Start by marking “The Art of Stealing Kisses (Love and Art Book Two)” as Want to Read:
The Art of Stealing Kisses (Love and Art Book Two)

The Art of Stealing Kisses (Love and Art #2)

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  203 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
A priceless painting. A devastatingly handsome new boss.
A mystery I can’t resist.

Ever since billionaire art collector Charles St Clair crashed into my life, my whole world’s turned upside down. Now I’m trading my old waitress uniform for designer gowns, and bad blind dates for steamy hookups with the most eligible bachelor in town. But a string of daring art heists is turn
Published October 14th 2015 (first published October 12th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Art of Stealing Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Art of Stealing Kisses

Hilary
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kisses aren’t the only thing being stolen in this yummy-licious read. St. Clair is back, making all of Grace’s dreams come true. But is it all too good to be true?

Grace is on cloud 9 having started her dream job and finding her dream man. When he whisks her off to London for a month, she has finally realized her dream of living abroad. But Grace starts to doubt if this is all real.

The art thief mystery has yet to be solved and really spices up the plot. The sex adds the needed steam in all the
Kristine GPI Bookblog
RATING: 3.5 stars

When The Art of Stealing Hearts leaves off Grace is left with her every dream in her grasp, a career she has longed for, a sexy man offering her the world, her life is set to change and it's almost impossible for her not to be swept up in the dream life that is becoming her reality, she may know Charles in the biblical sense but he's still very much an enigma, she knows so little about him, and as a result she's almost going into their new working relationship blind.

There's a
Lisa
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Art of Stealing Kisses by Stella London is the second book in her debut series Love and Art.

The Gallery let Grace go thinking (or not thinking) that they were better off. SNobs that they are, they never did see the talent she possessed and, honestly, she is better off without them. But is she willing to allow the new romantic interest in her life become her new boss?

When she decides to work for Charles St. Clair she decides to try and put the brakes on the romance side of things and keep it
Oct 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
In this second book of this series! Stella London did it again, get me anxious waiting impatiently for the next book.

Be warned that there is major cliffhanger in this book and we will need to wait for the third book to see the conclusion of this couple.

In the second book, we can see a new face of the relationship between St. Clair and Grace, trying to keep things professionally while trying the waters of their new relationship. Both need to be very careful and see what is coming next.

My rating w
Naughty Book Blog
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Everything in this book was a little bigger and better than the first book. The joy, the sexy times, the feels and the mystery! I had butterflies in my stomach and a huge grin on my face reading this book. That is until I had to stomach the killer cliffhanger at the end. I'm dying for the next book in this series!
Kat Loves
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You really need to fead the first book The Art of Stealing Hearts before you start this book to get the background on the art theft and Charles and Grace's meeting.

In this book Grace is now working for Charles as his art curator. It's her dream job and she is really in her element looking at art all day.

The painting thief has not yet been caught and the officer in charge of the investigation believes that Charles is the thief but grace doesn't believe it.

When she notices some strange coincidence
Elita Hooper
The art of stealing kisses- Stella London
Reviewed by Triple B Book Blog.

So was given an ARC to review for my honest opinion.
Here we are back in the art world with Charles St Clair and Grace who now works for St Clair as his art consultant all while trying to tame her feelings for St. Clair.
Grace is in heaven she has her dream job and to be honest falling in love with St. Clair but is everything as it seems....after an FBI agent approaches Grace and ask about Charles St Clair and his art dealing
Michele McMullen
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am so loving this series!
The oh so handsome and debonair Charles I showing our lovely Grace what the world has to offer. Unfortunately he has quite an air of mystery and intrigue surrounding him. Grace soon begins to doubt his true feelings and intentions. She begins to fell that her judgment may have been clouded by feelings.
Does Grace have the prince, her dream job and the world at her feet? We will have to wait and see where this power couple takes us on their journey!
I can't wait for the
Tash
Review to come
Aaly
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

** Copy kindly provided by Stella London for an honest review **

The Art of Stealing kisses is book 2 from this series. Things are going fast for Grace. New job, new life and maybe finding love?

It's fairytale time for Grace, where all her dreams comes true as much as the mystery about St Clair's character begins to unravel. She has her dream job, a more than attractive british gentleman boss, and everything is perfect. How long this dream is gonna last?

Grace and St Clair still have this incre
Book-Bosomed  blog
Sep 29, 2015 rated it liked it
*Reader Note:
This is part two of the Love and Art serial and thus The Art of Stealing Hearts must be read first.*

The Art of Stealing Kisses picks up shortly after where The Art ofStealing Hearts leaves off. Grace is now starting her new position. Meanwhile Nick Lennox is still hot on a somewhat cold trail of the art thief, but some clues come to light.

Once again I’m interested in where the art heist plot is headed and this one ends on a pretty major cliffhanger that will leave you wanting to kn
Deanna
Oct 12, 2015 rated it liked it
**ARC received from the author / Give Me Books in exchange for an honest review

3.75/5 stars

The first sentence in my head after I read part 2: What did I do to deserve a cliffhanger like that?

The Art of Stealing Kisses takes place right after the Art of Stealing Hearts. Grace has been hired to work for St. Clair after being fired from her last job. There are a lot more heated moments between the two of them in this book than the last book. There are also a lot more doubts that Grace has when it
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Oct 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Star Rating: 4 Stars

***ARC gifted by author in exchange for an honest review***

Hmm..how do i find the words for this one? this one was a toughie for me to read. i absolutely loved the first book and it's not because of the story but i hate the feeling I get when it comes down to the main man coming under fire when clearly its unwarranted. St. Clair you sly guy, i was on your side from the get go but now i am not so sure and i hurt for Grace. Gracie is beyond words at what is happening in her lif
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
The Art of Stealing Kisses is book two in the Art of Stealing Heart Series and it continues to share with readers the story of Charles & Grace.

As both their private and professional entwine into one another. Grace and Charles try to keep their interactions professional. Starting the job of her dreams, Grace does not want anything ruining that for her.

Once again trying to fight the attraction and failing miserably Grace is put into a predicament of listening to her heart or her head. Enjoyin
Laura McMillin
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed book 2!!! There is something very sensual about Charles St. Clair and the alluring mysteriousness he exudes is all consuming! Grace is loving life as she starts her new job and is determined to keeps things professional between her and St. Clair. However, when work calls them to spend a month in London, that line between personal and professional is blown up by their undeniable attraction to one another.
In the case of the stolen art, all fingers are pointing to St. Clair and G
Natasha
Oct 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review.
4* read.
This part two of this series and The Art of Stealing Heats must be read first. This picks up where the first one left off, only this time there is a bit more steam to add to this story which gave it more then book one did. I loved the steamier side of it and as with the first one there was also the added drama too.
I loved the cover for this book, its unique and it grabbed my attention straight away.
This does end on a cliffh
Analia Almonte
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is part two of the Love and Art Series and this The Art of Stealing Hearts must be read first.*
Grace and Charle’s are Bonnie and Clyde for me. This is a very quick read that parts where the first one end. Like I said before the story is well written, and the author once again not disappoint, I really was expecting a little bit more, but the story grabs me until the end. The story is well develop and I’m looking forward to see what the end of it. Once again Stella you did well. Can't wait fo
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Stella London has made the list of authors trying to kill me, as she's definitely diabolical with her intense cliffhanger endings. She took everything up a notch in this book. More info was revealed about Charles St. Clair with the awesome character development, while the exciting storyline had my heart racing cover to cover. The suspense and mystery added in, kept me on the edge of my seat, and the sexy scenes are hot flash worthy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Stella London's addicting writing style, and t ...more
Jamie
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Charles and grace have a great relationship together.enjoyed hearing more about paige and grace's friendship.both grace and charles have suffered a great loss in there lives an the art brings them together, they both rely on each other to pick them upwhen they are down.they arE both such sweet characters.
N O V I
Ugh I love these two, and I hate that cliffhanger argghh !!
Hannah
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not feeling it.
Joyce Aguilar
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Torn between doing right and lawful... what a wonderful revelation this book is.
Stormie
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
Ok so I'm quite bummed out by this one. I don't mind short books. But it is all about the writing for me in this one. It was not smooth at all. And there were so many instances where someone said something or did something and I was just thinking to myself where the heck did that come from, why did that happen, or that makes absolutely no sense. There was just no background or foundation to anything the characters said and did. There is no depth to this story. I'm bummed because I thought the fi ...more
1.5 stars rounded to 2.

Again, this story was just ok. The author tells, but doesn't show us, a lot. The characters and plot needed development. Even the MCs were pretty flat. The storyline was rather dull. Billionaire takes his girlfriend/employee back to his home country. His childhood home is a cold, heartless place. I skimmed some until the interesting bit in the end.
Kerry Szymanski
Feb 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grace is finally opening herself up to love. She tries to keep business relationship with Charles, but she thinks his ass is too sexy. Which I agree! The first book, Grace seems to come off so innocent. Until it became hot and steamy with Charles. She gets wrapped up in her new job, which she loves. Discovers more of herself, which Charles helps.
Hajar
Oh my gooodd..the cliffhanger..it is killing me so much i cant think of anything else.dang how is the conclusion for this!This time Grace and St Clair are going together to London and declared their love.But theres a catch!!.....cant wait for book 3!
Anisa
  • Our Song
  • Beautiful Boy
  • The Unexpected Wife
  • Billionaire With a Twist: Part Three
  • Leveling the Field (Gamers #4)
  • Flirting With The Competition
  • Power of the Matchmaker
  • Not Always Happenstance (Power of the Matchmaker)
  • Her Perfect Stranger
  • Semper Fi (The Education of..., #3)
  • Waiting for Yesterday
  • Three Little Words (Walker Family, #0.5)
  • Betting On The Wrong Brother (What Happens In Vegas, #12)
  • Nerd Girl
  • Wrapped in You  (Laurel Heights, #10.5)
  • Mr. Blackwell: Part Three
  • The Chef's Mail Order Bride (Wild West Frontier Brides #1)

Love and Art (3 books)
  • The Art of Stealing Hearts
  • The Art of Stealing Forever (Love and Art Book 3)