Start by marking “Grit (King's Harlots MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Grit (King's Harlots MC, #1)

Grit

(King's Harlots #1)

"An unexpected evil brings both the MC and Military world together in this brand new series by J.M. Walker"

He refuses to fall in love.
He was born alone and he will die alone. Or, at least he thought so until now.
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Grit, please sign up.
J.M. Walker Some time in March. I don't have a release date yet but Grit is with my editor as we speak.
J.M. Walker March. I don't have a date yet because I suck. Haha. But it's with my editor now so very soon!

Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
What I like in a lead man is a true alpha. Possessive. Domineering in the bedroom. Generous (with orgasms). Protective. A sizeable manhood. Compassionate.

That's exactly what you get from Angel in this book. And what makes him even better? He isn't an overbearing arsehat who uses other women or plays games just to make Jay jealous.No. He's straight along the line with what he wants and there is no messing about .

"Oh, I would have her. And I would fucking make her break."

Jay is a strong woman who hides.
Pam
As soon as he touched me, I would break. As soon as he kissed me, I would crash. And as soon as he loved me, I would shatter.

This was a me vs. the book kinda deal, mainly due to my love hate with the heroine. She is the president of an all female MC, and while she has the control of everything around her she just wants someone to take it from her behind closed doors. Usually I gobble these kind of stories up, when you have such a "strong" female, assumptions and expectations are set,/>
Christina
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars - 3 Flames

Holy Mother of "why the hell has this ended?" Batman!!! I'm hooked I tell you. H.O.O.K.E.D. In fact, I was hooked from the first Chapter. That's right, the very first one, and it's extremely hard to get me sucked in THAT early.

I have to get a few things off my chest before I begin my review. First, what a freaking PERFECT combination! MC and Military, brilliant. Two bad asses that not only compliment each other, but make each other stronger. Now that's what I'm tal
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm

This book is full of grit, tension, drama, suspense and hot, hot, hot men and women. An all-female motorcycle club led by Genevieve Gold, aka Jay, shows team effort, cunning attitude and sisterly love exist, without having to rely on the male testosterone. Meanwhile, an Alpha male dominates a group of Navy Seals, pledged to protect and uphold the citizens' welfare. News about missing daughters, girls, teens spread like wildfire and both teams - The King's Harlots (all-female
Pam Nelson
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: _finished-2016
3.75 Grit Stars

I have never been on the fence about a star rating before; Am I a 3 or a 4 I am leaning closer to a 4. I went in completely blind like I tend to do. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

Jay started out as a kick butt kind of chick, leader of the MC. I loved that, and then I felt like she was becoming weak as the story progressed but she came back with a vengeance.

Angel he has my heart, he was what everyone calls “alpha” male to be sure. No way around that, he
Libby Harrison

Beware of Spoilers!

Star Ratings:
Heroine (Genevieve): 2/5
Hero (Angel): 1/5
Plot: 2/5
Grovel: H made h beg (and not just for sex) and I will never forgive him, or her, for it because she did whatever he wanted her to do
Cheating: none
HEA: yes
Triggers: none

Average score: 2/5

Best Lines: “I was the creator of my own story, and no man was going to change that.”

Worst Lines: H to h:“I told you I would make you fall for me.” Yeah but what I didn’t know was that you were going to make her beg for everything

Personal Review:
I had such high expectations with this book because the blurb was intriguing but every single sentence I read increased my hatred toweverything
Personalh:“Inone
AverageSpoilers!
Starhttps://romanticcynicblog.wordpress.c...
Beware
Tiffany
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars
5 Flames

The story is one of the hottest I've read this year! Jay and Angel's chemistry is amazing and leaves you wanting more, but you may need to take a cold shower. (no, seriously...it's HOT)

Jay, is the president of the Kings Harlots. An all female MC. Jay is constantly trying to prove herself worthy. She grow up around her father's MC and later dated the VP of that club. (It was a very bad relationship) When that relationship ended, Jay built walls around
Zuray yaruz7
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: military, arc
Grit photo 1459553374844_zpsdy5qmn2q.jpg

Loved this idea of MC meets Military it totally works! The chemistry between Angel & Jay was hot from the very beginning. He brought her softer loving side that was hidden well inside and she awakened in him the alpha inside of him that had been dormant. This is such a great start for this series it really was I great read the author did an amazing job creating anticipation for what's to come in this series with the story because I have a lot of unanswered questions and with the secondary
RCK
Aug 06, 2016 added it
Shelves: not-for-me
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
2.75 Stars
The struggle was real with this one. I do my absolute best to finish what I start, so I soldiered through this book (no pun intended). However, once I finished the book I still didn’t get much closure. Now that I’ve read the book, I’ve looked through a few of the other reviews. Typically, with ARCs I go in blind so my review is all my own. There was no chance of that happening in this case. Apparently, I’m experiencing a serious case of “IT MUST BE ME”. I didn’t hate the book; I just fee
Dawn
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Bananas!!! This book had me from page one! I could not put it down (seriously… one day I wanted to leave work early just so I could keep reading!!)

The alpha male meets the alpha female, who will break who?? The chemistry between these two is explosive like ON FIRE, will he break her… will she let him??

Jay is the beautiful headstrong president of The King’s Harlots, an all-female motorcycle club. She is completely bad-ass; she proves time and time again that she is a
sara j
Dec 29, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNF..

at...

20%...

very insta love....hero and heroine characters I feel like WHAT THE HELL....

not my type of thing really.....loose interest so soon
Meka Weaver
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Meka by: facebook
5 stars
4 flames

"He refuses to fall in love.
He was born alone and he will die alone. Or, at least he thought so until now.
Vice-One is all he knows. His squad. His brothers. The men he spends every day protecting. He is empty and only one person can fill this void. This darkness.
Meanwhile, Genevieve Gold makes it clear he should stay away when she is everything he craves.

She is lost.
Her heart has been ripped out; stomped on...crushed into tiny pieces, leaving only a gaping hole behind.
King
Rough Draft Book Blog
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Grit by J.M. Walker
Angel & Jay
MC & MILITARY - PERFECT
4.5 STARS

This is a story full of emotion, angst, and of course tons of grit. There are multiple stories going on with one common denominator, find out who's taking the girls! It has a plethora of suspense, a surplus of humor, and ample sex appeal.

Angel is a Vice-One team leader and if he's not on an assignment with his "brothers", you can find him with his construction company helping to repair the King's Harlot's MC building. He's/>MC
Monica Stillman
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy Cow!!! What the heck was that....only one of the best books I've read recently!!! I was easily sucked into the life of Jay and Angel. Jay is the President of an all-girl MC and Angel is a Navy Seal with a construction business as a side job. Both of their lives are very different, yet their lives are very interconnected and have the same goals in mind. I was sitting on the edge of my seat and was very tempted many times to skip ahead to find out the outcome. I loved the characters and want ...more
Claudine Van
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!!
Amy Davies
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read by J. M. Walker and I loved it. I love MC books, and this book isn't you're typical MC book. No this is an all ladies MC story.

You meet Jay, the feisty female president. Her MC sister are her life. With her blood sister missing along with numerous of of other girls. Jay makes it her mission to find them.
She meets Angel one day and the sexy military man digs deep inside her. He gets under her skin. Demanding and commanding her in and outside the bedroom, but i
Shay
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2016
"We were the first female motorcycle club in the country. That's right. An all-woman MC. Born and raised into the lifestyle, I grew up around bikers. These ladies were my family. My best friends. My sisters."

Genevieve AKA Jay, is the president of the Kings Harlots. She is downright one of the most kick-ass sassy heroines that I have had the pleasure to read. She has alot to prove, not just to her sisters and family but to herself and the world. That is alot of pressure and control to
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
This was the first book I have read from this Author and has totally blown my mind!

I haven't read many MC books and I think this was a great opportunity to get myself into the hype where there are not only motorcycles, guns, and hunks but kick ass heroines and a plot so twisted you just have to keep reading.
My first surprise was to find the lead character to be a female, I guess I was expecting the stereotypical alpha male to be running the show here, and Oh boy was Jay a firecracke
Carla
Apr 05, 2016 rated it liked it
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

In this new series, J.M. Walker offers the reader a different take on the typical MC read. The King's Harlots MC is an all female club, and the president is a woman named Genevieve aka "Jay". She grew up in the "life" and started her own club because she got sick of women always being viewed as weak and treated like second class citizens. The women who belong to her club are her family, and
Amanda Allen
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book!!! J.M. Walker knocks it out of the park AGAIN! When an all girl motorcycle club meets a group of sizzling Navy Seals, the steam is intense. This book captures you from the beginning and you are more than happy to go on the ride. Jay tries to fight the attraction she feels for Angel but he's determined to get what he wants. Her. She is reluctant to allow anyone but her sisters but the heart wants what it wants. I highly recommend this book for any and all readers especially if yo ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC received

My 4 Stars if for Angel.
I enjoyed this book, but Jay just annoyed me. She was suppose to be this strong MC president of a Womens Motorcycle Club, but just felt to me like she had no control.
She was a bad ass president but she let things slide, where in a normal MC club members wouldn't be able to get away with anything
For me she was too soft on Meeka, wanted her to show more force.

But all in all it was a good story. Loved Angel and his Vice-1
Sheri Bishop
Apr 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow, that was one of the most intense books I've read. Military meets MC and the MC is all female. Yup, you guessed right --- FIREWORKS!! Jay and Angel are hot hot hot together!! So strong separately but they are solid steel together, if they could just get past the fact that neither of them ever wanted to fall in love.

P.S. Please tell me Max and Dale get their own book!! Pretty please!!
Mandy Saial
Grit ( King's Harlot MC book # 1 ) - J. M. Walker ( 5 Stars )

The High Voltage Start to this Series will Blow Your Mind !!!

My amazon Review link Below .......

Donna Midgley
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book that I’ve ever read from this author and my first impression was a very positive one. Angel is a Navy Seal and has seen a lot of stuff. Jay is president of a female MC club and a complete badass. They are really great characters and the book was very easily to fall right into from the start. There are a LOT of hot sex scene al throughout which add a certain element to the storyline and book. A really great effort!
Melissa Ann
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was my first read by this author and not my last! I love MC reads and this story of a unlikely match is perfect! I loved the feisty heroine Jay, but my heart for her past and in comes Angel, a Navy SEAL works with a special group of men. Together Angel and Jay are one dynamic couple and through dark times they make through, I greatly enjoyed the side characters and can’t wait to read more about them! Get ready for a shocking conclusion to this fantastic read!
Coco.V
Aug 16, 2017 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-but-not-read, arc
Free on Amazon today (8/16/2017)!
French Press Bookworm Blog
Oct 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
I don’t even have the words for this one
Sabrina Samples
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this book now

Holy cow! Read this book right the hell now! I normally don't enjoy motorcycle club books but I found myself loving every second of this book. Its hot as hell and filled with action.
Dianne
May 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
She is tough as nails. She can kick butt. She would die for her sisters. She is the president of the King’s Harlots, an all-female motorcycle club filled with women who know pain, who are fed up and refuse to take it anymore. Jay knows the MC life, her father is a club president. His VP shattered her heart, her soul and her self-respect and she is getting it back, because females do count as more than entertainment. Jay is also on a mission to protect women from predators, human slavery and she ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Jake's Silence (Hell's Riders, #1)
  • Drifter (The Nomad Series, #1)
  • Broken Wings (Gods of Chaos MC, #3)
  • The Biker Next Door
  • Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly (Devil Call MC, #1-8)
  • Broken (Savage Souls Book 1)
  • Ryker (Bad Boys for Hire #1)
  • Firetrap (Soul Scorchers MC, #1)
  • Devon Destroyers MC (South Coast Brothers #1)
  • Turning Wheels (Satan's Devils MC, #1)
  • Speed of Light (Marauders, #3.5)
  • Where Souls Spoil (Bayonet Scars Series, Volume I) (Bayonet Scars, #1-4.5)
  • Lucky (Inked Menace MC, #1)
  • Black Sheep (Rawkfist MC #1)
  • Havoc (A Silent Sons MC #2)
  • Throttle MC
  • You Belong to Me
  • The Biker's Touch
J.M. Walker is an Amazon bestselling author who recently hit USA Today with Wanted: An Outlaw Anthology. She loves all things books, pigs and lip gloss. She is happily married to the man who inspires all of her Heroes and continues to make her weak in the knees every single day.

"Above all, be the HEROINE of your own life..." ~ Nora Ephron

King's Harlots (6 books)
  • Stain (King's Harlots MC, #2)
  • Grim (King's Harlots, #2.5)
  • Rude (King's Harlots, #3)
  • Numb (King's Harlots MC, #4)
  • Rust (King's Harlots MC #6)