Start by marking “Wicked Fall (The Wicked Horse, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Fall (The Wicked Horse, #1)

Wicked Fall

(The Wicked Horse #1)

Never in your wildest dreams could you begin to imagine all the filthy and depraved things that go on inside The Wicked Horse. Step inside and Woolf Jennings will make every one of your dirty fantasies come true.

He’s covered in a facade of deception. An enticing blend of multi-millionaire and hot-as-hell Wyoming rancher, those that think they know Woolf Jennings admire his
Audible Audio, Audiobook
Published July 28th 2015 by Big Dog Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Fall, please sign up.
Sawyer Bennett Yes! This book, and all books in the series, can be read as standalones.
Alayna yes it is called Shaken, Not Stirred (Last Call #5)

Cocktails and Books
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

WICKED FALL is a delicious story filled with explosive chemistry, kink and unforgettable characters. I am always excited to read a new book by Sawyer Bennett and when I read WICKED FALL, I was not disappointed. This book delivers it all. It is an erotic story, but not a story about BDSM; it’s about kinky sex in a world where anything goes. Even though there is a lot of sex, there is also an intriguing story.

Callie Hayes is the governor’s d
Kathleen
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Release date 7/28/2015
Story Rating ~ 4.5 Stars
Hero Rating ~ 5 – SEXY I WANT HIM STARS!
Heroine Rating ~ 4.5 Stars
Romance Rating ~ 4 Stars
Heat Level ~ 5 - SCORCHING STARS!
Ending ~ 5 Stars
Overall Rating ~ 5 - I LOVED EVERY KINKY MOMENT STARS!

What I’d like to know is WHY I have not read this authors books before now! I LOVED WICKED FALL! This is exactly what I crave in my romances. HOT, SEXY, EROTIC with a hero I’d LOVE to sink my teeth into.

The story line hooked me in right away. There is something
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Kim Bailey
LIVE - http://amzn.to/1L0bqNv

FOUR POINT FIVE STARS

Wicked Fall is a naughty, fun adventure with a lot of steam. I’ve only experienced Ms. Bennett’s writing through her Cold Fury series which are about hot hockey players. When I saw she had a new series coming out I decided to give it a try. I didn’t read the blurb so I was in for a fun surprise when I discovered this one was about sexy-times.

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy.
Woolf Jennings hits the G-spot as an alpha male. He’s a possessive, rich pl
Mysza
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*** 3,75 stars ***

Woolf and Callie have known each other since forever, they grew up together, he was her big brother's best friend, she was always his best friend's sweet little sister. She had a crush on him, he was attracted to her but could never go that way. When Callie finally makes a move on Woolf, he rejects her, after that, they go separate ways.

Few years pass and Callie is back home after breaking off her engagement. They see each other again in Woolf's night club, The Wicked Horse an
Pam
3 “Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy”. stars

In the Wicked Horse you will find The Silo, a fantasy sex club where sky's the limit ...
Want to have a romantic seduction by a stranger? I’ll make it happen.

Want to get fucked by three well-hung cowboys? I’ll make that happen too.

Want to do it all while being watched? Easy as fucking pie.

Callie is the one that got away, "The Fantasy That Could Never Be", a Governor's daughter who is tired of being good and oh so ready to be bad... She wants to make he
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.5 Wicked Stars

ARC provided per publisher via NetGalley in exchange for honest exchange

I am so pleased that my first time reading Sawyer Bennett was met with a read full of pure heat and passion that set the stage for a series that is going to be amazing!

Wicked Fall is not your typical BDSM type of erotic read as the characters have much more development with old emotions established during childhood. Callie Hayes and Woolf Jennings grew up together. Entrenched in the upper society of the Midwe
Dali
#FREE (08/01/2016 - 09/12/2016)
Amazon: https://amzn.com/B00YGD337Y
B&N: http://goo.gl/m92sBR
iBooks: https://goo.gl/1JLTQo
Google Play: https://goo.gl/wQJtUq
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1WbdtCk

Wicked Fall is a wickedly decadent, sultry and provocative story about lust and love.

On the outside Woolf Jennings is the deliciously attractive CEO-rancher who runs his family’s conglomerate. But underneath the designer Stetson lives a man with dark, lascivious desires and means not only to fulfill them bu
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
♦ ETA: Kindle freebie...8/3/16 ♦

3.5 ★'s

Yes, yes, yes...I'll admit to wanting to read this book just because the hot cowboy opened up his own sex club. I could just imagine all the juicy drama that would enfold.

So imagine my surprise when that didn't happen! Not only that but the H/h have known each other for a while and been secretly pining for each other for years! Naturally, once Callie comes back to town, there is no waiting around.

The dichotomy is Woolf (yes, with two o's!) and he is str
Eda**
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

** 2-2.5 “I'm going to hell” STARS **

“She’s all sunshine and sweet lemonade. I’m like a thunderstorm and will roll right over her, ruining everything she is.”
~ WOOLF

description

The disappointment is big with this one.

The story, the romance, the sex... None of it worked for me.

Everything just felt...off.

I would have ranted about all the ridiculousness and awkward scenes...but nah, I don't feel like it.

Let's just say that I probably won't be “enjoying” (*snort*) the rest of the series...

description

Woolf Jennings i
Kim Bailey
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Kim by: Amy | Foxy Blogs
4 Stars

The title is spot on, this book is Completely Wicked!

Looking for a hot summer read? Wicked Fall really hit the spot for me. Was it the idea of a hot Sex Club, the voyeurism, exhibitionism, or kinky group sex? Sure ... all of those things made for a tantalizing read, but for me the icing on the cake was the lead male, Woolf Jennings.

Woolf. He is one seriously sexy, dirty talking cowboy. Every time he opened his mouth, I was a puddle on the floor.

Woolf's obsession with Callie Hayes is tot
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
4 "Sign me up for a Membership" Stars

photo Wicked Horse_zps97m65wwh.jpg

Fun, Flirty, Sexy......this book had me grinning from ear to ear for the entire time.

Woolf Jennings is a sexy, rich cowboy from Wyoming. He likes sex and enjoys the kinky side. He is opening a fantasy sex club, The Wicked Horse, with his sexy partner, Bridger Payne, who likes things a little darker (I cannot wait till his book comes out). They are the best of friends and have always had each other's back.

Callie Hayes is the girl who is too good, too innoc
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
DNF at 45%

I sorry. Clearly I'm in the minority once again but I just couldn't get into this one. There was zero chemistry between the H/h and when that didn't change at almost halfway, I knew it was time to throw in the towel. The hero had all the makings of someone I'd usually pant over, but he was just meh for me. His constant berating himself for his kinky desires and belief that he'd sully the sweet Callie Hayes was a real turn off. The man owns a sex club for goodness sake, you'd think he'd
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3 'The Silo' Stars!

Yep. This happenned. I adore Sawyer Bennet but I am sorry to say this is not my favorite book by hers. Yes, it was hot and kinky, for sure! But only that. In other words, the writing was still good and there were a lot of sexy times (maybe too many) but I missed having a connection with the characters and I also missed more emotions involved in this (I did not feel the love, at all!).

So yeah, I am rating Wicked Fall with 3 STARS because I still love Sawyer's wrting and the wom
Lyndy Ann ♫
We were introduced to Woolf Jennings in Shaken, Not Stirred he is Tenn's brother. Woolf runs the family business empire and Double J ranch but he has a secret The Wicked Horse a nightclub step deeper inside and Woolf will make all your dirty sexual fantasies come true.

Callie Hayes has come back home to Wyoming after leaving her fiancé and dull life behind in Conneticut. She's having fun at The Wicked Horse but in the crowd is Woolf Jennings her big brother's old childhood best friend and her lif
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 94cd9c0afd3e515f93f621d4c44111_zpstkt8oq15.gif

Wicked Fall by Sawyer Bennett was wickedly sexy and sinful!!!! Ms. Bennett seriously wrote one wickedly sexy erotic BDSM book that hooked me right off the opening pages. Seriously, I could not put this book down and how could you when every page was dripping with scorching hot scenes and chemistry between Woolfe Jennings and Callie Hayes.

#WickedFall

Wicked Fall was naughty, dirty, sexy and scorching hot!!!! Ms. Bennett has written one deliciously wi
Beverly
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holy hotness, Sawyer Bennett blew me out of the water. I am a HUGE fan of Sawyer Bennett and was so excited when I won this ARC. At the time I had no idea what it was about, but Sawyer is one of those authors I will read all her books so I went in blind.

Well, I was in for quite a surprise. We first meet Woolf and he is wealthy, successful business man, but he keeps a side of him private. He doesn't share the fact that he owns and operates an underground sex club with his best friend.

Callie is ju
Jayme
I read a few books of Sawyer Bennett, but this is totally something else. Make sure that this is different than her other books. This time the plot is not so important, it's more based on dirty and steamy scenes. "...the most sensuous, erotic, naughty and sinful thing ever." Yes definitely, it is.

About the plot: Woolf Jennings, he has everything, he is rich Wyoming rancher, and just fulfilled his dirty desire to open a club where no matter what your sexual fantasy are, you can satisfy it there
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Okay, so let’s bring you up to speed. Wolfe Jennings is first introduced in Shaken, Not Stirred – the brother to biker, Tenn Jennings and heir to the cattle empire.

Wolfe is good at ranching, he enjoys it, but it is not his dream. Bogged down by the idea of running the empire his family built, envious of his brother tinkering with bikes instead of sitting behind a desk, Wolfe decides to follow his desires, building a world of his own. A world of debauchery set on the outskirts of his property. Th
Joëlle
Update June 2nd 2016 : If you haven't read this one yet ... it's now ON SALE on Amazon US !!!

********************************************

A few weeks ago I read the second book ‘Wicked Lust’ in this series and loved it. I hadn’t read many books from this author yet and when lovely Astrid suggested to do a Buddy Read we picked this book ‘Wicked Fall’. It was my first BR and I enjoyed it! Thanks, hon! XO

I always thought that Beauty & The Beast was my favorite story but after this one I think I
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

Holy HOTTNESS this book it super HOT An I luvd it ;)

Wolff Jennings own JennCo an Double J with his bro but he is the 1 who runs things so his bro can do what he luvs 2 do an Wolff wants some of that 2 he is fed up running the company but he would do it 4 his bro but when his bf Bridger an Wolff get 2 set up there own nightclub but with a sex club behind it they both have a kinky side an want 2 have a place 2 go wher
Auntee
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the author; fans of erotic romance
I'm a big fan of Sawyer Bennett's books, so I jumped at the chance to read the first book in her new (erotic) series. But BDSM and a sex club and all the kink that would go with it? Ugh. I'm a little kinked out right now (with Grey and all that), but it is SB (a really good writer)...so I guess I could take one (more book) for the team. Just how far down the kinky path did she go?

I'm happy to say, not too far. No overt bdsm stuff, thank god. This book was plenty hot, don't get me wrong, but a lo
Sabrina
It's LIVE!
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1fi1aCI
B&N: http://goo.gl/m92sBR
iBooks: https://goo.gl/Lt0e7m
Google Play: https://goo.gl/wQJtUq
Audible: http://goo.gl/IDejlC

This is the type of book you read one-handed

Woolf Jennings took over his family's cattle and oil business after the death of his father. His real passion, though, is his nightclub, The Wicked Horse, which is actually a front for The Silo. The private sex club is Woolf's pride and joy that he runs with his best friend. He will make
Alice
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

3.5 stars!

Woolf Jennings and Callie Hayes have known each other for years. Even though there has been something between them for long, Woolf has always tried to maintain their relationship as friendly as possible. She is sweet and innocent, he is kinky and sinful. Now, their lives have taken different paths and Callie is living in a different city.

Woolf took over his family business and in addition, he found, with his best friend Ridger, a night club, the Wicked Horse. What people don't know i
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This was awesome. AWESOME! I was hooked from the prologue and couldn't put it down. It hit on everything I love: great story, interesting characters, a little bit of drama and humor and a whole lot of sexy. Seriously hot read! Loved this!

I loved both Woolf and Callie. He was super interesting and so sexy. Callie is a bit naive but it was fun watching her come out of her shell and figure out who she wants to be. They've got a great history together, a nice push and pull happening. Fantastic chemi
TeriLyn
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc

**Wicked Fall generously provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

Releases July 28th!

2 "...my heart might be starting a journey..." Stars

Wicked Fall comes as my first book by Sawyer Bennett. While the story of Woolf Jennings and Callie Hayes fell a little flat for me, I look forward to works from this author. The writing in this book is what kept focuses until the end. It's written from both characters points of view in a very easy, conversational tone.

Unfortun
Melanie (mells_view)
This book is well written and sexy, but it’s just not really my cup of tea plot wise. If you like country boys and kinky sex, then this book and series will probably appeal to you. It’s just not for me. 🤷🏽♀ ...more
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4.25 Smokin Hot Stars!

Well... I was totally enthralled with Woolf's & Callie's story...
it was a bit slow coming out of the gate...but once it got going, and Woolf got over the fact that Callie's not the innocent he once thought...

Still he has to be careful, Callie is the Governors daughter, and he has a
secret sex club called "The Silo" yeah Woolf and his partner Bridger will make all your dirty kinky fantasies come true! Including Callie's!

Oh and Wow...this is not
the Sawyer Bennett I'm us
Ally
Jun 16, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Little red Corvette

little red

Let's just get a couple of things outta the way right now:
A) Bridger, the heroes bestest of friends, drives a Corvette. WTH? They still make those things? Like don't get me wrong, but it seems so damned cheesy.
B) Enough with the super cheesy thoughts to himself like "hehehe because I'm kinky like that" because what he ends up being is a little on the vanilla side with some nuts, cream, and chocolate sauce and that is about it. Anyhoo, now that that is out of the way...

Series:
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
LOVED MUST CLICK 5 stars #cantstopthinkingaboutthisone

Wicked Fall (The Wicked Horse #1) by Sawyer Bennett
5 stars

Readers were first introduced to Woolf Jennings in Shaken, Not Stirred (Last Call #5) http://amzn.to/1HuJ9ut as he is Tenn’s brother.
Woolf runs the Jenning’s family business empire JennCo and Double J Ranch but he has a secret… The Wicked Horse a nightclub… a nightclub that is a facade for a sex club and as the blurb says …
Never in your wildest dreams could you b
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
2.5 "I'm sorry" star

It was really hard for me to review Wicked Fall because i was hoping to never see the day when I would not like a book by Sawyer Bennett and yet it happened.

What don't work here were both Callie and Wolff. I don't know if their story was too quick but I never felt a connection. They know each other for a long time before what is happening in the book and years after they were apart they are both still very much attached.

Wolff wanted to keep his distance with Callie because of

• Collared by the Cowboy (Bad Boys Western Romance #5)
  • Bared (Club Sin, #2)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • Hard Ride #3: A Novel in Three Parts (Ready to Ride #4c)
  • Rush (White Lace, #1)
  • Shameless (Black Brothers Trilogy Book 3)
  • Double Her Fantasy (Double Seduction #1)
  • Complicated Creatures: Part Two: Hell or High Water
  • Red Handed (Benediction, #2)
  • Play Me Hard (Play Me, #3)
  • Journey To Fortune (Power Surge: The Billionaire Club, #4)
  • Impact (Buckin' Bull Riders, #1)
  • Love is a Battlefield (DreamMakers #2)
  • Addicted (Club Destiny, #2.5)
  • The Cowboy's Kink (The Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
  • Captivated
  • Playing with Seduction (The Players Club, #3)
  • Breaking Brent (Roped, #2)
Since the release of her debut contemporary romance novel, Off Sides, in January 2013, Sawyer Bennett has released multiple books, many of which have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists.

A reformed trial lawyer from North Carolina, Sawyer uses real life experience to create relatable, sexy stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From new adult

The Wicked Horse (5 books)
  • Wicked Lust (The Wicked Horse, #2)
  • Wicked Need (The Wicked Horse, #3)
  • Wicked Ride (The Wicked Horse, #4)
  • Wicked Bond (The Wicked Horse, #5)
“Dude… my money is on Callie. I think her sunshine is going to banish your thunderstorm in like a nanosecond.” 2 likes
“At thirty-four, Tenn is older than me by two years and should rightly be JennCo’s CEO, but he doesn’t want any part of it. He’s happy living his quiet existence clear across the country with his wife, Casey, their three-month-old daughter, Bree and his daughter by another marriage, Zoe.” 1 likes