Start by marking “Harry Potter Coloring Book” as Want to Read:
Harry Potter Coloring Book

Harry Potter Coloring Book

(Harry Potter coloring books #1)

Packed with stunning pieces of artwork from the Warner Bros. archive, this deluxe coloring book gives fans the chance to color in the vivid settings and beloved characters of J.K. Rowling’s wizarding world. Containing intricate line drawings used in the making of the Harry Potter films, this coloring book includes fan-favorite scenes, creatures, and characters: from Dobby ...more
Published November 10th 2015 by Scholastic Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Harry Potter Coloring Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harry Potter Coloring Book

Darth J
Oct 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
Very magic. Much accio crayons!

Also comes with these stickers:
Suraya (thesuraya)
i really want to have this but i suck so bad at colouring that even ron wouldnt want me to colour him so yeah
GoldGato
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Harry Potter is gold so adding a coloring book to the collection seems to provide a way to be a part of the Potter universe. Even if one can't draw or differentiate between crayons.

With a drawer full of pencils and pens and other creative utensils, it was time to put said objects to work and a coloring book was the appropriate vehicle. I put the book next to my front room table so that when I was tired of reading, watching old movies, or talking to indifferent cats, I could simply pull out a col
Lucy Colouring In The Midst Of Madness
This review is taken from my blog where I review adult colouring books from a mental health perspective. More images from inside the book can be found at https://colouringinthemidstofmadness....
Before I get on with the rest of the review I need to mention the paper in this book. According to Amazon UK, the paper for this book is supplied by multiple sources meaning some copies have white pages and others have off-white pages. The paper thickness apparently varies too. This means that my review w
Dana Al-Basha دانة الباشا
It's really amazing to color a story (movie and book) you love... and this one is amazing and it has a few colored images in the last pages.
Dimitra
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: art-hobbies
A truly magical coloring book!
Beautiful collection of blank drawings to fill them with any colors you want!
Even if you don't want to color them it is still a great book for any Harry Potter fan!
Érica
Dec 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: stand-alones
I GOT IT!
I am marveled with this; worth the wait! More beautiful than I expected (then again, I didn't know what to expect, because I didn't read anything about it. Heh)

The details are enchanting, there are SO many in every page, I don't know what this style is called but it's so... Detailed. I dig it. These will take hours to colour and I can't wait!
Plus, it comes with pictures! Original HQs from the motion pictures, to match the uncoloured drawings. This is a beautiful piece. I'm so happy with
Yulia
Aug 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
didn't read it obviously...
Victoria
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing. Stunning pictures from the movies. Good quality paper. Love it!
Shivantika
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was great, but I was a little annoyed that only one picture had Ginny in it, and that had, like, the whole crew of characters so it doesn't count.
But the reason why it was four stars was cuz it didn't have the WOW factor most Harry Potter stuff has.
Hailey Wawrzyniak
I Love Harry Potter So Freaking Much❤🧡💛💚💙💜🔒🔏🔐😘🔥 ...more
Ella
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was a way to bring the color of Harry Potter into your home.
Carolyn
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this and gave it as a gift to my daughter!
Kat
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This colouring book is amazing and the pictures are done really well.. I am a big fan of harry potter movies and books
Shery Sparrow
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect for PotterHead and Art Therapy! Wish they could do one for each book
Jessica Van horn
Just like the images from the big screen ready to color.
Heather Duff
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Doing exactly what it says on the tin, this is a great addition to your Potter collection full of page after page of magical colouring in.

OK sound that sounds a little cheesy but as a fan of the whole adult colouring book craze, which is lasting and lasting, I was made up when my awesome cousin got this for my birthday last year.

I have been dabbling with a few pages and this one below is my current work in progress - The Quibbler!

There are pictures of Harry and pals, scenes from the film and re
Book
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
„Harry Potter Coloring Book“ prepared by Scholastic is another piece on market that tries to make money using the known name that manages to sell (almost) everything.

And though I’m not fully disappointed with this coloring book, honestly I expected a bit more, both when it comes to quality and style – what you will get inside for the most part are stills from the movies and the paper quality seems not too expensive due to its thickness and yellow color.

Therefore, though your young Harry Potter f
Lee
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Being the Potterhead that I am, I was beyond excited when this gem turned up in my Christmas stocking. Going through the art, I found that I absolutely loved the details on the inanimate objects (like the page of golden snitches) and the magical creatures (Dobby!). I found the illustrations of people less impressive, but not awful. What's extra special about this colouring book, is the inclusion of full colour film stills and concept art included at the back. These were meant to be used as refer ...more
Alisha Brook
Title: Harry Potter - The Official Colouring Book
Series: Harry Potter Colouring Books (#1)
Author: Warner Bros & J.K. Rowling
Genre: Colouring Book
Rating: 3.5 stars

I have to admit, I was so excited to hear about a Harry Potter colouring book for adults!

Although, I was hoping for something a little better than the produced product, I'm still happy that was made available. I haven't yet started colouring my copy because I want a perfect finished product, but I'm excited to start. I'm really
Amanda
Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Does it get better than this? I don't think so. Adult coloring books are huge right now and who doesn't love Harry Potter? This is perfect for everyone! I had to buy 2 for myself so I can keep one clean and the other colored. The pages are breathtaking and I love the opportunity of creating the characters to look how I want them to look. There's so much opportunity on this pages! Perfect for any coloring fan!
Cathy
Oct 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not reading, but coloring. Adult coloring books are all the rage. This one taps into the Harry Potter series phenomenon. I find coloring the tiny details is less relaxing for me than the old fashioned children's coloring books. But I am clearly in the minority on this!
Annabelle
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is perfect.

I love how you can create your own version of Harry Potter or use the beautifully drafted guides at the back. The pieces are detailed and hours can be spent colouring them in. Really, really well done. I love it.
Lisa
Oct 08, 2015 rated it liked it
this was ok i got this for my sister for christmas and i flipped through it before wrapping it and i was a little let down. i got it because we are BIG potter fans but i was expecting it to be like the other adult coloring books and this was juv. it was unreal. i was expecting so much more
Rachael
Dec 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a Harry Potter fan, I really like additions and companions to the series. I found this colouring book magical in a relaxing way. But, I got bored about halfway through and wasn't motivated to carry on colouring in. I may return to this later but for now I've had enough
Ylenia
I will probably never color anything in it, it's just too precioussssssssssss.
Charlotte Francoise
It was amazing i felt the magical experience while coloring it was fantastic!
Amanda
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
This colouring book has beautifully intricate pages from the Harry Potter universe. I would recommend this to any Harry Potter fan.
Hailey
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is so pretty
Fatima
Nov 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: coloring-books
Ahhhhh be still my heart! New favorite way to waste time

• Harry Potter: the Character Vault
  • The Unofficial Harry Potter Encyclopedia: Harry Potter a - Z
  • Creative Haven Creative Cats Coloring Book
  • Socratic Circles: Fostering Critical and Creative Thinking in Middle and High School
  • Modern Sauces: Sauce-Making for Everyone
  • Vogue® Knitting The Ultimate Sock Book: History*Technique*Design
  • Meat: Everything You Need To Know
  • Dake Annotated Reference Bible (KJV)
  • Field Guide to Harry Potter
  • Storm King's Thunder
  • Glade (The Dragons of Wayward Crescent, #3)
  • Harry Potter and International Relations
  • The Best of Interweave Knits
  • The Ivory Tower and Harry Potter: Perspectives on a Literary Phenomenon
  • Lace Style
  • Reading Harry Potter: Critical Essays
  • LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World
  • Folk Shawls

Harry Potter coloring books (5 books)
  • Harry Potter: The Official Coloring Book #2 Creatures