Start by marking “Ride Trilogy (Ride Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ride Trilogy (Ride Trilogy, #1)

Ride Trilogy

(Ride Trilogy #1)

If only he had resisted the gorgeous girl next door...
Mace
MMA fighter Mace Alois can't lose and that's the problem. His old bosses paid him to. He was supposed to take a dive and didn't so his only option was run or die. He thought working across the ocean would be far enough. He was wrong. They've found him. This time he can't run because they've also found his weakness. The gorg
Published October 9th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Ride Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ride Trilogy

Start your review of Ride Trilogy (Ride Trilogy, #1)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, mma
Book – 1- Ride (Ride Trilogy #1)
Author – Jayne Blue
Publication Date – Oct 9, 2015
Type – Part of Series
Genre – MMA Romantic Suspense
Rating –5 Stars

It was such an honor and privilege to read this book well in advance of its release. I received a free copy as an ARC for an honest review

Jayne Blue I've enjoyed plenty of her other books. So I was so happy to be given opportunity to give my opinion on her new Series "Ride"

They share a combustible
Robyn Shanks
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Read!!!!!

Mace ison the run from some bad people. He keeps to himself but when he meets his neighbor he wishes his life wasn't like it was. Raleigh is beautiful & he wants her. He tries to resist he but he can't. He's putting her in danger being with him. His worst fears come true & he has to fight to keep her alive. Loved it. Thanks.
Carol
Jul 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Halting

The book was choppy. I liked the main characters, but was often confused about the story line.
The criminal part was ridiculous. They would have not been played with but murdered.
Overall if Author had a good reader to double highlight areas needed improvements it would have been much better, get a blunt third party that actually likes romance books.
Jean_mclaughlinatt.net
Poor editing made it unreadable for me

Couldn't have gotten more than 20 pages into the book. Missing words, misused words, misspelled words. A shame as the storyline and characters seemed promising. I tried to persevere but gave up.
Nicole Whitchurch
Feb 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
I hate quitting on books.... Untill this book! It was terrible.
Half a star is generous. The writing was all over the place the mix of French and American just didn't flow.
I really tried but I'm afraid I had to just give up and that's a very rare turn of events for me.
Just not my cup of tea
Michelle Padilla
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Can’t wait to read the next one. I love the characters and the story. Throw in mma fighters and I’m hooked
Colleen Butfield
Oct 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Good story line, but poorly executed with it's grammar and stilted speech patterns.
Victoria
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Claclou
Nov 26, 2017 rated it did not like it
Poor inclusion of French
Cheshire Cat
I'm giving this 2 stars because I think with grammar check the story would be good but the missing and wrong pronouns and other grammar errors ruined the book for me.
Barb VanderWel
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this & I can't wait for more.
I will be also leaving a review on Goodreads @ Amazon.
And letting everyone know about it.
So i gave it a 5 Stars.
Lisa
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mace Alois is a fighter in hiding. We first meet him when he is helping to train the Preacher's Son Zeke during the Hold Trilogy. With Zeke gone, eyes are starting to travel to Mace. He was undefeated before he seemed to drop off the face of the earth. Now he has reappeared at the GWG to help fighters with their ground game. The only thing he cares about right now is his dog Estelle.

Raleigh has just recently moved into an apartment with her service dog, when all of a sudden her elder
Rochelle
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
*I received this ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review*

Ride Trilogy #1 by Jayne Blue

Mace Alois is an ex MMA fighter and on the run. When he gets into trouble with the mob for not wanting to throw a fight, he decides to get away before they kill him. He thought been on the opposite side of the world would be far enough, but it wasn't and they found him. He can't run, because now he has a weakness, someone he cares about. His got no choice, his going to have t
Lita Thomas
Nov 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ride 1(Ride Trilogy #1) by Jayne Blue. Mace Alois is a MMA fighter who is running from his past. He never stays in one place to long. He can no longer compete but stays on the outside of the sport he loves so much. He has no friends and a girlfriend is out of the question. After being on the road for 3 weeks he comes home to find he has a new neighbor. Raleigh, like the city is trying to get her life back. After a terrible accident she is finally able to live on her own with the assistant of And ...more
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Mace Alois lost everything he loved being MMA Fighter that wouldn't take a dive like he was suppose too. Mace thought he could remain anonymous and not let anyone get close to him again. All that changes with Raleigh Gibson. Raleigh Gibson doesn't know what kind of dog owner would leave Estelle for long period of time without checking in. When Raleigh spies Estelle's owner determined to give him a piece of her mind. Raleigh didn't expect there to be sparks and fire when meeting Mace. Raleigh has ...more
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved The Torrid Trilogy & signed up to Jayne Blue’s website and I was lucky to receive a
*free ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

This book contains characters from The Hold trilogy & the Great Wolves MC series.
Mace is a natural fighter and should fight for the championship but he has been on the run for 5 years trying to stay out of the limelight to keep himself & his family in France safe.
He meets his new neighbour & there’s an instant
Racy
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review. This makes the second book I have read for Jayne Blue and have enjoyed both books a lot.

There were things about Raleigh Gibson. She had her secrets and fears. She was afraid to wonder to far from home. Scared if she did she would have a seizure. There was many fears that came with this. The fear of someone seeing and the fear of no one around to get help.

Mace Alois was on the run. He tried to keep people at arm’s length. He had the mafia after him and knew
Treena Beavers
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-first-reads
I loved the way the characters first meet.
Mace a MMA fighter has just arrived back to his appartment he's barely through the door and he's being well and truly taken down a peg by Raleigh his sweet looking neighbour.
He's slightly flummoxed by his gorgeous neighbour and her fury towards him for apparently abandoning Estelle, his precious little white ball of fluff.
Being the Sexy French Gentleman that he is he allows her to finish giving him hell, before sweeping her off her feet. T
Sue Zawisa
Oct 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review RIDE TRILOGY : PT 1
I received this as a gift for an honest review.
Jayne Blue really knows what she’s doing when it comes to MMA fighters. As she continues with her series about Great Wolf Gyms, the stories are heating up. This one has Mace Alois, the French fighter from the first series. Mace no longer fights because of all the bad crap from his past. He has kept to himself and stayed away from getting close to ANYONE. Until his spitfire neighbor, Raleigh, steps in and throws
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
"We are going to be together, that is non-negotiable so we're going to have to be honest with each other. We've both been hiding something. In my case, it is big." ~ Raleigh

MMA fighter, Mace is on the run from people who've ruined his life. He's trying to remain the loner, never really getting attached to anyone, his past won't let him. Then he meets Raleigh.

Raleigh is a no nonsense woman that lives in constant fear of something she has no control over. And she finds herself inst
Karen Shortridge
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
this story takes you into the life of Raleigh, she lives with epilepsy due to a trauma to her head 12 mths previous so it is all life changing for her but she still wants to be independent so she has her flat and her dog Andrew who is trained to warn her when an episode is about to happen. Mace is her neighbour who is hiding from his past but by keeping low he has to take the low end of earning money to stay hidden, he is a MMA fighter but when they meet and start to believe they stand a chance, ...more
Nikki Sciarrino
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Ride trilogy has started off with a bang! I love these GWG guys and couldn’t wait to start reading more about them. I wasn’t really interested in Mace when he was on tour with Zeke during the 21C tour but this story has changed my mind. I loved his story and his need to protect his parents as well as Raleigh. I am really going to enjoy reading more about them.

As usual, Jayne has created a story of love, loss, heartache, ambition, need, wanting, and intrigue. The stories she tells
Jessica Mitchell
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sweaty muscled men, cage fights, and mafia's-oh my.
Mace is on the run from the Russian mafia. But it seems no where is too long of a reach for them. Will he ever have a life, without watching his back?
Raleigh is your everyday next door neighborhood kinda girl. That is till an accident changes her life for good. Now she watches everything and one to make sure it doesn't happen again. Anything could set her off. But what happens when she meets her hunky French next door neighbor and hi
Cheryl
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.

The Ride was another scorcher by Jayne Blue! Hot and sexy is Frenchman Mace Alois. Gorgeous and blonde next door neighbor Raleigh Gibson and add the two you have a combustible mix! But both come with secrets and both secrets can be deadly. Sprinkle in hot and sweaty MMA fighters at the Great Wolfs Gym and this book is smoking. Watch what happens ;when secrets are being exposed and danger surrounds our two lovebirds. Cannot wa
Christina Bowling
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I love stories with MMA fighters as the lead characters, so that drew my interest in this book, and I was not disappointed by any means! Mace and Raleigh were very interesting leads, and I love them both. They have a lot going against them, and I kept wondering how things would work out for them. This story does have a cliffhanger, so you'll need to be ready to jump to the next book in the series to find out what happens.
Laure
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, very exciting read! Raleigh is dog sitting for the neighbor she has never met. When Mace is confronted by his angry neighbor, and lectured on caring for his dog, all he sees is a beautiful woman. As much as he would like to get to know her, he knows that to get involved with Raleigh would put her life in danger. A young MMA fighter gets unwittingly and unwillingly involved with the mob! Loved this book!

I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Tammy
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story! I can't wait for the rest of it! Raleigh is a young woman with epilepsy.This has caused her untold problems. Mace is her next door neighbor and an MMA fighter. He has lots of issues in his past.They are drawn to each other but his past intervenes.This story is full of action and is very hot.Jayne Blue has another hit. I received this as an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Tina Clark
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book of Jayne Blue. I was looking for a great book that will keep me going and this was it. The story starts aa MMA fighter from France couldn't keep away from the ring but was a trainer. He had a lot of dark secrets. His neighbor Raleigh was tough and sexy and he couldn't stay away from her. He knows he had to he was afraid his past will find them. Loved the story and can't wait to read Hold Trilogy and more.
Deborah
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Both Need to Fight

An ARC was given to me for an honest review. But I had this in my library. This is an exciting story about about two people having their own challenges that they must learn to deal with. Only Mace's, can get you killed. This is a hot action packed read that will keep you interested until the cliffhanger ending. Enjoy I did. On to part two.
Stephen Ashley
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Boxing And Other Fighting Sports Breed Problems

We start our story with a cute dog, and a loving woman. Soon the dogs owner returns, and while her thoughts are angry over his dog, her heart is all s twitter about his body. Things go back and forth, what will he do? This is a real challenge. An enjoyable read.

• Cain (Out of the Cage #1)
  • Talon (The Uncompromising, #1)
  • Anything for Love (Hunter Brothers, #1)
  • Slammed
  • More, Please
  • Prey (The Irish Mob Chronicles, #1)
  • Storm MC Collection (Storm MC, #1-3)
  • Devil's Vengeance (Sydney Storm MC, #3)
  • Rogan (Men of Siege, #1)
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
  • Relent (Sydney Storm MC, #1)
  • Eye of the Beholder (The Donovans, #5)
  • Gunner (The Bad Disciples MC #1)
  • Sawyer (Carolina Reapers #2)
  • Slay (Storm MC, #4)
  • King's Wrath (Sydney Storm MC #5)
  • Illusive (Storm MC, #5)
  • Invite Me In (Salon Games, #1)
I am a Jayne of all trades! I've worked in media and law. I married my high school sweetheart and am mom to three boys and one tornado of a daughter.

Along with worky work I've been band mom, theater mom, football mom, and reading room mom. I write witty smut and sizzling love stories.

Join The Jayne Gang! Here's the newsletter with prizes and exclusive content to come.

Ride Trilogy (3 books)
  • Ride Trilogy: MMA Romance (Ride Trilogy, #2)
  • Ride Trilogy Book 3: MMA Fighter New Adult Romance