie Cox is the good girl, the one that doesn't go against what her father wants and who isn't willing to blow her chance at becoming a great racer like he was. Hayden is the bad boy, the illegal street racer that laughs in the face of the official racing rules. When Hayden comes into Kenzie's world she isn't happy, and wants nothing to do with him.

The electricity they have while on the track can't be denied, though, and neither can
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3 Stars

I'm so disappointed with this story. It was one of my most anticipated books and I'm sad to say that I didn't enjoy it at all. What pissed me off was Mackenzie, she was so bad that I couldn't stand her. She treats Hayden so bad and he was sweet with her. This was my biggest problem.

The story has some potential but I was so irritated that I didn't care a lot. I read until 45% and then skipped most of the book only to see what would happen in the end.

ARC courtesy of publisher via Netgalle
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Kenzie was born into Motorcycle-Racing-Royalty.
Her dad used to be a huge star and this year is her first season as a professional racer too.

She's super excited; racing is her dream, it's in her blood. And it's also expected of her. She needs to win to save her dad's dying racing team.

Also in his first year of legal racing is Hayden.
He used to do those dangerous and highly illegal street races.
But now he's racing for Kenzie's dad's former best friend turned arch enemy Keith.

There are lots of rule
warhawke
Aug 18, 2016 warhawke rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Racing lovers
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 1 in series
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

Mackenzie (Kenzie) Cox had racing in her blood. As the daugther of a legendary racer she had a lot of pressure in carrying the Cox name in her rookie year with her family owned Cox Racing team. But she was not the only rookie around and he came from her team's bitter rival.

Hayden Hayes risen up from obscurity into the professional racing world. Coming from an underground street racing, his name unfortunately came
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
3 Stars
 photo 152CAC7A-DF1B-465D-8937-F69F5BDE385D_zpsliwvszk1.jpg

I lurrrrrrrveeee race car reads, they're fast paced fun, sexy and there's just something animistic about it all.. Likewise I love SC Stephens writing so I jumped at the chance to read this.. But it wasn't what I was expecting..

What's it about?
This is basically about two racing teams who are enemies.. Yet the daughter of cox racing Mackenzie is the star, she needs to be the best to gain money to keep her fathers company afloat.

Hayden is her rival but he is arrogant, sexy and makes her
Dee Montoya
3 STARS

(ARC kindly provided by author )
(BR with Mel)

On your mark...
Get set...

photo 6BFBDA8F-9598-44DF-B33F-7CAA3C51445A_zpsztctsysf.jpg

Mackenzie Cox is practically royalty in the bike racing world. Racing is in her blood, is all she knows and loves. She is determined to make a name for her self, and make her father proud by placing high on the score boards, that are mainly dominated by men.

Hayden Hayes is a mystery rider. Known in the racing underworld as a ruthless and undefeated champion. Now he wants to go legit and conquer the tracks of the rea
MELISSA
Jul 08, 2016 MELISSA rated it really liked it
4.5 Race Me Or Chase Me Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Dee)

photo 7FD6F698-E1EB-4B74-8DC2-1D41E5076B2F_zpskawc5v5w.jpg

Mackenzie Cox is a 22 yr. old woman who lives in Southern California, in Oceanside. She is the daughter of racing legend Jordan Cox, & has been on motorcycles since she was three. She is the only one of her siblings that followed in her father's footsteps. Racing was in her blood, & was everything to her.

Kenzie is entering her first year of racing as a professional. She's finally competing instead of observing, & she
Beverly
The story begins with us meeting Mackenzie Cox, she is the daughter of a racing legend. Her whole life has been spent on the track and she has big dreams of making it in this business. Despite her company’s father suffering, she is still driven, focused and determined to fix things. Mackenzie is always the perfect daughter until a guy comes in and changes everything.

Hayden Hayes is everything she should avoid. He is dangerous and a racer for the rival team. He is daring and bold and he makes her
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5 Fast Paced, Tight Bends, and Hard Riding Stars!

ARC generously provided per publisher via NetGalley

I don’t know what it is about those men that S.C. Stephens creates. She has such a unique ability to introduce a lovable bad boy whose actions are often wrong, whose past is broken, but whose heart is open. I think we all fell hard for the broken rock-star, Kellen Kyle, Well now Hayden Hayes is just the latest in sexy, yet sweet book boyfriends who will steal hearts and blush cheeks.

Furious Rush i
Vaneesha
Aug 22, 2016 Vaneesha rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I honestly don't want to waste any more time on this book. S.C. Stephens has never been an author whose stories I enjoy. The Thoughtless series had me 50 shades of fucked up (and not in a good way). But as I've said before: I'm finnicky. I know plenty of people loved those books, so if you're not a fussy little bitch like yours truly, you'll probably really like Furious Rush.

The premise of this story hinges on a Capulet-Montague style family enmity between racing team rivals Benneti and Cox. Ba
Beatrice Masaluñga
Mar 16, 2016 Beatrice Masaluñga rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, new-adult
Full review posted: Blog Tour: Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens - Review + Playlist

Thank you Forever / Grand Central Publishing for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Pressure is on for Mackenzie / Kenzie Cox in the world of motorcycle racing especially she’s a daughter of a racing legend. For years, she trained hard to meet her father’s expectations and continue his legacy. She remained focus and doesn’t let her emotions take over when her perfectionist father makes her feel her ef
(Source: I received a finished paperback copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Little Brown Book Group.)

This was an adult contemporary romance, about a couple who raced motorcycles.

Kenzie was quite a fierce character, and she really hated it when people called her by anything other than her name! I thought her father was really harsh on her though, so it was good when she finally stood up to him.

The storyline in this was mostly related to the motorbike racing, and the r
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Indefinitely Paused at 40%

Le sigh.
Just not my cuppa. Perhaps it will get better in the last half, but I just don't have it in me to push myself to finish it.

ARC courtesy of publisher
Loyda
FULL REVIEW SOON....
3.5 STARS FOR ME UGH it was so good and then wtf happened?! ....need to gather thought on this one....

Ready for some heart bumping racing wohoo

Covergasm!! In love with this cover and omg Eekk I just got my ARC wohoo ❤❤❤

~~~~~BLURB~~~~~

For Mackenzie Cox, racing motorcycles is in her blood. Born into a family legacy, she's determined to stand out her rookie year. But her family rival's newest racing prodigy--the exceedingly arrogant, outrageously attractive Hayden Hayes--keeps d
FMABookReviews
❝We were a tragedy waiting to happen.❞

Complete with lies, deception, and mystery, 'Furious Rush' is a forbidden love story, between two young adults who are in the middle of two warring families.

Mackenzie Cox is the only legacy to the failing Cox Racing organization. As a female racer in a male dominated sport, she was bred to be a winner. Which will be necessary if she is to save her father's financially ailing business. The last thing Mackenzie needs is a distraction from her goal. Especi
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

I’ll be honest the main reason I picked this book up was because of the cover. If you put a hot guy on a bike, you can bet that I’ll read it. But unfortunately for me, the inside of the book wasn’t as great as the cover.

If you haven’t guessed already, this book is centered around motorcycles. The heroine, Kenzie is a token girl in a male-dominated sport but she is doing her best to live up to her family’s legacy. While I liked the premise of this story, I think the flop for me came with the he
T's Book ~ Tanja
Jul 21, 2016 T's Book ~ Tanja rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Mackenzie is a girl doing her best to please her father and keep the family business alive. She is dealing with silly rules that stem from a long rivalry between her father and a former friend/business partner. Kenzie is caught up in all the drama, and she’s finding it hard to stay focused on her own goals and wants. That is, until she meets a new rider in town. He has shown up and shown out in the best possible ways; bringing with him a charged kind of chemistry that brings out the best and wor ...more
Jean
Aug 24, 2016 Jean rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jumped all over this one because ya know, it's S.C. Stephens, and no one has really come close the to feelings she evoked in me with the Thoughtless Series.  I was expecting the same with this book.

However, this book moved at a little bit of a different pace.  I loved the premise, Kenzie is a motorcycle racer and trying to make it big in a man's world......a world where her father was one time a top player.

Working for her father whose business is suffering, Kenzie has a strong amount of pressu
Ellen at Book Bellas
3.5 Stars

I LOVED the premise of this book: a female motorcycle racer named Kenzie who races professionally. Her father was a legendary racer, and Kenzie is trying to carry on the family name. The racing scenes are fascinating and the story is very fast-paced. The author gives us an intimate, behind-the-scenes look into the highly competitive world of motorcycle racing.

Racing is literally in Kenzie’s blood. She is under tremendous pressure to succeed and her father is not her biggest fan. Hayd
Amy
Jul 28, 2016 Amy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2, this just wasn't for me, Stars

When I first heard about this book, I couldn’t wait to read it. I loved the synopsis and how unique it sounded. I think this book had a lot of potential and started off really great. I was really intrigued by the story and couldn’t wait to find out more.

I really, really, really wanted to like this book. But, sadly my excitement for it did not last very long. By 17% or so, I was just over it and this is why: Kenzie…She has to be one of the most unlikable character
Grace
Jul 18, 2016 Grace rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An adrenaline filled ride to the finish, one with unfulfilled expectations, sabotage, family history, and breaking the rules for the right reasons.

The bones of this story are good. I loved the idea of a female racer, who has to live up to the achievements her father set in the sport, and that she becomes the key rider who can save or ruin the family business, Cox Racing. I also loved that there was this new guy, Hayden, with a whole lot of baggage, which pushed her to excel.

The racing element, b
Lisa
Oct 04, 2016 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Furious Rush is a perfect book for readers who loved K Bromberg's Driven series and Samantha Towle's Revved.

I was looking for an H to rival his royal hotness, Kellan....SC Stephens well loved, swoon worthy H from the Thoughtless series.....and Hayden Hayes fits the bill but probably misses taking the crown by a bit. They're big shoes to fill.

Told solely in the heroines POV and centred around two duelling bike racing teams, this is a modern twist on Romeo and Juliet....where our heroine, Kenzie'
Heather
My Hayden Hayes
description

It's rare that an author makes the sexy, smoldering bad boy a BLONDE but S.C. Stephens does it. She does it well. She did it with Kellan Kyle and now Hayden Hayes. And I have never wanted a blonde more than I want Hayden freakin Hayes! I mean, you know, if he was real.

I love the way this author brings a slow burn to the relationships she writes about. I love the stares across the room or knees barely touching under a table. Its obvious I loved Hayden but I also loved Kenzie. I di
Elle ✦ Pretty Little Books ✦
Release Date: August 23, 2016
Genre: New Adult Romance + Sports/Racing

:: 4.5 Pretty Little Stars ::

Furious Rush is the newest book by the popular and beloved S.C. Stephens. Given how much readers adore her stories, I find it easy to see why this is true. It's because she brings her characters to life within these stories allowing readers to feel instantly connected to them like no other. The chemistry that these two main characters together oozes through the pages (one of my favorite qualit
C.D. Canaries: Furious Rush BR 8/23/16 55 36 Sep 27, 2016 05:37AM
Fifty Shades Supp...: August 2016 ~ BOTM ~ Furious Rush by S.C. Stephens 6 33 Aug 26, 2016 05:27PM
Bargain Basement: (25) Trade Paperbacks of Furious Rush 1 3 Aug 23, 2016 03:08PM
  • The One Real Thing (Hart's Boardwalk, #1)
  • Close to You (Fusion, #2)
  • Unsuitable
  • Punk 57
  • Roman Crazy
  • The Debt
  • The Cad and the Co-Ed (Rugby, #3)
  • Split
  • Sugar Rush (Sugar Bowl, #2)
  • Out of Bounds (The Summer Games, #2)
  • Untitled (Jacob's Ladder, #1)
  • Stay (Bleeding Stars, #5)
  • Screwmates
  • Bet You Can't (Unlikely, #1)
  • Amped (Trent Brothers, #2)
  • Trex (Crash and Burn, #1)
  • Blown
  • Infini (Aerial Ethereal, #2)
S.C. Stephens is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who enjoys spending every free moment she has creating stories that are packed with emotion and heavy on romance.

Her debut novel, Thoughtless, an angst-filled love triangle charged with insurmountable passion and the unforgettable Kellan Kyle, took the literary world by storm. Amazed and surprised by the response to the release of
More about S.C. Stephens...

Furious Rush (2 books)
  • Dangerous Rush (Furious Rush, #2)