Start by marking “Look After Us (Look After You, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Look After Us (Look After You, #2.5)

Look After Us

(Look After You #2.5)

**This novella cannot be read as a standalone. You must read Look After You first.**

The road to true love isn’t always easy… but through all the heartache, Ava and Ashton have somehow made it through—coming out of the other end even stronger.

Madly in love and engaged to be married, Ava is finally getting her happy ever after.

But it seems Ashton’s brother, Tyler, will
Published September 5th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Look After Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Look After Us

Start your review of Look After Us (Look After You, #2.5)
Claire M
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love when a story ends right

Ava and Ashton are heading to Texas for his brothers wedding.
When they get there everyone is in high spirits until Mia tells Ashton that her maid of honour is his first girlfriend Riley, who is still holding on to her feelings for him.
Riley won't stop flirting with Ashton which makes Ava so jealous but will Ashton be able to resist her charms?
When it seems all is lost Ashton has to go big or go home but will Ava be able to forgive him? Was there anything to forgive
Penny Leidecker
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful story

I just love a story where the love shines through and that’s exactly what we get with this quick read. Ava and Ashton are now engaged and are going to Texas for Tyler’s, Ashton’s brother, wedding to Mia. There’s one point where I think it’s over, but luckily we get a happily ever after. Grab your copy and see what happens in Texas. I bet you’ll love Ashton’s mom, Alana, lol.
S
Aug 11, 2018 rated it liked it
A novella and a sweet ending to Ashton and Ava’s story. We meet Ashton’s family his brother Tyler and Jo who have separate stories. A nice ending to this series.
Lady Living  In Bookland
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Susan on behalf of Ladies Living in Bookland

Wow...I think this has been my most anticipated read of the summer and I think Elena Matthews may have got bored of me chasing her for this hahaha. After all the anticipation, this book did not disappoint me in the least, it excelled all my expectations.

The novella focuses on Ashton and Ava's break away to Texas for Ashton's brothers upcoming wedding.
---------------------
Favourite Excerpt:
I want to protect you, cherish you, love you, look
Lou
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Seriously I'm at a loss for words!

5 stars is NOT enough!!!

Book hangover material? Yes!

My full review will be here as soon as I can find the words to write one!

*goes to think*

OK So here it is my review...

...

Look After Us is Ava and Ashton's HEA. Let's face it these two have certainly fought through more than their fair share of shit to get to this point.

We join Ava and Ashton as they head to Texas for Ashton's brother; Tyler's wedding. But all is not well, in the run up to the wedding Asht
Bloggers From Down Under
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **

After such a traumatic life growing up and secrets finally revealed Ava is finally getting her happily ever after.
Ava and Ashton are on their way to Ashton’s home town Texas where Ashton’s brother Tyler is getting married, and Ashton is the best man.

But what Ava and Ashton are simply not prepared for is Ashton’s past coming back to the present and is about to rock their world.

She’s stunning.
She’s beautiful.
But she has a nasty side, an ug
Dawn
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ava is finally getting her happily ever after with Ashton,they weathered the storms and came out of it all together,stronger and now engaged.Tyler,Ashtons brother is getting married asking Ashton to be his best man they fly to Texas for the wedding.But Ashtons past is ready to hit Ava…..full on in the form of his ex girlfriend Riley whos determined to have Ashton.Given their history and how they got together Ava fears this is payback time.Riley pulls out all the stops to gain Ashtons attention a ...more
reading the sheets
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Faye Errington
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After reading books 1 and 2, and being a total emotional mess throughout, This was a much easier read. A great end to the series..

We follow Ashton and Ava to Texas, where they attend 'brothers wedding and Ava gets to meet the Bailey family for the first time.

The Bailey family are awesome, they are a really loving family and take Ava in as one of them, something she has never had before.

This book has everything you expect from a great novella, including an annoying bitchy ex who wants to ruin the
Fiona Wilson
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
This novella is the continuation of the story started in book 1. I have enjoyed this series so far, albeit book 2 more than book 1. I actually thought this novella added so much more to the story that it made me fall in love with the characters more than I originally did.

This story takes the characters of Ava and Ashton full circle. However even for a novella there is so much they have to go through in order to get there.

Ava's insecurities come to the forefront of everything she does and thinks
Amy  Crull
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I’ll start by saying if you haven’t read Ava and Ashton’s story in book 1, then you need to stop reading this one. You need to know the journey they went on to find love…it’s a good one even if they did hurt someone in the process…

So this continues on with Ava and Ashton… they are headed to Texas for Ashton’s brother wedding. Ava is nervous to meet his family but end up loving her. This book is filled so much happiness that you can barely stand it(j/k). But what’s a wedding without a drunken bac
Stacey
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read the previous two books in the series a few years ago so I don't know why it's taken me so long to get around to this, but I wish I hadn't waited so long!

I was always Team Sebastian but this has definitely made me sway Team Ashton. While Ava and Ashton are out of town for Ashton's brother Tyler's wedding, it gives us more insight into Ashton and his family - who it seems are a family I would love to be a part of, they sound so fun! But there is a bump in the road when a blast from Ashton'
Spunky N Sassy
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SNS Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

The conclusion to this serious wrapped it up very well. I rated it with five stars. This series is a must read for anyone who loves a good story in the women's fiction genre. Ava and Ashton are wonderful characters that are almost like friends to the readers. I was very sad to have to read the conclusion to their story. I want to read more of this author's work.

~~~~~~~~~~Val's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

The third book in the series wrapped ever
Wendy Wright
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
REVIEWED BY YOUR NEXT HOT READ
I seriously thing this is the most bittersweet ending to a series that I have ever read. Could Ashton be any more romantic (and sexy!)?
I absolutely loathed Riley from the get-go and loved Alana. The whole 3 day trip to Texas was a roller coaster that kept me reading and I didn't really want it to end, but an happily ever after never ends, as we learn with Look After Us.
This ended the series so fantastically and I admit I had a lump in my throat numerous times with
Lindsey Melia
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so when I first heard that Elena was writing this Novella ones over the flipping moon! To say I loved Ava and Ashton in book one would be an understatement. Getting this Novella from them was just what I needed.

Seen Ashton in his family's surroundings with all of them around him was great! His man is so funny! They stuff she comes out with is so like my own man LOL.

So the reason Ashton and Ava are with his family is that his little brother is beating him down the aisle. And what happens wh
Briana Pacheco
Sep 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
YESSSS! Look After Us was the PERFECT ending to this series!

In this novella, we continue Ava and Ashton's story, this time, they head to Texas for Ashton's younger brother's wedding. Tyler and Mia are wonderful! The entire Bailey family is awesome actually. I loved their banter, their stories, and the love they had for everyone. *swoon*

In Look After Us, there is some drama involving Riley, Ashton's high school girlfriend, and you will have the urge to just slap her. Everything else will have you
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Ava and Ashton have been through hell to get their happy ending. When they travel to Texas for Ashton's brother's wedding they run into Ashton's ex. She is out to get him back. This was a great read. This was a much lighter read then the two books before. It was the perfect ending to this series and I hate to see it end. I have enjoyed every minute of reading this series and looks forward to reading more from Elena.

Review done in
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
Oct 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
after the emotional turmoil of books 1 & 2 i was glad to read something lighter for these guys. a great ending to a great series - even though we get an antagonist that we really want to slap it was nothing like the ride we went through in the first 2 books. i recommend reading the whole series...even though you will need boxes of tissues and emotional fortitude.

i look forward to more great stuff from ms. matthews in the future!
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I friggin loved all of this series, definitely #TeamAshton, this is a great epilogue book before the actually epilogue, after finishing the first book of the series I wanted more of Ava and Ashton and was pleased as punch that I got it in this book x very well written, entertaining and heartfelt loved it
Sarah Owen
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I need more!!!! I can never get enough of their story! This deserves more than 5 stars for sure
Misty Sulouff
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story. Ava and Ashton have what everyone wants in a relationship. Unconditional love is something some people never find but they show that is possible. No matter who or what tries to get in their way, it won't change what they feel for each other. You could feel the love between them just by reading their story. I definitely found a great author and cannot wait to read more of her work. Definitely a book I would recommend. ...more
Karen Atkinson
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad we got this novella and we she wants going on with Ava and Ashton. Ava still feels guilty about what happened with Sebastian and this leaves her feeling like karma is coming back on her. This book also introduces us to Ashton’s family and gives us more background to his life before Ava.

You have to read look after you before you read this.
Nikki
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a great ending for a fab series..
Quick easy to read update on Ava and Ashton to see where life takes them a few years down the line from all their drama!
Always so good to get to see what happens when couples get together... especially after what these pair went through to get their HEA.
Clare
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this, Really enjoyed getting more from these 2 and seeing where life's taken them, And of course they have a little bump in the road but a HEA. ...more
Ashleigh  Griffiths
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I simply loved this continuation of Ava and Ashton's story. simply LOVED IT ...more
Paige Whitecotton
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet

Elena gave us all. Drama, laughter, angst, and love. Ashton was a dream until he nearly screwed it up. Riley needed bitch slapped.
Shamima
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
after book 2, i didn't really like Ava anymore.

had a hard time reading more about her.

got through it

still a good book
Shasta Hope
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending

I love a good love story. Even if the situation was a bit taboo it still turned into a beautiful HEA!
Jessica
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to read this! I love the whole Look series!!

Look After Us is book #2 so you need to read Look After You first!

I love that you can feel the chemistry coming off of the pages between Ashton & Ava. I loved seeing a little more of their relationship. They are perfect for each other!

Ashton is not only my strength, he's my hero, soul mate and my best friend too, and no matter what life throws at us next, I know as long as I have him by my side, I can survive anything.

I laughed so hard
Jade Simcox
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ava & Aston finally get their HEA. At the end of Look After You, they didn't really get the chance as a couple to have their story told.
Aston's little brother is getting married so him and Ava fly to his family home in Texas for the wedding. But Aston's ex girlfriend is there, she hangs on Aston's every word and every time she has the opportunity she is touching him or flirting.
Ava hates it, hates his ex girlfriend with a passion. But then she thinks it's Karma for what she did to Sebastian, th

• Deep (Chicago Underground, #8)
  • My Maddie (Hades Hangmen, #8)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Conor (Boston Underworld, #6)
  • Arranged (Sinners of Boston, #1)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Island Captive
  • Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC, #2)
  • Stone Princess (Tin Gypsy, #3)
  • Convict (Sin City Salvation, #2)
  • Stealing Amy (Disciples, #2)
  • Caught in the Devil's Snare
  • Jasmine
  • Throne of Truth (Truth and Lies Duet, #2)
  • Bite Me (Bitten, #1)
  • Diego: A Dark Mafia Hate Story (Chicago Crime Family Book 1)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
Receptionist by day, author by night, Elena Matthews is from Manchester, United Kingdom, the home of Manchester United, MediaCity, and of course, Coronation Street. When Elena isn’t writing, she can be found with her nose in a book or watching guilty pleasures, such as Grey’s Anatomy. And, when she isn’t doing those things, you can often find her on Facebook, or obsessing over Kellan Kyle, book-bo ...more

Look After You (3 books)
  • Look After You (Look After You, #1)
  • Look After Me (Look After You, #2)

News & Interviews